Escape from Elba
Exiles of the New York Times
April 21, 2018, 03:11:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: As you may have noticed, this is a very old backup, I'm still working through restoring the site.  Don't be surprised if you post and it all goes missing....

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: What is the best show of the most anticipated new shows this fall?
Pushing Daisies
Private Practice
Bionic Woman
Chuck
Dirty Sexy Money
Back to You
Big Shots
Cane
Journeyman
Samantha Who?
Other

Pages: 1 ... 91 92 [93] 94
  Print  
Author Topic: Television  (Read 18715 times)
barton
Superhero Member

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #1380 on: March 04, 2018, 12:36:57 PM »

RIP Major Charles Emerson Winchester III.

"History doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes."
Itz ME!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1381 on: March 19, 2018, 11:34:29 AM »

I put this here because it's a television commercial.

And yeah, it's selling Blended Whiskey. But the message of this ad campaign is such a tonic for this toxic political environment.

I hope it catches fire and everybody starts talking about it (over 8 million views)
FlyingVProd

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1382 on: March 24, 2018, 07:52:16 PM »

I woke up in the middle of the night last night and I watched a show on television, and then I fell back to sleep, maybe one of you knows what the name of the show was, I would really like to know.

Okay, it was an old black and white 1950's television show, produced by a woman, it was like Alfred Hitchcock presents only it was a woman, and it was about a teen named Joey, he looks like Sal Mineo, and his dad was in prison, and he was alone and he had to go to reform school, and when he got out of reform school he is approached by a boy's club called the BBR, and they help him, they help him to get a place to live and a job, and they all help each other, and there is a wise man who is like a guidance counselor for them. His dad gets out of prison and he tries to help him, but his dad ends up back in prison. The BBR is like a club for boys who do not have fathers, and they all help each other.

It was on Decades at around two or three in the morning last night.

Here is their link...

http://decades.com/

I was thinking about writing a Disney movie about a club for orphans, where they all help each other, and this show is good so far as giving me ideas.

It was on right before the Mickey Rooney show.

Let me know if you know the name of the show.

Salute,

Tony V.
Itz ME!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1383 on: March 26, 2018, 10:15:06 AM »

Sorry Tony, no clue. Are you sure you didn't dream it? Seriously, it could happen.

On a different topic I want to talk for a second about the only sports show that I find myself watching. Some will remember my adventure with professional wrestling. I'm not certain this isn't somewhat the same.

I find that I will watch American Ninja Warrior. Now, I have to admit that I used to enjoy those shows that were also Japanese game show based, with the whirlies and the bouncies and what not obstacle courses that were played for laughs.

ANW has a bit too much phony macho from the announcers, as though they are parodying football announcers. And the sets are contrived to be as "Nascar meets X games" as they can be. But for the most part, the obstacles are no joke. It takes strength and determination and training to finish even two of the obstacles, forget the course and forget forget the subsequent courses.

So I was watching the finally the other night. Up until this episode ********* Spoiler alert******** there had never been a contestant that even made it to the ultimate "Mount Maduriama" (whatever that means) This time Two guys made it to the end, after the first guy came within two bar hops (You're hanging onto a bar, suspended, and you have to  heave your body up and move the bar from its cradle to a further cradle 5 feet away. And there are say 6 of those, AFTER you have done all the earlier challenges! So this guy was on 4 going to 5 and fell in the water.) of being the first guy to make it to the final.

The prize for winning the final is $1,000,000. So a rock climber busboy is the first guy to make it to the final. Then a 36 YO father and husband is eventually to make it to the final. Lots of people didn't make it between these two. The Father was the last contestant. This is what makes it obvious that there is creative editing of the program to enhance the narrative. And the personalities as well. But then far as I know, the personalities are scripted and the contestants are real.

The final is a test to climb 75 feet of rope in less than 30 seconds. The busboy had the best time through the course so he chooses to go second.

Let me say that I could have written the action from there out. And I'll let you either see and be surprised or make up your own ending.

Thing is that these people are creating their own sport. There is no violence in this sport. and there is a nascent business that grows up around training for this competition. And these people are doing stuff that you did (at least I did) at least in my pretend world as I climbed trees and rafters in barns and other activities as a boy. that stuff is not easy for a fully grown man and less so for a fully overgrown one. I admire these people doing their own thing, as far as I'm concerned, these sorts of competitions can replace football baseball etc and I'm more likely to watch.

Change is good.
Itz ME!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1384 on: April 12, 2018, 03:50:51 PM »

Netflix is tv right?

I watched the 6 part documentary series Wild Wild Country about the ordeal in Oregon when the Bhagwan Rajneesh opened a commune there.

It was a 66thousand acre ranch (mostly good for growing rocks) that they transformed (some of it) into a Shangri-La that housed around 7,000 followers and played host to an annual convention of 50,000 give or take from around the world.

There was/is a little town (Antelope, OR) a few miles away. It was not clear as to the jurisdictional boundaries but it seems as though the compound was part of the town. But the town was made up of something like 80 people.

The trouble started(ostensibly) as the townspeople complained that the RJs were fornicating , LOUDLY, all day and all night, and nobody in town could sleep with all the happy humping happening! Apparently, sound really travels in Oregon! Pretty white people nude sunbathing all over the place was a problem for these folks too.

The RJs started buying the nearly abandoned town for whatever the asking price was, and the fact of the math was that the RJs could elect whomever they wanted to the town council. As so they did. Thing's did not get better when the renamed the town Rujneeshpurstan (something like that) and renamed all of the streets RJ names. It got worse. There are no two ways about it. The RJs were not interested in the claims of the Antelopers of "Our Town" and the spokesperson (who was the iron fist of the organization) Sheela was not one to mince words as she said "What do you mean 'our town.'? Towns don't belong to anybody."

This woman, it turns out is diamond hard! Driven by a devotion to the Bhagwan that dwarfs any one we would call a "religious fanatic." And whip smart too!

But don't make a mistake of getting between her and anything she wants. She will cut a bitch! One woman tells the tale of having gained a favor of the Bhagwan. That night she is offer a cup of coffee, and Covfefe... she wakes up in a hospital 7 days of coma later. Sheela is like Livia in I Claudius! They once poisoned the salad bars in The Dalls, Oregon, sending over 700 people to the hospital with Salmonella.

And the Gubmint was on these people! So these people (because they were the town), were legally able to purchase military grade weapons, which they did and they trained  on extensively! Nothing like zealots with nowhere else they'd rather be than right here to fight the fight!

Thing is. Other than this, these people seemed to be deliriously happy.

The commune used US laws to their full advantage. And in doing so they pointed up some of the religious underpinnings of our laws.

For example. The RJs would send a member to a city (say Houston) and there the member would meet a member who came from (say) Australia.Austria and they would co habitate and establish a relationship. Then they would marry, and eventually move to the compound in OR. But now the marriage had made the Austrian a naturalized American. Meanwhile, marriage meant next to nothing on the compound. and both parties were fine with that. But the US Government was beside itself because, marriage was supposed to be the price one paid to be a citizen. Monogamous, boring, Missionary position marriage! Not this orgy!

It was eventually the crowbar that got the RJs out of OR.

It is a fun series and brings a whole lot of issues to the fore. You know, going in that the Bhagwan eventually loses. But there is a part of you that will say, "But did we win?" If life on Earth were that deliriously happy, would we have been better off?

Highly recommend it!   
DanartG

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1385 on: April 13, 2018, 07:13:42 AM »

Il nostro team e un produttore unico di documenti falsi di qualita.
Offriamo solo passaporti diplomatici falsi di alta qualita originali, patenti di guida, carte d'identita, francobolli e altri prodotti per un certo numero di paesi come:
USA, Australia, Belgio, Brasile, Canada, Italia, Finlandia, Francia, Germania, Paesi Bassi, Spagna, Regno Unito. Questo elenco non e completo.

Per ottenere le informazioni aggiuntive e effettuare l'ordine basta visitare il nostro sito Web:

http://www.buysellfakepassport.cc www. buysellfakepassport.cc

>> Contatti e-mail:

Supporto generale: [email protected]

Supporto tecnico: [email protected]

-----------------------------------
parole chiave:

acquista il passaporto reale online registrato in Albania
acquista il passaporto reale online in Algeria
acquista il vero passaporto registrato online di Andorra
acquista il passaporto reale online online dell'Angola
acquista il passaporto reale online in Argentina
acquista il passaporto reale online online dell'Australia
acquista il passaporto reale online online dell'Austria
Compra il vero passaporto registrato online delle Bahamas
acquista il passaporto reale online in Bahrein
comprare il passaporto reale online registrato in Bangladesh
acquista il passaporto reale online online delle Barbados
acquista il passaporto reale online registrato in Belgio
comprare il passaporto reale online registrato in Belize
acquista il passaporto reale online online del Benin
comprare il passaporto reale online registrato in Bolivia
Compra il vero passaporto registrato online della Bosnia Erzegovina
comprare il passaporto reale online registrato in Botswana
comprare il passaporto reale online registrato in Brasile
Compra il vero passaporto registrato online del Brunei
acquista il passaporto reale online registrato in Bulgaria
acquista il vero passaporto registrato online del Burundi
comprare il passaporto reale online registrato in Cambogia
acquista il vero passaporto registrato online del Camerun
acquista il passaporto reale online registrato in Canada
acquista il passaporto reale online registrato in Cile
comprare il passaporto reale online registrato in Colombia
acquista il passaporto reale online online di Congo Democratic Rep
Compra il vero passaporto registrato online in Costa Rica
acquista il vero passaporto registrato online della Croazia
acquista il vero passaporto registrato online di Cuba
acquista un vero passaporto registrato online di Cipro
acquista il vero passaporto registrato online della Repubblica Ceca
acquista il passaporto reale online registrato in Danimarca
acquista il vero passaporto registrato online di Gibuti
acquista il passaporto reale online registrato di Dominica
Compra il vero passaporto registrato online della Repubblica Dominicana
acquista un vero passaporto registrato online in Ecuador
acquista un vero passaporto registrato online in Egitto
acquista il vero passaporto registrato online di El Salvador
acquista il vero passaporto registrato online della Guinea Equatoriale
acquista il passaporto reale online online dell'Eritrea
acquista un vero passaporto registrato online in Estonia
comprare un vero passaporto registrato online in Etiopia
acquista un vero passaporto registrato online delle isole Figi
acquista il passaporto reale online registrato in Finlandia
acquista il passaporto reale online registrato in Francia
acquista il passaporto reale online in Gambia
acquista il passaporto reale online registrato in Germania
acquista il passaporto reale online registrato in Ghana
acquista il vero passaporto registrato online della Grecia
acquista il vero passaporto registrato online di Grenada
comprare il passaporto reale online registrato in Guatemala
acquista il vero passaporto registrato online della Guinea-Bissau
comprare il passaporto reale online in Guyana
acquista il vero passaporto registrato online di Haiti
acquista il passaporto reale online online dell'Honduras
acquista il vero passaporto registrato online dell'Ungheria
Compra il vero passaporto registrato online dell'Islanda
comprare il passaporto reale online registrato in India
acquista il vero passaporto registrato online dell'Indonesia
acquista il passaporto reale online online della Repubblica d'Irlanda
acquista il passaporto reale online registrato in Italia
acquista un vero passaporto registrato online in Giamaica
acquista il passaporto reale online registrato in Giappone
acquista il passaporto reale online in Giordania
comprare il passaporto reale online registrato in Kenya
acquista il vero passaporto registrato online di Korea South
acquista un vero passaporto registrato online in Kosovo
acquista il passaporto reale online registrato in Kuwait
acquista il vero passaporto registrato online del Laos
comprare il passaporto reale registrato online della Lettonia
acquista il passaporto reale online registrato in Libano
acquistare un vero passaporto registrato online del Liechtenstein
acquista il passaporto reale online registrato in Lituania
acquista il passaporto reale online in Lussemburgo
acquista il vero passaporto registrato online della Macedonia
acquista il vero passaporto registrato online della Malesia
acquista il passaporto reale online online delle Maldive
acquista il vero passaporto registrato online del Mali
acquista un vero passaporto registrato online di Mauritius
acquista il passaporto reale online registrato in Messico
acquista un vero passaporto registrato online della Micronesia
acquista il vero passaporto registrato online di Monaco
acquista il vero passaporto registrato online del Montenegro
comprare il passaporto reale online registrato in Marocco
acquista il passaporto reale online registrato in Mozambico
acquista il passaporto reale online registrato in Myanmar, Birmania
acquista un vero passaporto registrato online della Namibia
acquista il vero passaporto registrato online di Nauru
comprare il passaporto reale online registrato in Nepal
acquista il passaporto reale online online dei Paesi Bassi
acquista il vero passaporto registrato online della Nuova Zelanda
acquista il passaporto reale online in Nicaragua
comprare passaporto reale online online della Nigeria
acquista il passaporto reale online in Norvegia
acquista il passaporto reale online in Oman
comprare il passaporto reale online registrato in Pakistan
acquista il vero passaporto registrato online di Palau
comprare un vero passaporto registrato online di Panama
comprare il passaporto reale online registrato in Peru
comprare il passaporto reale online registrato delle Filippine
comprare il passaporto reale online registrato in Polonia
acquista il passaporto reale online registrato in Portogallo
comprare il passaporto reale online registrato in Qatar
acquista il passaporto reale online registrato in Romania
acquista un vero passaporto registrato online dell'Arabia Saudita
acquista il passaporto reale online in Senegal
acquista il vero passaporto registrato online della Serbia
acquista un vero passaporto registrato online di Singapore
acquista il passaporto reale online registrato in Slovacchia
acquista il vero passaporto registrato online della Slovenia
comprare un passaporto reale online registrato in Somalia
comprare il passaporto reale online registrato in Sud Africa
acquista il passaporto reale online registrato in Spagna
acquista il passaporto reale online online della Svezia
acquista il passaporto reale online registrato in Svizzera
acquista il vero passaporto registrato online della Tailandia
acquistare un vero passaporto registrato online della Turchia
acquista un vero passaporto registrato online negli Emirati Arabi Uniti
acquista il vero passaporto registrato online del Regno Unito
comprare il passaporto reale online registrato negli Stati Uniti

===================================

passaporto falso canada, modelli id ??di novita, carte d'identita novita, modelli di patenti di guida, carte d'identita novita, carta d'identita, carta d'identita michigan, come fare carte d'identita, furto d'identita passaporto, ologrammi di patenti di guida, come ottenere un passaporto in Canada, id phatism, id studente fasullo, patente di guida id, nuova carta d'identita hampshire, fare una carta d'identita, carta d'identita novita, modello di patente di guida, fare una carta d'identita, id della patente di guida, ologramma della patente di guida, carta d'identita dell'eta, modello di identificazione della novita, modello di identificazione di foto, moduli stampabili di passaporto canada, raccogliere n salvare domanda di occupazione, carte d'identita novita canada, prova di id di eta, California id novita, come ottenere una carta d'identita, come ottenere una carta d'identita, modelli di identificazione di foto, carta d'identita di eta , prova falsa id di eta, autentica id falsa, id di fluxcard, modelli di id gratuiti, modello di identificazione download, passaporto di identita, modello di patente di guida gratuito, patente di guida con foto, patente di guida passaporto, carte di identita di phatismo, compilazione di domanda di passaporto, prova di carte d'identita di eta, dott modelli di licenza ivers, ologrammi per identificativi, identificazione carte novita, prova di carte d'identita, ologramma licenza autista, creazione di un passaporto online, modello di patente di guida, modulo di domanda di lavoro precedente, bisogno di un falso id, modelli di carte d'identita, segreti di una schiena vicolo id id, prova di carta d'identita, id falso con pass hologram, domanda di lavoro online vecchia marina, download gratuito
barton
Superhero Member

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #1386 on: April 13, 2018, 09:39:59 AM »

Are there any TV series that involve fake passports?  The Americans?  Or one of those John LeCarre miniseries?  For some reason, I keep thinking about passports.

bankshot1
Superhero Member

A non-card carrying citizen of RSN since 1957

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1387 on: April 13, 2018, 09:46:46 AM »

I bet DanartG's post is awesome. Its clear he spent a lot of time on it and its probably well written, and thoroughly researched.

Anyone in Elba fluent in Italian?

"Hank Steinbrenner?
What a bunch of
(expletive) that is!"

-Red Sox Nation
Itz ME!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1388 on: April 13, 2018, 04:40:53 PM »

I am, want me to translate it? Sure, no problem.

Here ya go...

You're welcome
« Last Edit: April 13, 2018, 04:42:42 PM by Itz ME! » Logged
JKent

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #1389 on: April 14, 2018, 07:26:11 PM »

Say, does anyone know how I can procure a fake passport?

TIA,
barton
Superhero Member

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #1390 on: April 14, 2018, 07:32:25 PM »

The first step is to go fuck yourself.

JKent

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #1391 on: April 14, 2018, 11:39:20 PM »

You first. Geez, barton -- it was just a joke.
barton
Superhero Member

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #1392 on: April 15, 2018, 11:04:35 AM »

Thought you were another spammer or spambot. 

If not, then take my rejoinder as a joke, too. 

Most of the recent newbies, since the site crash last September, have been sock puppets, so try not to take it too seriously if you get some suspicious looks.  Cheers.

(Veteran members have made your joke several times lately.... I guess it's hard to resist that one...)

DanartG

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1393 on: April 16, 2018, 08:16:48 PM »

Nuestro equipo es un productor unico de documentos falsos de calidad.
Ofrecemos solo pasaportes, licencias de conducir, tarjetas de identificacion, sellos y otros productos falsos originales de alta calidad para una cantidad de paises como:
Estados Unidos, Australia, Belgica, Brasil, Canada, Italia, Finlandia, Francia, Alemania, Paises Bajos, Espana, Reino Unido. Esta lista no esta llena.

Para obtener la informacion adicional y realizar el pedido simplemente visite nuestro sitio web:

http://www buysellfakepassport.cc  www. buysellfakepassport.cc

>> E-mails de contacto:

Soporte general: [email protected]

Soporte tecnico: [email protected]

-----------------------------------
Palabras clave:

comprar pasaporte falso falso en linea de Afganistan
compra falso pasaporte falso en linea de Albania
compra falso pasaporte falso en linea de Argelia
compra falso pasaporte falso en linea de Andorra
compra falso pasaporte falso en linea de Angola
compra falso pasaporte falso en linea de Antigua & Deps