login
Escape from Elba
Exiles of the New York Times
May 25, 2017, 02:48:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: Humans have...  (Voting closed: March 28, 2017, 08:38:07 PM)
existed in their current form since the beginning of time - 1 (14.3%)
have evolved to their current form, with help or guidance from the Supreme Being - 1 (14.3%)
have evolved to their current form through natural causes - 5 (71.4%)
something else (explain below) - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 7

Pages: 1 ... 437 438 [439] 440 441 ... 457
  Print  
Author Topic: Trump Administration  (Read 46046 times)
bambu and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.
Ut
Superhero Member

I'm a Fool to Care

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6570 on: May 19, 2017, 11:26:31 PM »

https://www.indy100.com/article/white-privilege-student-important-jenny-lundt-colegate-univeristy-black-lives-matter-7734006

Some of you will read this and be in denial about it.

Most of you will not be in denial - for you, I provide it to share more than to educate.

Thanks, Josh.

The young man who responded to the young lady's post about the protections privilege affords her was correct. If HE had posted about those incidents the comments in response would be littered with reference to his "victim mentality."

That is an important truth and I speak from the experience of posting incidents in my life and then being accused of whining and embracing "my victim hood."

And there you go, again.

Why don't you explain that statement for everyone's benefit?

No need for me to reinforce your racist views.

Nope. You're doing just fine espousing your own, you fugazy motherfucker.

Need some nails with that crucifix you're carrying there, Jesus?

God, you are truly pathetic.

Wonder if you'll ever stand up and be a man?

Vic.

Forget the Pinot noir. Try the petite Syrah.
josh
Global Moderator
Superhero Member

Mystic, awful was the process.

View Profile
« Reply #6571 on: May 19, 2017, 11:56:28 PM »

Beckel is a scumbag. It's nice to know that Red is offended by Democratic racists. It's a start.
I'm offended by all racists. 

Hard to tell. You defend a ton of them through denying what is going on.

I will still post stuff, but I shan't respond to any of the bullshit from Luee, Bambu, or RedStateTrump. Mostly not Kid...

The rest? If there is conversation, I'll converse. But the tit-for-tat crap? The polemics? No.

And I will refrain from polemics, as well.

Congratulations.
josh
Global Moderator
Superhero Member

View Profile
« Reply #6572 on: May 19, 2017, 11:57:01 PM »

Robert Reich:

European governments, preparing for a round of major summits with Donald Trump next week, are wary.

I spent much of the past week speaking with officials and cabinet ministers in Europe. All they wanted to talk about was Trump. Here, in summary, are the most frequent remarks I heard, in rough order of frequency:

1. Trump is unstable, and we're not going to count on anything he says or commits to.

2. Trump doesn't support NATO or European integration.

3. Trump is actively encouraging racist nationalists in our country.

4. Trump is allied with Putin to bring Europe down.

5. There’s no doubt Trump worked with Putin to win the U.S. presidential election.

6. If Trump's polls drop too low, he’ll start a war in order to get Americans to rally around him. (Opinions varied on whether Trump's war would be with North Korea, Iran, terrorists in Nigeria, or an escalation in Syria, Iraq, or Afghanistan.)

7. How did you Americans come to elect this ego-maniac? (Others called him an infant, moron, ignoramus, fool.)

8. He’s another Berlusconi (or Franco, Mussolini, Salazar, Hitler).

9. We remember fascism. We never thought it would happen in America.

10. The world depends on American leadership. We’re very worried.

My overall impression: Anti-Trump sentiment is even stronger in Europe than it is in the U.S. If Trump expects his European trip to give him a reprieve from his troubles at home, he's mistaken.

What do you think?

I will still post stuff, but I shan't respond to any of the bullshit from Luee, Bambu, or RedStateTrump. Mostly not Kid...

The rest? If there is conversation, I'll converse. But the tit-for-tat crap? The polemics? No.

Congratulations.
RedStateWard
Superhero Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6573 on: May 20, 2017, 01:21:02 AM »

Beckel is a scumbag. It's nice to know that Red is offended by Democratic racists. It's a start.

Name one.

69-13-910-30-11
FlyingVProd
Superhero Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6574 on: May 20, 2017, 02:02:33 AM »

I liked Berlusconi as Prime Minister of Italy. Berlusconi was far better than Trump.

And I think that Franco saved Spain, from Communism, as well as from the Nazis, and he kept Spain out of World War II. Franco saved Spain, and he turned Spain safely over to King Juan Carlos de Bourbon, and Spain is thriving today as a healthy constitutional monarchy with King Felipe VI. Franco was a hero to many people.

Berlusconi did a good job, and Franco was a hero to many people, so many people would say that they were better than Trump.

Trump is just getting started, and if he abandons some of his bad ideas, then maybe he can improve. I feel bad about Trump traveling around the world as a representative of the USA, but sadly he was elected by the people. We are stuck with Trump, and the best thing that we can do is to be thankful that we have checks and balances in the USA. And other nations need to be wise when dealing with Trump, and they need to be strong, and they need to be cautious, and no one should fear disagreeing with Trump, and they should feel free to speak up if they disagree with Trump. The worst thing that could happen is for the world to kiss Trump's ass, if you disagree with Trump then you need to speak up. And I am sure that Pope Francis for one will speak up, the Pope will be respectful, but the Pope will speak up in regard to the issues which he disagrees with Trump on.

It is good for Trump to get out and meet the world's leaders, and I hope that they can teach Trump, and I hope that Trump improves. And of note, President Santos of Colombia is a great President; Pastrana, Uribe, and Santos, have all been good, and they could all teach Trump, Trump could learn a lot from those guys.

So, I believe that Trump needs to improve. Trump needs to learn quickly, Trump needs to dump his bad ideas, and Trump needs to wisen up. And of note, if Trump does not know what he is talking about then he just needs to keep his mouth shut and he needs to listen to the other people, and Trump needs to study and learn. Trump said that he is a fast learner, and he needs to learn fast.

I wish that Trump could have studied for a year or two about international issues before becoming President and traveling around the world representing the USA.

And I guess that Trump's daughter Ivanka will be traveling with Trump around the world. I actually like Ivanka, and I think that it is good that she is helping our nation. Maybe Ivanka can study hard and maybe she can help to teach her father for the good of our nation and our world.

I want our world to improve, and I want good things for the USA, and I do not want Trump to fail. I want Trump to succeed on things that are good for all of us. Trump needs to abandon the wall, and he needs to abandon his battle against Latino immigrants, and he needs to stop his battle against Mexico, and Trump needs to learn, and Trump needs to improve. Trump also needs better people on his team.

Salute,

Tony V.
bambu
Superhero Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6575 on: May 20, 2017, 02:09:50 AM »

Bambu,

Australia needs to strengthen ties with Colombia. Turnbull needs to meet with President Santos of Colombia.

Trade and cooperation between Australia and Colombia needs to improve, along with all in the Western Hemisphere, etc.

We can all win by forming good unions and by cooperating and by helping each other.

And Australia also needs to strengthen ties with the Philippines.

Salute,

Tony V.

Trouble is...Colombia has Aussie girl dubbed "Cocaine Cassie" in its prison...for 25 years barring a miracle. it seems.
Colombian govt is seemingly doing its best for her, without appearing to be "going soft on drug smugglers".
Still waiting for the Colombian govt to find 'Angelo' whose CCTV photo they have] who is accused of supplying her with the drugs without her knowledge, though.

It's all becoming a 'three ring circus'...2 family factions having brokered separate deals with media organisations.
Did they learn nothing from what happened to Schapelle Corby in Indonesia.

Tricky though, poor folk from rural South Australia, the only way they can get money for air fares, accomm etc is by selling their stories.

If only Cassie had stayed home in Australia instead of galavanting around the world alone.
Schapelle would've been better off staying home too.

Overseas travel is way overrated.

Schapelle is arriving home from Indonesia soon. They're locking her in a cell again before her deportation. Of course, can't help themselves.
As if she'd be running away anywhere.

Peace...and God bless the kuffar.
josh
Global Moderator
Superhero Member

View Profile
« Reply #6576 on: May 20, 2017, 02:10:32 AM »

Name one.

Sure, I'll briefly engage in this complete and utter waste of time, knowing in advance I will just get more of the same:

You repeatedly refused to acknowledge that the North Carolina GOP's voter suppression efforts were racist.

Congratulations.
josh
Global Moderator
Superhero Member

View Profile
« Reply #6577 on: May 20, 2017, 02:23:47 AM »

I liked Berlusconi as Prime Minister of Italy. Berlusconi was far better than Trump.

And I think that Franco saved Spain, from Communism, as well as from the Nazis, and he kept Spain out of World War II. Franco saved Spain, and he turned Spain safely over to King Juan Carlos de Bourbon, and Spain is thriving today as a healthy constitutional monarchy with King Felipe VI. Franco was a hero to many people.

Berlusconi did a good job, and Franco was a hero to many people, so many people would say that they were better than Trump.

Trump is just getting started, and if he abandons some of his bad ideas, then maybe he can improve. I feel bad about Trump traveling around the world as a representative of the USA, but sadly he was elected by the people. We are stuck with Trump, and the best thing that we can do is to be thankful that we have checks and balances in the USA. And other nations need to be wise when dealing with Trump, and they need to be strong, and they need to be cautious, and no one should fear disagreeing with Trump, and they should feel free to speak up if they disagree with Trump. The worst thing that could happen is for the world to kiss Trump's ass, if you disagree with Trump then you need to speak up. And I am sure that Pope Francis for one will speak up, the Pope will be respectful, but the Pope will speak up in regard to the issues which he disagrees with Trump on.

It is good for Trump to get out and meet the world's leaders, and I hope that they can teach Trump, and I hope that Trump improves. And of note, President Santos of Colombia is a great President; Pastrana, Uribe, and Santos, have all been good, and they could all teach Trump, Trump could learn a lot from those guys.

So, I believe that Trump needs to improve. Trump needs to learn quickly, Trump needs to dump his bad ideas, and Trump needs to wisen up. And of note, if Trump does not know what he is talking about then he just needs to keep his mouth shut and he needs to listen to the other people, and Trump needs to study and learn. Trump said that he is a fast learner, and he needs to learn fast.

I wish that Trump could have studied for a year or two about international issues before becoming President and traveling around the world representing the USA.

And I guess that Trump's daughter Ivanka will be traveling with Trump around the world. I actually like Ivanka, and I think that it is good that she is helping our nation. Maybe Ivanka can study hard and maybe she can help to teach her father for the good of our nation and our world.

I want our world to improve, and I want good things for the USA, and I do not want Trump to fail. I want Trump to succeed on things that are good for all of us. Trump needs to abandon the wall, and he needs to abandon his battle against Latino immigrants, and he needs to stop his battle against Mexico, and Trump needs to learn, and Trump needs to improve. Trump also needs better people on his team.

Salute,

Tony V.

I think your love for the fascist is misplaced.

Congratulations.
FlyingVProd
Superhero Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6578 on: May 20, 2017, 02:52:45 AM »

Salute,

Tony V.

I think your love for the fascist is misplaced.

I do not love any fascists, and if you will remember correctly, I wanted Marco Rubio as President.

Right now we need to play the cards that we were dealt. We need to do the best we can with what we have. We need to make some healthy progress in the world, even with Trump in the White House. We need to block the bad things, and we need to make good things happen, with Trump in the White House. We cannot wait for four years to make healthy progress, we need to make healthy progress in spite of Trump. And Trump needs to learn quickly.

Then in four years we can elect another President. But, we cannot waste the time between then and now.

We live in very difficult times, but then, throughout history there have been challenges, there are always challenges.

Salute,

Tony V.
FlyingVProd
Superhero Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6579 on: May 20, 2017, 03:04:42 AM »

Bambu,

Australia needs to strengthen ties with Colombia. Turnbull needs to meet with President Santos of Colombia.

Trade and cooperation between Australia and Colombia needs to improve, along with all in the Western Hemisphere, etc.

We can all win by forming good unions and by cooperating and by helping each other.

And Australia also needs to strengthen ties with the Philippines.

Salute,

Tony V.

Trouble is...Colombia has Aussie girl dubbed "Cocaine Cassie" in its prison...for 25 years barring a miracle. it seems.
Colombian govt is seemingly doing its best for her, without appearing to be "going soft on drug smugglers".
Still waiting for the Colombian govt to find 'Angelo' whose CCTV photo they have] who is accused of supplying her with the drugs without her knowledge, though.

It's all becoming a 'three ring circus'...2 family factions having brokered separate deals with media organisations.
Did they learn nothing from what happened to Schapelle Corby in Indonesia.

Tricky though, poor folk from rural South Australia, the only way they can get money for air fares, accomm etc is by selling their stories.

If only Cassie had stayed home in Australia instead of galavanting around the world alone.
Schapelle would've been better off staying home too.

Overseas travel is way overrated.

Schapelle is arriving home from Indonesia soon. They're locking her in a cell again before her deportation. Of course, can't help themselves.
As if she'd be running away anywhere.

People can use "Go fund me" accounts to hire lawyers now, so that could help, and also some student lawyers work for free (recently some students saved a man from prison). I hope that the issue is resolved, and that she gets her freedom back.

And do not be afraid to travel Bambu. I love to travel. I have been to Mexico, and to France, and to Italy. And I am ready to travel always, I always have a valid passport. When I find a wife she will have to love to travel. Traveling is great.

Salute,

Tony V.
FlyingVProd
Superhero Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6580 on: May 20, 2017, 03:34:44 AM »

Reagan was a Republican with Libertarian leanings, and a pure Libertarian is an anarchist, not a fascist. Libertarian is the opposite of fascism. The real Republican party wants more freedom, and that is the opposite of fascism.

And Reagan made the immigrants all legal, so that they could legally work, pay taxes, and join unions, etc.

Also, real Republicans tear down walls, real Republicans do not build walls.

Trump needs to learn. He needs to study and learn.

Salute,

Tony V.
bambu
Superhero Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6581 on: May 20, 2017, 06:52:37 AM »

Downunder, real Republicans [The Liberal Party- Conservatives with a social conscience] tow back the [people-smuggling] boats...no more boats, no more illegals/asylum seekers/economic immigrants.
Building walls, in essence...to seal the borders and stop people just wandering in at will...to get on the welfare gravy train, etc.

People drowning between Indonesia and Australia when their people-smuggling boats sink....
People-smuggling cargo folk perishing in the Arizona etc deserts...

...much the same thing.

Border integrity/security there must be.

bambu
Superhero Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6582 on: May 20, 2017, 07:28:31 AM »

And do not be afraid to travel Bambu. I love to travel. I have been to Mexico, and to France, and to Italy. And I am ready to travel always, I always have a valid passport. When I find a wife she will have to love to travel. Traveling is great.

Salute,

Tony V.

Overseas travel can ruin one's life...in more ways than one...

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/true-stories/trapped-between-two-countries-ive-got-nowhere-to-go/news-story/9bdd7198dc3bfd8a405ba2a6b89d57e7

ALL I want is to live a normal life. To get a job, make a safe and comfortable home and provide for my almost two-year-old son, but instead I’m trapped between two countries with no way out.
I have separated from my de facto partner, but as an English woman in Australia, I have no rights even though my child is Australian. I cannot get residency, I cannot get benefits, and because I have no working visa, I also cannot get a job to support us. I am cornered like a frightened animal, living in poverty, in a first-world country.

NYKnicks12
Superhero Member

I aim to misbehave.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6583 on: May 20, 2017, 08:18:44 AM »

https://www.indy100.com/article/white-privilege-student-important-jenny-lundt-colegate-univeristy-black-lives-matter-7734006

Most of you will not be in denial - for you, I provide it to share more than to educate.

Thanks, Josh.

The young man who responded to the young lady's post about the protections privilege affords her was correct. If HE had posted about those incidents the comments in response would be littered with reference to his "victim mentality."

That is an important truth and I speak from the experience of posting incidents in my life and then being accused of whining and embracing "my victim hood."

And there you go, again.

Vic.

You are nothing if not predictable.

“He has reached a level of douchebaggery that will live on for generations, passed down by windtalkers and the like.”

--- Borrowed from Jimmy McGill
Ut
Superhero Member

I'm a Fool to Care

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6584 on: May 20, 2017, 08:58:59 AM »

Thanks, Josh.

And there you go, again.

Vic.

You are nothing if not predictable.

Uh huh, says the guy who hates white people.

Forget the Pinot noir. Try the petite Syrah.
Pages: 1 ... 437 438 [439] 440 441 ... 457
  Print  

Jump to: