Escape from Elba
Exiles of the New York Times
April 21, 2018, 03:20:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: As you may have noticed, this is a very old backup, I'm still working through restoring the site.  Don't be surprised if you post and it all goes missing....

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: What should be done to lower gas prices?
Allow drilling off shore and in Alaska
Allow drilling off shore, but not Alaska
Develop more oil from the lands the oil companies already have.
Take over Iraq and Iran
None of the above

Pages: 1 ... 1213 1214 [1215] 1216 1217 ... 1231
  Print  
Author Topic: Bush Administration  (Read 111701 times)
whiskeypriest
Superhero Member

Life is skittles and life is beer.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #18210 on: April 15, 2018, 10:11:58 PM »

The gratuitous Obama/Clinton slam is Red's traditional white flag.

What does it matter?  All is grace.
REDSTATEWARD

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #18211 on: April 15, 2018, 10:45:21 PM »

Writing fiction while wearing your dress?
facilitatorn
Superhero Member

remember when the knicks were fun?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #18212 on: April 15, 2018, 11:45:09 PM »

Writing fiction while wearing your dress?
It’s sad to see an old man like Red firing blanks.

While he can no longer make a point, he can excrete enough pungent crap to fill his daily diaper.

Into the shattered ruins stepped the Don
barton
Superhero Member

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #18213 on: April 16, 2018, 12:47:42 PM »

Fuck Starbucks and fuck that woman who worked for them who called the police and had 2 black men arrested for basically sitting there and waiting for a friend to arrive before ordering.  If an incident like this doesn't dope slap you into consciousness regarding racism in the U.S. then your IQ is lower...than my dress size. 

What I find so contemptible is that this retarded [female expletive even I won't use] couldn't even engage these men in some kind of rational dialog to determine that they were sitting there not ordering for the same fucking reason that 47 pazillion previous white customers have sat in a Starbucks not ordering (and not getting arrested). 

Godammit, what is wrong with people??

[/vent]

"History doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes."
whiskeypriest
Superhero Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #18214 on: April 16, 2018, 01:55:28 PM »

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/383340-poll-arizona-special-election-in-dead-heat

For.what it is worth, I do not believe this is accurate. Repos are a huge registration advantage here. Dr. Tipirneni has worked the district much more than previous Dems, but anything under double digits would surprise me immensely.

LesMiserables

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #18215 on: April 16, 2018, 03:30:44 PM »

the mystery client of Michael Cohen is...

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/04/16/trump-lawyer-michael-cohen-refuses-to-identify-clients-as-court-faceoff-looms.html

time to search fox news hq?

either way, this clown is unbelievably compromised.

bankshot1
Superhero Member

A non-card carrying citizen of RSN since 1957

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #18216 on: April 16, 2018, 04:04:49 PM »

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/04/16/trump-lawyer-michael-cohen-refuses-to-identify-clients-as-court-faceoff-looms.html

this is too fucking funny

Sean Hannity, celebrity Fox pundit, a multi-millionaire, able to hire any legal mind in the country, turns to Michael Cohen, for legal advice?

One wonders what the nature of the advice was that Cohen was singularly able to advise upon.

heh

"Hank Steinbrenner?
What a bunch of
(expletive) that is!"

-Red Sox Nation
Itz ME!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #18217 on: April 16, 2018, 04:25:32 PM »

To be honest, I have lost enthusiasm for this whole topic. How long can I keep a hard on, after all? I'm not Sting. After 4 straight quarters, I had to contact my Dr. Immediately. Which is ironic because my primary physician is Dr. Eve N. Chully. I got the antidote to the Blue Pill, it's called Le Plus Bill! Just the sight of it will shrink Jonathan William to a jon willi quick!

I know that makes me somewhat a pod person. Which, I would suspect is a group that is only minimally responsible for Trump's victory. It wasn't the apathetic voter that elected Trump, it was the bat shit crazy first time voter(or near about) that propelled Trump over the top and yet beneath it.

So I hope you'll forgive me if this question has been batted about ad nauseum (Been a long time since I've seen someone so trite as to use that one.) But....

This is completely unprecedented. Prior to the execution of the warrants at issue, prosecutors from the Southern District of New York had already intercepted emails from the President's personal lawyer. They apparently executed the search warrants at issue here only after they searched for private emails between the President of the United States and his personal lawyer and realized that 'zero emails were exchanged with President Trump.'

How ironic is it that it is going to be if the careless use of, and missing e-mails are what bring down Trump?

It's a good thing we're not magnetic because the chunk of irony at the center of this country would have us all!

We have work to do. Ain't no working body got time for that!

Signed
Burnt Out (Which is kinda funny because the whole "Ain't nobody got time for that!" meme comes out of a woman who was burned out of her apartment building. )
« Last Edit: April 16, 2018, 04:31:54 PM by Itz ME! » Logged
Itz ME!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #18218 on: April 16, 2018, 04:36:20 PM »

Have to say though, that I can't vigorously disagree with the idea that a third party ought to pre sort the data. Even though it does seem as though there is that process going on within the FBI (Taint Team).

whiskeypriest
Superhero Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #18219 on: April 16, 2018, 04:58:00 PM »

Sean Hannity, celebrity Fox pundit, a multi-millionaire, able to hire any legal mind in the country, turns to Michael Cohen, for legal advice?

One wonders what the nature of the advice was that Cohen was singularly able to advise upon.

heh

If journalistic ethics was a "thing" at Fox News, Ass Circus Hannity's failure to disclose his connections with Cohen when commenting on his situation would get him fired, or at.least suspended.

Meanwhile, I note Cohen went to Thomas Cooley Law.School in Lansing, which is as close.as you can get.to not going to law school while still getting hit for tuition. There are trained poodles that meet its admissions requirement. When I was in college at MSU it was a punch line among the law school aspiring students.  "Got a 2.0, did you? Well, there's always Cooley."

It is generally considered the worst law school in the country, even now when it is affiliated.with WMU.

whiskeypriest
Superhero Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #18220 on: April 16, 2018, 04:59:31 PM »

My God. Hannity auto corrected to Humanity. There is something seriously ducked up with my phone.

facilitatorn
Superhero Member

remember when the knicks were fun?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #18221 on: April 16, 2018, 05:49:05 PM »

We knew this was going to be a circus since nothing is more emblematic of trumpworld that clowns, animals, makeup, and decit.

Trump’s team is going to achieve in a short time one of the unspoken goals of his opposition, namely the cessation of Fox News.

Hannity has a sthupping problem, like Roger and uncle Bill. Otherwise why would he need an eminent sthupping lawyer. The only other area in Cohen’s portfolio that might interest Sean is funneling some ill-gotten laundered gains his way as a hedge against future lost add revenue. Smart, since even before this pie to the face, Rachael has been kicking his ass and taking his lunch.

I’m not sure what to read into the fact that after court Cohens team of goons and hacks sheparded him into the back of a hearse. It’s a very self-aware transportation choice by the defendant you can’t really even call a lawyer.

Into the shattered ruins stepped the Don
NeedsAdjustments

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #18222 on: April 16, 2018, 05:51:58 PM »

heh

If journalistic ethics was a "thing" at Fox News, Ass Circus Hannity's failure to disclose his connections with Cohen when commenting on his situation would get him fired, or at.least suspended.

Meanwhile, I note Cohen went to Thomas Cooley Law.School in Lansing, which is as close.as you can get.to not going to law school while still getting hit for tuition. There are trained poodles that meet its admissions requirement. When I was in college at MSU it was a punch line among the law school aspiring students.  "Got a 2.0, did you? Well, there's always Cooley."

It is generally considered the worst law school in the country, even now when it is affiliated.with WMU.

I haven’t been able to follow the Cohen developments closely enough to understand the significance of this  unmasking re: that case, and all it really does is confirm the already understood nonexistent journalistic ethics on offer on Hannity’s program, and Fox “News” as a whole.   Still, this is all so appropriate, is it not?  That all these scumbags come from and wallow in the same holes.

--

Meanwhile, in the news today, Trump was enraged when he figured out that he had been snookered into such a strong response to the Russian gassing in GB.  Are we registering here how little Trump has to do with his administration’s policy?  

And then he cuts off Haley at the knees on further sanctions on Russia re: Syria.

The Pee Tape is real.  And here I am using “Pee Tape” as a catch-all for general double dealing and Kompromat involving Trump-Russia, as the specific allegations of that particular episode would no longer be considered surprising given the standards of conduct our President of the United States has set, and I no longer think that is the worst that would be uncovered if/when we get a full accounting of those shady dealings.
Itz ME!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #18223 on: April 16, 2018, 05:59:28 PM »

"Meanwhile, I note Cohen went to Thomas Cooley Law.School in Lansing, which is as close.as you can get.to not going to law school while still getting hit for tuition. There are trained poodles that meet its admissions requirement. When I was in college at MSU it was a punch line among the law school aspiring students.  'Got a 2.0, did you? Well, there's always Cooley.'" WP

"I hire the best people folks!... I'm shmaht, I went to Wharton. I know excellent words, the best." DT (not exact quotes. Oh, what the hell, we're in the post truth world, direct quotes of Donal.)

Other point. I saw Good Ole Kelly Anne with Chris Cuomo. I have to wonder. What is it like there? Is Kelly Anne felling victorious that she is still with Trump? She went out of circulation after her "Alternate facts' comment and the media seemed to have blacklisted her.

Now there's literally nearly nobody left that even CAN talk to the media. So they have to let Kelly Anne back on the air. And she's going to make them regret it! (Yes? No?)
« Last Edit: April 16, 2018, 06:04:58 PM by Itz ME! » Logged
kidcarter8
Superhero Member

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #18224 on: April 16, 2018, 06:04:07 PM »

heh

I haven’t been able to follow the Cohen developments closely enough to understand the significance of this  unmasking re: that case, and all it really does is confirm the already understood nonexistent journalistic ethics on offer on Hannity’s program, and Fox “News” as a whole.   Still, this is all so appropriate, is it not?  That all these scumbags come from and wallow in the same holes.

--

Meanwhile, in the news today, Trump was *(REPORTEDLY)* enraged when he figured out that he had been snookered into such a strong response to the Russian gassing in GB.  

fixed
Pages: 1 ... 1213 1214 [1215] 1216 1217 ... 1231
  Print  

Jump to: