Escape from Elba
Exiles of the New York Times
November 18, 2017, 07:56:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: As you may have noticed, this is a very old backup, I'm still working through restoring the site.  Don't be surprised if you post and it all goes missing....

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: Do you support or oppose the creation of a guest worker program that would allow illegal immigrants to register for temporary legal status and employment?
Support
Oppose
Unsure

Pages: 1 ... 253 254 [255]
  Print  
Author Topic: Immigration  (Read 18205 times)
bambu

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3810 on: October 26, 2017, 12:29:40 AM »

Rise of drug-resistant tuberculosis in the UK 'is linked to immigration'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-563410/Rise-drug-resistant-tuberculosis-UK-linked-immigration.html

No surprise to bambu-ilk
FlyingVProd

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3811 on: November 05, 2017, 04:20:04 PM »

The USA is for everyone...

My family tree has been in the USA for hundreds of years, and we did not build a wall and keep all of you out of America. You cannot come into the USA and block other people, they have the same right to be an American that you do. We are all created equal with unalienable rights. And here are the words on our Statue of Liberty...

The New Colossus

Not like the brazen giant of Greek fame,
With conquering limbs astride from land to land;
Here at our sea-washed, sunset gates shall stand
A mighty woman with a torch, whose flame
Is the imprisoned lightning, and her name
MOTHER OF EXILES. From her beacon-hand
Glows world-wide welcome; her mild eyes command
The air-bridged harbor that twin cities frame.

"Keep, ancient lands, your storied pomp!" cries she
With silent lips. "Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

We are all equal, and America is for everyone.

The USA is different than the rest of the world, the USA is for everyone.

This land is your land, this land is my land, this land was made for you and me.

Salute,

Tony V.
FlyingVProd

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3812 on: November 05, 2017, 08:43:29 PM »

I think that we can stop the wall from being built, and we can cause the proponents of the wall to experience some serious cognitive dissonance, because we all know that the USA should not have walls, deep down everyone knows that the USA should not have walls. We are a free Christian nation, with free Christian neighbors, and we do not need any walls.

Salute,

Tony V.
bambu

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3813 on: November 10, 2017, 03:31:22 PM »

I think that we can stop the wall from being built, and we can cause the proponents of the wall to experience some serious cognitive dissonance, because we all know that the USA should not have walls, deep down everyone knows that the USA should not have walls. We are a free Christian nation, with free Christian neighbors, and we do not need any walls.

Salute,

Tony V.

America is for everyone...everyone who applies to the US govt for immigration approval, is accepted by the govt as being an asset to the nation and needed...then arrives in America legally.

Everyone in the world can't move to America just because they feel like it...there has to be an orderly immigration system.
If there's not, the standards/systems in place now in America will be rendered useless...and the country become a third-world basket-case like may of the places the system-rorting immigrants would be pouring in from.

For this reason America's borders must be secured/sealed, somehow.....walls, fences, troops, solar lights, razor wire, moats...whatever it takes.
FlyingVProd

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3814 on: November 12, 2017, 04:03:44 PM »

Salute,

Tony V.

America is for everyone...everyone who applies to the US govt for immigration approval, is accepted by the govt as being an asset to the nation and needed...then arrives in America legally.

Everyone in the world can't move to America just because they feel like it...there has to be an orderly immigration system.
If there's not, the standards/systems in place now in America will be rendered useless...and the country become a third-world basket-case like may of the places the system-rorting immigrants would be pouring in from.

For this reason America's borders must be secured/sealed, somehow.....walls, fences, troops, solar lights, razor wire, moats...whatever it takes.

Look at it this way, Bambu, if the USA had Australia as a neighbor instead of Mexico, then would you still think that the USA needs a wall? And why does the USA need a wall with Mexico, but not with Canada?

The USA has good Christian neighbors here in the Western Hemisphere, and the USA needs to have a "Good Neighbor" policy with our good Christian neighbors.

George W. Bush is a Texan, and has always lived by the border with Mexico, and George W. Bush never wanted to build a wall, W. loves the Mexicans, and Jeb Bush married a Mexican lady. Also of note is that Condoleeza Rice has spoken out many times against building a wall, she said that the USA is a good free nation, with good, free, Christian neighbors, and we do not need any walls.

We do not need any walls.

Salute,

Tony V.
Pages: 1 ... 253 254 [255]
  Print  

Jump to: