Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

What do you expect on Wednesday?

Reports of protests are overblown. A few incidents around the country, but nothing major.
- 5 (45.5%)
A few major incidents in capitals, but nothing much in DC.
- 5 (45.5%)
A major incident in DC, but nothing much around the country.
- 0 (0%)
More than 10 capitals have major upheavals, but nothing much in DC.
- 0 (0%)
A major incident in DC plus more than 10 capitals with significant upheavals.
- 1 (9.1%)
More than half the capitals around the country have problems with protesters, but DC is quiet.
- 0 (0%)
DC has major problems, while more than half the capitals around the country also have considerable trouble with protesters.
- 0 (0%)
Huge disruption to the day.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: January 19, 2021, 10:49:21 PM

Pages: 1 ... 677 678 [679] 680 681 ... 4288

Author Topic: Trump Administration  (Read 1596033 times)

NeedsAdjustments

• View Profile
Re: Trump Administration
« Reply #10170 on: February 21, 2019, 05:11:19 PM »

When will Kamala and Booker apologize?

I am left hanging my head asking ‘why?’ Why would anyone — especially an African American man — use the symbolism of a noose to make false accusation,” Johnson added. “Bogus police reports cause real harm. They do harm to every legitimate victim who is in need of support by police and investigators as well as the citizens of this city … I’m offended by what happened and I am also angry.”

Chicago Police Superintendent Eddie Johnson.

Who does REDSTATEWARD thinks deserve an apology from Harris and Booker?
Eddie Johnson spelled out a list for them.  For starters.

No he didn’t. And I’m asking you. You can use the imaginary list you got from Eddie Johnson if you need help, for starters.
"When you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that's a pretty good job we've done."  -  The impeached "president" on Feb 27, 2020

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #10171 on: February 21, 2019, 05:17:05 PM »

I am left hanging my head asking ‘why?’ Why would anyone — especially an African American man — use the symbolism of a noose to make false accusation,” Johnson added. “Bogus police reports cause real harm. They do harm to every legitimate victim who is in need of support by police and investigators as well as the citizens of this city … I’m offended by what happened and I am also angry.”

No he didn’t. And I’m asking you. You can use the imaginary list you got from Eddie Johnson if you need help, for starters.
Guess you didn’t listen to Superintendent Johnson’s list.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10172 on: February 21, 2019, 05:33:14 PM »

Anything Red can do to suck oxygen away from the obscenity of his imposter mob. He’s cool with it as long as white people do it, but he feels crucified by every instance and act by someone of a darker shade. It’s his privilege being poached or else he doesn’t give a damn.

Its like Tucker Carlson getting his role in the economic order explained to him by a Dutchman.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

NeedsAdjustments

• View Profile
« Reply #10173 on: February 21, 2019, 05:36:38 PM »

Guess you are unable to answer the question I asked you.
"When you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that's a pretty good job we've done."  -  The impeached "president" on Feb 27, 2020

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #10174 on: February 21, 2019, 05:40:31 PM »

LOL
You just didn’t like the answers.

NeedsAdjustments

• View Profile
« Reply #10175 on: February 21, 2019, 05:51:18 PM »

LOL

You said Harris and Booker owe apologies but can not say who it is they need to apologize to.

That’s clear now. Thanks.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #10176 on: February 21, 2019, 05:55:10 PM »

LOL
LOL!!!!!!
"Can you deny, there's nothing greater, nothing more than the travelling hands of time?"-Jay Farrar

whiskeypriest

• What does it matter? All is grace.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10177 on: February 21, 2019, 06:07:42 PM »

LOL
Red's response is an answer to the question, "What do Booker and Harris have to apologize for?" in the same way "Walrus" is an answer to the question, "How many roads must a man walk down before you call him a man?"
I like to think you killed a man. It's the Romantic in me.

bambu-wisdom

• View Profile
« Reply #10178 on: February 21, 2019, 06:12:43 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CajLXAM9nk&start_radio=1&list=RD1CajLXAM9nk
Hail to the Chief - President Donald J. Trump

Hail to the Chief we have chosen for the nation,
 Hail to the Chief! We salute him, one and all.
 Hail to the Chief, as we pledge cooperation
 In proud fulfillment of a great, noble call.

Yours is the aim to make this grand country grander,
 This you will do, that is our strong, firm belief.
 Hail to the one we selected as commander,
 Hail to the President! Hail to the Chief!

#####

President Donald J Trump, democratically elected by the People under exactly the same system as Obama was.
'Make America great/grander again'.  [some people believe it had slipped and was not as great/grand as it once was.]

When mrs bambu was in Japan last year, staying in the homes of real live Japanese families in different parts of Japan....they, young and old, told her that they "love Mr Trump" as "he is the only one who stands between us and the madman over there".
« Last Edit: February 21, 2019, 06:14:38 PM by bambu-wisdom »

bambu-wisdom

• View Profile
« Reply #10179 on: February 21, 2019, 06:42:44 PM »

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6730313/What-MAGA-Trump-defends-base-Jussie-Smollett-charged-faking-attack.html

#####

Oh dear.

You know you're in big trouble when you're Black and the Black police chief calls you 'despicable' at a press conference.
Big trouble is a bad thing to be in.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #10180 on: February 21, 2019, 06:46:09 PM »

#####

President Donald J Trump, democratically elected by the People under exactly the same system as Obama was.
'Make America great/grander again'.  [some people believe it had slipped and was not as great/grand as it once was.]

When mrs bambu was in Japan last year, staying in the homes of real live Japanese families in different parts of Japan....they, young and old, told her that they "love Mr Trump" as "he is the only one who stands between us and the madman over there".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2_-EeI-kHQ
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10181 on: February 21, 2019, 07:04:20 PM »

https://twitter.com/CuomoPrimeTime/status/1098407582635569152

Yo...... what Ted said.

The best result would be the truth, wherever it goes, Kiiid.

I know you would prefer that it exonerate Trump.....

Did I say that?

Your sincerity is lacking.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10182 on: February 21, 2019, 07:05:27 PM »

Current polling shows RSW at 100%!

(top of page)

SDNY will be the office to watch post-Mueller.

Q). Aren't ESPN3 and RedWard the same Nut?

What's your point?
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10183 on: February 21, 2019, 07:10:37 PM »

https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/jussie-smollett-charged-filing-false-police-report-506146501.html

Yep, just keep focusing on that one jackass.

Ignore the kidnapped children.

Ignore the ex-Coast Guard wanting to kill everybody.

Ignore the corruption in the North Carolina election and the ongoing racism of your party.

Keep up your conduct that has established your reputation as an unmitigated amoral, hypocritical ass.

bambu-wisdom

• View Profile
« Reply #10184 on: February 21, 2019, 07:11:05 PM »

#####

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2_-EeI-kHQ

It's Germany. lol
Hardly Conservatives.
Trump should make them pay their way in NATO/for their own defence. America should not be paying for everything, Trump is correct.

Also depends to whom Mr Pence was speaking.
Pages: 1 ... 677 678 [679] 680 681 ... 4288