Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

What do you expect on Wednesday?

Reports of protests are overblown. A few incidents around the country, but nothing major.
- 5 (45.5%)
A few major incidents in capitals, but nothing much in DC.
- 5 (45.5%)
A major incident in DC, but nothing much around the country.
- 0 (0%)
More than 10 capitals have major upheavals, but nothing much in DC.
- 0 (0%)
A major incident in DC plus more than 10 capitals with significant upheavals.
- 1 (9.1%)
More than half the capitals around the country have problems with protesters, but DC is quiet.
- 0 (0%)
DC has major problems, while more than half the capitals around the country also have considerable trouble with protesters.
- 0 (0%)
Huge disruption to the day.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: January 19, 2021, 10:49:21 PM

Pages: 1 ... 751 752 [753] 754 755 ... 4288

Author Topic: Trump Administration  (Read 1584342 times)

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
Re: Trump Administration
« Reply #11280 on: March 15, 2019, 08:44:24 AM »

I have given Ms Cortez credit all along

Here she was classless.  But Chair had her back.

Would love to see more - do you have a larger clip?

Do you know how to use the Google machine?

Classless? No, she did her homework her staff sent her in there totally prepared. She caught Ross and the administration in multiple lies.

She had five minutes and had it scripted to the second.  Except she didn't leave any time for witness answers.  First time he speaks she cuts him off.  No class in this instance.  And not forthcoming with what was in the documents.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #11281 on: March 15, 2019, 08:47:25 AM »

I find it interesting that on The Trump Administration" thread Kid's only use of the word "classless" appears to be in reference to AOC.
"Well, I left Rome and landed in Brussels.  On a plane ride so bumpy that I almost cried. Clergy men in uniform, and young girls pulling mussels. Everyone was there to greet me when I stepped inside..."-Bob Dylan

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #11282 on: March 15, 2019, 08:50:15 AM »

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/111313938/live-terror-attack-video-christchurch-mosque-shooting-muslims-new-zealand?cid=facebook.post.111313938

40 dead in a mosque in Christchurch, NZ. A second mosque was shot at. IEDs were found outside the first one. The shooter streamed the attack.

The US under Trump has become a country whose primary ideological export is hate over freedom, but kiidcarter8 will keep tweeting about how Beto was once in a band.

Pretty sure the "band" part isn't what folks find puzzling.

But if this is your nominee, rock on with it.

Whoever you choose has an excellent opportunity but a road lined with mines.

NeedsAdjustments

• View Profile
« Reply #11283 on: March 15, 2019, 08:59:16 AM »

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/111313938/live-terror-attack-video-christchurch-mosque-shooting-muslims-new-zealand?cid=facebook.post.111313938

40 dead in a mosque in Christchurch, NZ. A second mosque was shot at. IEDs were found outside the first one. The shooter streamed the attack.

The US under Trump has become a country whose primary ideological export is hate over freedom, but kiidcarter8 will keep tweeting about how Beto was once in a band.

Pretty sure the "band" part isn't what folks find puzzling.

But if this is your nominee, rock on with it.

Whoever you choose has an excellent opportunity but a road lined with mines.

https://mobile.twitter.com/GoAngelo/status/644657789047017472
"When you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that's a pretty good job we've done."  -  The impeached "president" on Feb 27, 2020

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #11284 on: March 15, 2019, 09:07:20 AM »

If its Castro or Buttigieg I promise you my vote

But I don't think Dems have it in em.....

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #11285 on: March 15, 2019, 09:10:37 AM »

I find it interesting that on The Trump Administration" thread Kid's only use of the word "classless" appears to be in reference to AOC.

Are you asking me if I think Trump has class?

My post on Ms Cortez was a response, not something I brought to the forum.

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #11286 on: March 15, 2019, 09:14:32 AM »

Hate over freedom?

I think Mr Trump greatly favors freedom for US citizens. 

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #11287 on: March 15, 2019, 09:20:27 AM »

Did you see a question in that post?
"Well, I left Rome and landed in Brussels.  On a plane ride so bumpy that I almost cried. Clergy men in uniform, and young girls pulling mussels. Everyone was there to greet me when I stepped inside..."-Bob Dylan

barton

« Reply #11288 on: March 15, 2019, 09:50:25 AM »

Hate over freedom?

Unless they want a free press or are the free press.   Or want protection from various parts of the Constitution he doesn't like.  Or want to VWB.  Or want to legally challenge selloffs of national park lands and monuments to mining and logging.  Or want to protect our air, water, and soil.  Etc. 

Today's horror in NZ is where Bambu's mindset leads. 

barton

« Reply #11289 on: March 15, 2019, 09:53:01 AM »

SEC, am enjoying your posts - do ya have to keep deleting them all every couple days??

I hope you feel your voice is valued.

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #11290 on: March 15, 2019, 10:19:46 AM »

Hate over freedom?

Unless they want a free press or are the free press.   Or want protection from various parts of the Constitution he doesn't like.  Or want to VWB.  Or want to legally challenge selloffs of national park lands and monuments to mining and logging.  Or want to protect our air, water, and soil.  Etc. 

The right to speech is not being denied when Trump cites "fake news"

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #11291 on: March 15, 2019, 10:20:26 AM »

Go outside.

Maybe grab some Pepsi

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #11292 on: March 15, 2019, 10:22:08 AM »

Luee hasn't posted lately. 

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #11294 on: March 15, 2019, 10:22:35 AM »

Go outside.

Maybe grab some Pepsi
Not bad.  Less than 280 characters.
Pages: 1 ... 751 752 [753] 754 755 ... 4288