Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

What do you expect on Wednesday?

Reports of protests are overblown. A few incidents around the country, but nothing major.
- 5 (45.5%)
A few major incidents in capitals, but nothing much in DC.
- 5 (45.5%)
A major incident in DC, but nothing much around the country.
- 0 (0%)
More than 10 capitals have major upheavals, but nothing much in DC.
- 0 (0%)
A major incident in DC plus more than 10 capitals with significant upheavals.
- 1 (9.1%)
More than half the capitals around the country have problems with protesters, but DC is quiet.
- 0 (0%)
DC has major problems, while more than half the capitals around the country also have considerable trouble with protesters.
- 0 (0%)
Huge disruption to the day.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: January 19, 2021, 10:49:21 PM

Pages: 1 ... 797 798 [799] 800 801 ... 4288

Author Topic: Trump Administration  (Read 2006663 times)

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Trump Administration
« Reply #11970 on: March 29, 2019, 04:25:18 PM »

The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

arafura

• View Profile
« Reply #11972 on: March 29, 2019, 05:03:17 PM »

Speaking of hate, disrespect, and terror;

https://www.2gb.com/i-dont-think-i-can-recall-a-worse-story-than-this-farmer-terrorised/

Over 100 vegans have illegally stormed a Queensland cattle farm and terrorised a local farmer and his family.

The mob, wearing “meat the victims” T-shirts, snuck under a fence and swarmed the Millmerran farmer David McNamee, chanting abusive slogans at him.

The defenceless farmer feared for his family as they were alone on the isolated property with no protection.
Due to the remote location of the farm, it took well over one hour for officers to arrive from neighbouring townships.

“I was very very worried…I was feeling violated,” David tells Alan.
David’s wife Trish tells Alan they are “devastated” and feel like they were “invaded”.

“They were uninvited, unidentified, and we did not know what their intentions were.
“We’ve got no control of these people – they are so brazen.

“They’ve just got no feelings whatsoever of what hardworking Australians do in this country.
“And for farmers who are the blood of this community, and the blood of Australia…they just walk all over us.”

Click PLAY below to hear Alan’s full interview with the farming family

#####

"Defenceless farmers with no protection", being "walked all over"...baaah!.

Wouldn't happen in America, where farmers are armed with 'machine guns'/assault rifles...and six guns strapped on if they so desire.

« Last Edit: March 29, 2019, 05:14:06 PM by arafura »

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11973 on: March 29, 2019, 05:13:39 PM »

Wouldn't happen in America, where farmers are armed with 'machine guns'/assault rifles...and six guns strapped on if they so desire.

No more Cowboy and Gangster movies for you, Bambi.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #11974 on: March 29, 2019, 05:15:43 PM »

https://www.2gb.com/i-dont-think-i-can-recall-a-worse-story-than-this-farmer-terrorised/

Over 100 vegans have illegally stormed a Queensland cattle farm and terrorised a local farmer and his family.

The mob, wearing “meat the victims” T-shirts, snuck under a fence and swarmed the Millmerran farmer David McNamee, chanting abusive slogans at him.

The defenceless farmer feared for his family as they were alone on the isolated property with no protection.
Due to the remote location of the farm, it took well over one hour for officers to arrive from neighbouring townships.

David’s wife Trish tells Alan they are “devastated” and feel like they were “invaded”.

“They were uninvited, unidentified, and we did not know what their intentions were.

“They’ve just got no feelings whatsoever of what hardworking Australians do in this country.
“And for farmers who are the blood of this community, and the blood of Australia…they just walk all over us.”

#####

Not more than a couple of weeks ago you were advocating for New Zealand to rid themselves of guns.  What's it gonna be?
"I've been in and out, I've been up and down.  I don't want to go until I've been all around."--Jack Bruce

arafura

• View Profile
« Reply #11975 on: March 29, 2019, 05:19:42 PM »

True though, and "open carry" too.

Mrs arafura visited Tombstone while in America...'Gunfight at the OK Corral'...'Wyatt Earp drank here'..."No guns please, the cemetery is full".

arafura

• View Profile
« Reply #11976 on: March 29, 2019, 05:33:52 PM »

#####

Not more than a couple of weeks ago you were advocating for New Zealand to rid themselves of guns.  What's it gonna be?

No, just certain guns.
Farmers in NZ need guns, as do farmers in Australia.
You just can't gun down 100 unarmed vegans in Australia or America, but with a machine gun and rubber bullets you could sure make them dance.
...or a bolt-action rifle with rubber bullets.

100 angry vegans screaming abuse, and you're there with your family...being terrorised, because if they rushed you you could easily be killed or maimed for life.
A good case for self defence action.
How would you know if the vegans were carrying weapons or not.

If they tried that at mrs arafura's family farm it'd be "meat the victims" alright, as the dogs ripped their flesh.

« Last Edit: March 29, 2019, 05:35:47 PM by arafura »

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #11977 on: March 29, 2019, 05:36:00 PM »

So are farmers having "machine guns/assault rifles" okay by you or not?
"I've been in and out, I've been up and down.  I don't want to go until I've been all around."--Jack Bruce

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11978 on: March 29, 2019, 05:38:55 PM »

If you feel you are missing out on the chance to shoot yourself in the foot, Bambi, just throw rocks at yourself. Rocks are still legal in Australia.
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #11979 on: March 29, 2019, 05:39:07 PM »

Just out of curiosity, how many kids are killed in Australia by accidental shootings every year?

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11980 on: March 29, 2019, 05:39:19 PM »

Mrs arafura visited Tombstone while in America...'Gunfight at the OK Corral'...'Wyatt Earp drank here'..."No guns please, the cemetery is full".

No, not true.

History.

Yes, we have open carry in some places. Concealed carry in others. And the highest gun death rate among so-called developed countries. More infants shot in recent years than police and soldiers in combat combined.

But no, our farms are not armed with machine guns and assault rifles.

Perhaps you aret a troll, after all.

barton

« Reply #11981 on: March 29, 2019, 05:58:25 PM »

And it seems plausible to you that VEGANS would use physical violence on anyone?  Okey-dokey. 

whiskeypriest

• What does it matter? All is grace.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11982 on: March 29, 2019, 06:15:40 PM »

Bad enough you take movies seriously. But a third rate tourist trap and theater with no connection with actual history? Please.
I like to think you killed a man. It's the Romantic in me.

arafura

• View Profile
« Reply #11983 on: March 29, 2019, 06:28:47 PM »

And it seems plausible to you that VEGANS would use physical violence on anyone?  Okey-dokey.

Invading someone's property, worked up and screaming abuse and terrorising farm families ...good enough reason to hit them with a water cannon.
Trouble is, farmers can't afford to be buying water cannons.
Most farms have dogs, especially cattle farms...blue and red heelers etc...the vegans, obviously imports from somewhere, were lucky the dogs were asleep or confined.

arafura

• View Profile
« Reply #11984 on: March 29, 2019, 06:37:34 PM »

Bad enough you take movies seriously. But a third rate tourist trap and theater with no connection with actual history? Please.

She enjoyed the tour though.
Seemed like real history.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGR1PQZwEkM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYix5ENvBac

Pages: 1 ... 797 798 [799] 800 801 ... 4288