Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

What do you expect on Wednesday?

Reports of protests are overblown. A few incidents around the country, but nothing major.
- 5 (45.5%)
A few major incidents in capitals, but nothing much in DC.
- 5 (45.5%)
A major incident in DC, but nothing much around the country.
- 0 (0%)
More than 10 capitals have major upheavals, but nothing much in DC.
- 0 (0%)
A major incident in DC plus more than 10 capitals with significant upheavals.
- 1 (9.1%)
More than half the capitals around the country have problems with protesters, but DC is quiet.
- 0 (0%)
DC has major problems, while more than half the capitals around the country also have considerable trouble with protesters.
- 0 (0%)
Huge disruption to the day.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: January 19, 2021, 10:49:21 PM

Pages: 1 ... 1065 1066 [1067] 1068 1069 ... 4288

Author Topic: Trump Administration  (Read 1612311 times)

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
Re: Trump Administration
« Reply #15991 on: June 29, 2019, 07:53:22 PM »

Kid cares about women.   

meanwhile....

From WaPo:

As G-20 reaffirms fight against climate change, Trump again resists

While 18 countries and the European Union reiterated their commitment to the Paris climate accord, the United States was the lone dissenter as President Trump railed against wind and solar power.

45 could not pour piss out of a boot if the instructions were printed on the heel.
What would our participation in the Paris Accord accomplish beyond what the US is already doing to adapt to climate conditions?

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15992 on: June 29, 2019, 08:06:14 PM »

Verified monitoring and reporting on efforts and outcomes, an antidote to the death industry and the fascist party lying and obfuscation as they work feverishly to make the planet uninhabitable.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #15993 on: June 29, 2019, 08:09:57 PM »

I’m about to throw in the towel.

I just checked my team’s fundraising numbers (again!), and things aren’t looking good at all.

I won’t sugarcoat this for you, : We are WAY behind our goal.

Run of the mill over the top fundraising bs.

Why share it?

Thought they might be in trouble over immigration, I would love for Nancee to throw in the towel.
Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #15994 on: June 29, 2019, 08:11:03 PM »

Kid cares about women.   

meanwhile....

From WaPo:

As G-20 reaffirms fight against climate change, Trump again resists

While 18 countries and the European Union reiterated their commitment to the Paris climate accord, the United States was the lone dissenter as President Trump railed against wind and solar power.

45 could not pour piss out of a boot if the instructions were printed on the heel.

Trump's not the only one who thinks wind and solar are not the answer, yet.
No 1 radio host's audience can see it too.

Then there's the money...US taxpayers' money he'd be giving away;

At the Paris Conference in 2015 where the Agreement was negotiated, the developed countries reaffirmed the commitment to mobilize $100 billion a year in climate finance by 2020, and agreed to continue mobilizing finance at the level of $100 billion a year until 2025.[50]

____

Oh, and...

Australia won’t give money to Green Climate Fund, says PM
Published on 08/10/2018, 4:29pm

The country won’t withdraw from the Paris Agreement, but it’s not obliged to follow UN recommendations either, Scott Morrison said

« Last Edit: June 29, 2019, 08:24:10 PM by bambu. »
Go woke, go broke.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #15995 on: June 29, 2019, 08:23:38 PM »

Things neither Kiiid nor Ward are prepared to address include this:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/trump-border-crisis-nazis-nuremberg-trial-ben-ferencz-family-separation-migrants-un-a8485606.html

Crimes against humanity.

They support it. So does Luee, apparently. And Bambi-ignorance, for all that he claims otherwise now.

Leaving children in detention with adults can put the children at risk, if there are no family detention centre villas/motel room type accom provided.
Separate the children if necessary, but proper records must be kept of who's who.
ID nos tattooed on arms, not necessary, ...hmmm, maybe microchipping...can't just be losing kids after they are separated from their parents.

Of course the best solution is an impenetrable fence/wall to seal the border...and applications for asylum only done thru a third country or UN camps.
Go woke, go broke.

bambu.

• View Profile
Go woke, go broke.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15998 on: June 29, 2019, 09:40:36 PM »

A friendly reminder to all you freedom loving patriots out there,

Proud boys only want to be pelted with vanilla flavored milkshakes.

Viva Portland!

Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

HamiltonIII

• View Profile
« Reply #15999 on: June 29, 2019, 10:32:54 PM »

WOO HOO! Sixty one today and I'm still here! There are several folks to whom I would like to say, "I told you so!" but those motherfuckers are already dead and I doubt I'll see them on the other side!

EXCELSIOR!

You mean the white cops?

LMFAO!!!

HamiltonIII

• View Profile
« Reply #16000 on: June 29, 2019, 10:38:32 PM »

1958 is governed by Cancer. The period of this sign is between June 21 and July 22.
Cancer is symbolized by Crab.
The life path number that rules those born on Jun 28 1958 is 3.
The polarity of this sign is negative and its noticeable characteristics are impersonal and thoughtful, while it is considered a feminine sign.
The element for this astrological sign is the Water. Three characteristics of someone born under this element are:
quite emotive behavior
having a rich, complex inner life
recognizing easily the emotions of others
The modality for this sign is Cardinal. The most representative three characteristics of people born under this modality are:
very energetic
takes initiative very often
prefers action rather than planning
Cancer is considered to be most compatible in love with:
Virgo
Pisces
Scorpio
Taurus

Highly emotive.

Yep.

Action before planning.

Yes.

Crab.

Definitely.

Okay, that's 3.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
Re: Trump Administrat
« Reply #16001 on: June 29, 2019, 10:57:17 PM »

WOO HOO! Sixty one today and I'm still here! There are several folks to whom I would like to say, "I told you so!" but those motherfuckers are already dead and I doubt I'll see them on the other side!

EXCELSIOR!

You mean the white cops?

Not enough of them but yeah, I can throw a few of them into the pile. Especially some of those assholes I had to shadow at the 77 in Bed Stuy.
Worst crooks in that precinct were the cops, especially the white cowboys who robbed from the corner boys, shook down their families and sold those drugs to the rival crew. Those assholes would literally swing from ropes into apartment windows and drunkenly rampage through the neighborhood. When real “off the books” shit was getting ready to jump off they would say, “Put your lens cap on, kid.”

As far as who I was speaking of in my post?

That’s none of your fucking business.

« Last Edit: June 29, 2019, 11:10:50 PM by LarryBnDC »
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #16002 on: June 29, 2019, 11:00:20 PM »

I’m about to throw in the towel.

I just checked my team’s fundraising numbers (again!), and things aren’t looking good at all.

I won’t sugarcoat this for you, : We are WAY behind our goal.

Run of the mill over the top fundraising bs.

Why share it?

Thought they might be in trouble over immigration, I would love for Nancee to throw in the towel.

Do be quiet...
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #16003 on: June 29, 2019, 11:09:04 PM »

1958 is governed by Cancer. The period of this sign is between June 21 and July 22.
Cancer is symbolized by Crab.
The life path number that rules those born on Jun 28 1958 is 3.
The polarity of this sign is negative and its noticeable characteristics are impersonal and thoughtful, while it is considered a feminine sign.
The element for this astrological sign is the Water. Three characteristics of someone born under this element are:
quite emotive behavior
having a rich, complex inner life
The modality for this sign is Cardinal. The most representative three characteristics of people born under this modality are:
very energetic
takes initiative very often
prefers action rather than planning
Cancer is considered to be most compatible in love with:
Virgo
Pisces
Scorpio
Taurus

Highly emotive.

Yep.

Action before planning.

Yes.

Crab.

Definitely.

Okay, that's 3.

Miserable son of a bitch? Hates himself so much he must make everyone around him hate him as well?

Makes up lies about others to make himself feel only slightly less inadequate? Stubbornly stays on a subject even after being proved wrong, loud wrong, fucking stupid wrong?

Okay, that’s just a sampling...
« Last Edit: June 29, 2019, 11:18:22 PM by LarryBnDC »

Lyndon Johnson

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16004 on: June 29, 2019, 11:24:21 PM »

The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham
Pages: 1 ... 1065 1066 [1067] 1068 1069 ... 4288