Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

What do you expect on Wednesday?

Reports of protests are overblown. A few incidents around the country, but nothing major.
- 5 (45.5%)
A few major incidents in capitals, but nothing much in DC.
- 5 (45.5%)
A major incident in DC, but nothing much around the country.
- 0 (0%)
More than 10 capitals have major upheavals, but nothing much in DC.
- 0 (0%)
A major incident in DC plus more than 10 capitals with significant upheavals.
- 1 (9.1%)
More than half the capitals around the country have problems with protesters, but DC is quiet.
- 0 (0%)
DC has major problems, while more than half the capitals around the country also have considerable trouble with protesters.
- 0 (0%)
Huge disruption to the day.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: January 19, 2021, 10:49:21 PM

Pages: 1 ... 1114 1115 [1116] 1117 1118 ... 4288

Author Topic: Trump Administration  (Read 1601167 times)

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
Re: Trump Administration
« Reply #16727 on: July 15, 2019, 04:15:38 PM »

Trump can always spot another mental defective. It’s who he promotes.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

barton

« Reply #16728 on: July 15, 2019, 04:30:23 PM »

The 45 administration has them slithering out from under every rock. 

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #16730 on: July 15, 2019, 04:38:23 PM »

Kiid finds a case in point, where the administration found the inclination and proclivity and grooms it into lower and lower forms of depravity.

Graham is a perfect example, a worm turning on a hook. Thanks for bringing his sniveling treachery forward into the light.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #16731 on: July 15, 2019, 04:40:06 PM »

Communists!!!!!

It's 1954. Time to reactivate HUAC.

I suspect a return to those thrilling days wouldn't turn out well for Senator Graham.
"Can you deny, there's nothing greater, nothing more than the travelling hands of time?"-Jay Farrar

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #16733 on: July 15, 2019, 05:08:38 PM »

Thanks for the link

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #16734 on: July 15, 2019, 05:37:22 PM »

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5d2ce22ae4b0bca60363fc8e

Time to lock up Kelly-Anne, a serial, irrefutable, on-tape criminal.

Richard P. Feynman

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #16735 on: July 15, 2019, 05:58:15 PM »

---Ilhan Omar retweets article branding all Trump supporters as racists---

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/jul/14/ilhan-omar-retweets-trump-supporters-are-racists-d/

Just a world of bad racist people and Somalian Muslims. AOC has already branded Nancee as a racist. Deplorable no longer works?
Yeah, nothing like a racist objecting to people pointing it out to them. Go back to the shithole country you came from luee.

Yes made in the USA and a compensated veteran. Very happy here, uncle Donald has been very good to me. Shortened waiting times and turned appeals into a breeze. So the two issues I care the most about, Veterans benefits and protecting American labor by being tough on illegals , he gets high marks. Just deplorable!
Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16736 on: July 15, 2019, 06:18:25 PM »

---Ilhan Omar retweets article branding all Trump supporters as racists---

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/jul/14/ilhan-omar-retweets-trump-supporters-are-racists-d/

Just a world of bad racist people and Somalian Muslims. AOC has already branded Nancee as a racist. Deplorable no longer works?
Yeah, nothing like a racist objecting to people pointing it out to them. Go back to the shithole country you came from luee.

Yes made in the USA and a compensated veteran. Very happy here, uncle Donald has been very good to me. Shortened waiting times and turned appeals into a breeze. So the two issues I care the most about, Veterans benefits and protecting American labor by being tough on illegals , he gets high marks. Just deplorable!
AOC and Tlaib and Pressley were born here too. Somewhere along the line you came from a shithole.country. Go back there if you do not like America and.American diversity.

I will pass along your praise of the streamlined VA process to Obama the next time I see him.
There was not a needy person among them, for as many as were possessors of lands or houses sold them, and brought the proceeds of what was sold and laid it at the apostles' feet, and distribution was made to each as any had need.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #16737 on: July 15, 2019, 06:18:31 PM »

Detroit wants to put cameras at green lights in order to do facial recognition to arrest criminals.

Is that Constitutional? I do not think so.

Anaheim voted not to have cameras at the street lights.

Salute,

Tony V.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star

Lyndon Johnson

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16739 on: July 15, 2019, 06:21:50 PM »

Detroit wants to put cameras at green lights in order to do facial recognition to arrest criminals.

Is that Constitutional? I do not think so.

Anaheim voted not to have cameras at the street lights.

Salute,

Tony V.
Well, I doubt a court would find you have an expectation of privacy while in your car - in fact, I suspect courts have already found you do not.
There was not a needy person among them, for as many as were possessors of lands or houses sold them, and brought the proceeds of what was sold and laid it at the apostles' feet, and distribution was made to each as any had need.
Pages: 1 ... 1114 1115 [1116] 1117 1118 ... 4288