Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

What do you expect on Wednesday?

Reports of protests are overblown. A few incidents around the country, but nothing major.
- 5 (45.5%)
A few major incidents in capitals, but nothing much in DC.
- 5 (45.5%)
A major incident in DC, but nothing much around the country.
- 0 (0%)
More than 10 capitals have major upheavals, but nothing much in DC.
- 0 (0%)
A major incident in DC plus more than 10 capitals with significant upheavals.
- 1 (9.1%)
More than half the capitals around the country have problems with protesters, but DC is quiet.
- 0 (0%)
DC has major problems, while more than half the capitals around the country also have considerable trouble with protesters.
- 0 (0%)
Huge disruption to the day.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: January 19, 2021, 10:49:21 PM

Pages: 1 ... 1167 1168 [1169] 1170 1171 ... 4288

Author Topic: Trump Administration  (Read 1874098 times)

Yankguy1

• View Profile
Re: Trump Administration
« Reply #17520 on: July 29, 2019, 12:43:19 PM »

"Can you deny, there's nothing greater, nothing more than the travelling hands of time?"-Jay Farrar

barton

« Reply #17521 on: July 29, 2019, 12:49:53 PM »

There is a level of clueless that is just plain culpable.  How does one sweep "Sharia Barbie" under the rug and not trip on the resulting lump?

I think all these conservative old white men are embarrassed to find themselves getting little stiffies at beautiful vibrant young women like Omar and AOC, so they feel a need to attack them for the unforgivable sin of making their libidos turn treasonous on them. 

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #17522 on: July 29, 2019, 12:52:12 PM »

Not racist

Sharia Barbie, depicted with a black eye, is NOT racist?  What planet are you from, Meeblezorgnon?

Sharia is not a race.

Leonard says he is anti-Sharia

Are you?

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #17523 on: July 29, 2019, 12:54:29 PM »

Not racist

Sharia Barbie, depicted with a black eye, is NOT racist?  What planet are you from, Meeblezorgnon?

Sharia is not a race.

Are you?
Wow.  Now beginning to see that it's true that Luee really wasn't the school board member in New Jersey......
"Can you deny, there's nothing greater, nothing more than the travelling hands of time?"-Jay Farrar

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17524 on: July 29, 2019, 12:58:29 PM »

Not racist

Sharia is not a race.

Are you?

It’s nice to see a Roy Moore christian, a Jeffery Epstein capitalist, and an Alex Jones patriot like yourself define the core of these hideous beliefs.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #17525 on: July 29, 2019, 01:01:42 PM »

Not racist

Sharia is not a race.

Are you?

Do you want Roe overturned? If so, you support Sharia Law.

Own it.
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #17526 on: July 29, 2019, 01:02:04 PM »

Let me see if I'm following the nuances of Kid's point.  If you wish death on members of Congress who are both Muslim and happen to be critical of Trump

Tlaib - and her hunger strikers. 

Certainly an angry and unnecessary Facebook post

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #17527 on: July 29, 2019, 01:20:26 PM »

Nancy Pelosi <[email protected]>
To:
[email protected]

Jul 29 at 11:07 AM

I know it’s early, but I need you to hear this news:

1. National Republicans are crisscrossing the country, BEGGING their donors for checks
2. And it’s working -- they just raked in almost $4O MILLION in just one month

This news has me deeply concerned.

Our Democrats are doing everything they can to fight for grassroots Democrats like you.

But -- we can’t defend our Majority if Republicans drown us out with their cash hauls.

I know we have what it takes to FIGHT back, DEFEND our Democrats, and END the Trump agenda -- but it’s going to take each and every one of us to do it.

Please, can you rush in $1 before the End of Month Deadline in 48 hours?

It is so critical that we protect our Democrats from Trump’s attacks, so I’ll personally ensure your gift is triple-matched for maximum impact. ---

Puhleeze Nancee maybe this has more to do with issues rather than party affiliations or personalities. One issue in particular for me immigration.

Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #17528 on: July 29, 2019, 01:55:18 PM »

Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #17529 on: July 29, 2019, 01:56:01 PM »

Puhleeze Nancee maybe this has more to do with issues rather than party affiliations or personalities. One issue in particular for me immigration. Because I'm very afraid of everybody.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17530 on: July 29, 2019, 02:51:02 PM »

When different races are involved in a discussion, it is race-related - not necessarily "racist" onsomeone's part

Know the difference.  Mr Leonard is a Trump Administration-supporting US war veteran.  And is showing his nationalism in advancing the President's message.  Whether you are on his side of things or not, racism is not involved here when he makes statements against thepositions of Ms Tlaib and Ms Omar.

Peace.

It was against LIVES, not positions.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

barton

« Reply #17531 on: July 29, 2019, 02:58:55 PM »

Let me see if I'm following the nuances of Kid's point.  If you wish death on members of Congress who are both Muslim and happen to be critical of Trump

Tlaib - and her hunger strikers. 

Certainly an angry and unnecessary Facebook post

Nitpicking your way out of the obvious support you give to a bigot, somehow you convinced yourself Sharia Barbie is not a slur, and that wishing death on a congresswoman is acceptable public discourse.   Whether or not it can be parsed as racism is beside the point -- it's a bigoted attack on Islamic faith.  As for "angry and unnecessary," methinks a Trump supporter is having a Glass Houses problem.   

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #17532 on: July 29, 2019, 03:05:20 PM »

Trump’s obvious racism has already cost him any chance at a majority among white women.

The important thing to hammer on is his criminal nincompoopery and overall incompetence. This can help peel off a few racist crackers who actually on assists and have plans for their future from his dwindling core of support.

Richard P. Feynman

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17533 on: July 29, 2019, 03:09:08 PM »

I am Anti-Sharia Law not Anti-Islam ......
The sole reason to make that comment about Omar is that she is a Muslim, and therefore supports "Sharia Law", whatever he thinks that is. That is a bigoted assumption and anti-Islam, no matter the deluded self denial.

Congresswoman Omar has said terrible things about our nation while refusing to condemn Radical Islam ......
Except, of course, she has denounced radical Islam. Her point has been, it is racist to demand constant denunciations from Muslims, and not others.
Her District is the #1 Terror Recruitment Spot in the entire Nation!”
And if true, would still be so had Phyllis Kahn been re-elected. But because Omar is a Muslim, you and your NJ Idol think that is relevant for her. Judging one by the beliefs of others is the soul of racism.

[/i]

Not racist

Not misrepresenting
Both.
When your real enemies prove too strong, choose weaker enemies.

- William of Baskerville

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #17534 on: July 29, 2019, 03:37:42 PM »

Sharia does not go far enough on miscegenation for Kiid. He wants to universalize Alabama law which shares most features with Sharia law already.

Richard P. Feynman
Pages: 1 ... 1167 1168 [1169] 1170 1171 ... 4288