Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

What do you expect on Wednesday?

Reports of protests are overblown. A few incidents around the country, but nothing major.
- 5 (45.5%)
A few major incidents in capitals, but nothing much in DC.
- 5 (45.5%)
A major incident in DC, but nothing much around the country.
- 0 (0%)
More than 10 capitals have major upheavals, but nothing much in DC.
- 0 (0%)
A major incident in DC plus more than 10 capitals with significant upheavals.
- 1 (9.1%)
More than half the capitals around the country have problems with protesters, but DC is quiet.
- 0 (0%)
DC has major problems, while more than half the capitals around the country also have considerable trouble with protesters.
- 0 (0%)
Huge disruption to the day.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: January 19, 2021, 10:49:21 PM

Pages: 1 ... 1359 1360 [1361] 1362 1363 ... 4288

Author Topic: Trump Administration  (Read 1607270 times)

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
Re: Trump Administration
« Reply #20400 on: September 18, 2019, 11:29:35 PM »

I’m going to be asking Canadians to forgive me.”

Justin Trudeau

For what?

For making Melania Trump orgasm by looking at her.
Please do explain.

Nothing goes over Ward's head.

His reaction time is too fast.

He wants to bark about the GOP’s latest rat fucking strategy, find black and brown faced images of liberals in order to make them have to deny being racist.

He sucks at this and his sea lion game has gone south.
So Justin Trudeau is a racist?

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #20401 on: September 18, 2019, 11:47:43 PM »

Another global school climate-change protest day this Friday...
'Climate emergency'.
The kids would be far better off staying in school and learning how to spell and write correctly.

Climate change [or whatever they're calling it]...conference in NYC soon...Australia banned from speaking at it.  LOL
Seems only true believers are allowed to speak.
"China will be increasing its carbon emissions by multiples times of what Australia's are." - No1 radio host.
"China and India will be seeking trillions from the 'climate fund'" ...No1 radio host.

"It's a transfer of wealth....
A transfer of wealth from so-called "wealthy countries" to those not so wealthy." -No1 radio host.
Well, hey...if American taxpayers want to give China and India et al billions and trillions for 'climate change', then that is their choice.

I guess these kids should have followed your advice...

https://nmaahc.si.edu/blog/childrens-crusade

If the children had been kept at home they would not have been injured.

At least not that way.

The children were used as pawns by the adults in a bid to win the civil rights war [which was likely close to being won anyway].

Some say the school kids are being used as pawns in the 'Climate change' war.
Not at physical risk like the civil rights kids, [not in Australia anyway], but certainly at psychological risk..12 yr old girls crying in the streets like they have no future, and are about to become totally irrational/mentally ill, with all that could entail.
...obviously whipped up into a frenzy by adults.

Certain sections of the community are outraged.
There oughta be are law!

Whatever happened to "women and children first"...not "women and children in front of the hoses, batons, etc".
Go woke, go broke.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #20402 on: September 18, 2019, 11:49:34 PM »

If Trump hits Mexico with a big enough hammer, there'll be no need for a wall.
Go woke, go broke.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #20403 on: September 19, 2019, 12:34:35 AM »

'Climate emergency'.
The kids would be far better off staying in school and learning how to spell and write correctly.

Climate change [or whatever they're calling it]...conference in NYC soon...Australia banned from speaking at it.  LOL
"China will be increasing its carbon emissions by multiples times of what Australia's are." - No1 radio host.
"China and India will be seeking trillions from the 'climate fund'" ...No1 radio host.

A transfer of wealth from so-called "wealthy countries" to those not so wealthy." -No1 radio host.
Well, hey...if American taxpayers want to give China and India et al billions and trillions for 'climate change', then that is their choice.

At least not that way.

The children were used as pawns by the adults in a bid to win the civil rights war [which was likely close to being won anyway].

Not at physical risk like the civil rights kids, [not in Australia anyway], but certainly at psychological risk..12 yr old girls crying in the streets like they have no future, and are about to become totally irrational/mentally ill, with all that could entail.

There oughta be are law!

Whatever happened to "women and children first"...not "women and children in front of the hoses, batons, etc".

Your usual paternalistic bullshit is noted.

Yes, whipped into a frenzy by adults - but it is adults like you doing the whipping.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #20404 on: September 19, 2019, 12:49:11 AM »

Justin Trudeau

For what?

Please do explain.

He wants to bark about the GOP’s latest rat fucking strategy, find black and brown faced images of liberals in order to make them have to deny being racist.

See?
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #20405 on: September 19, 2019, 01:18:14 AM »

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/assam-india-detention-camps-bangladesh-nrc-list-a9099251.html?fbclid=IwAR0N6QELSaSa1ZoshDbY_4hrF9yszEiSkHazhyCziBMMOky4dI6F8cL24sY

I am sure that from our position in the moral high ground we can make them see the error of their ways.

President Trump: "Build them bigger and we'll send you some of ours, too!"
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20406 on: September 19, 2019, 01:27:15 AM »

Justin Trudeau

For what?

Please do explain.

Not the inbred degenerate brand of racism you religiously practice. No call to get your hopes up. Stick with your man crush, Roy Moore.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #20407 on: September 19, 2019, 03:57:30 AM »

'Climate emergency'.

At least not that way.

There oughta be are law!

Your usual paternalistic bullshit is noted.

Yes, whipped into a frenzy by adults - but it is adults like you doing the whipping.

Not bambu-ilk I telling the kids about any "climate emergency"...whipping them up into a protest frenzy.
It's those other people.
Go woke, go broke.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #20408 on: September 19, 2019, 04:00:59 AM »

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/assam-india-detention-camps-bangladesh-nrc-list-a9099251.html?fbclid=IwAR0N6QELSaSa1ZoshDbY_4hrF9yszEiSkHazhyCziBMMOky4dI6F8cL24sY

I am sure that from our position in the moral high ground we can make them see the error of their ways.

President Trump: "Build them bigger and we'll send you some of ours, too!"

In India?
Well it can't be racism, because "everyone knows that only White people can be racist"?
Go woke, go broke.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20409 on: September 19, 2019, 04:35:09 AM »

Bambi, the only interaction you have with children is when they throw rocks at you until you drag your rotting carcass out of range.

No one listens to you. Not a dog. Not your wife. Not a single child.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20410 on: September 19, 2019, 07:45:09 AM »

Justin Trudeau

For what?

Please do explain.

Not the inbred degenerate brand of racism you religiously practice. No call to get your hopes up. Stick with your man crush, Roy Moore.
Just throw him a sardine and be done with it.
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20411 on: September 19, 2019, 07:51:18 AM »

No he doesn't. Red, the teacher, isn't bright and seems to think that if he agrees with what is written he can pass it off as his own. If I wanted to argue with Andy Puzder, the author of the Wall Street Journal essay, I'd write to him.
Which, of course, would be futile since his source is the one I included.

Along with his words.

So, no, if one wanted to argue with the author, writing to him would not be futile, let alone for the reason you state here.

Arguing with you, OTOH, is always futile.
For obvious reasons.
Yes, the  reasons why it is is futile to argue with an intellectually dishonest sealion like you ARE obvious.
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

NeedsAdjustments

• View Profile
« Reply #20412 on: September 19, 2019, 08:20:27 AM »

Donald Trump could have put our national security at risk by making an inappropriate "promise" to a foreign leader (huh, wonder who that could be?) and Barr's Department of Justice is acting as the "president's" shield by lawlessly preventing the related whistle blower complaint from being shared with congress.

REDSTATEWARD: Justin Trudeau is a racist?  Squirrel!

"When you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that's a pretty good job we've done."  -  The impeached "president" on Feb 27, 2020

NeedsAdjustments

• View Profile
« Reply #20413 on: September 19, 2019, 09:18:08 AM »

Suffice it to say the next 2 minutes was a filibuster from Warren without ever answering the question about tax hikes for people in the middle of the income scale.

As if anyone with a brain had not yet figured it out.

Would someone with a brain believe that $2 Trillion in tax cuts would pay for themselves?
"When you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that's a pretty good job we've done."  -  The impeached "president" on Feb 27, 2020

barton

« Reply #20414 on: September 19, 2019, 09:23:03 AM »

200 years ago the world poverty rate was 94%.

1819? Huh.  A claim like that seems to need a little support.  I am wondering whether the slaves working US plantations and others around the world were counted in this suspicious claim? And how?

And who determined where this "poverty line " was in all the world's countries?

When an author makes wild clams to make his point.....no need to read any further.

Aren't you aware that very few in 1819 owned a tv, or a car, or could afford even a basic cellphone plan or broadband??  Poverty was DIRE, man! 

Pages: 1 ... 1359 1360 [1361] 1362 1363 ... 4288