Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

What do you expect on Wednesday?

Reports of protests are overblown. A few incidents around the country, but nothing major.
- 5 (45.5%)
A few major incidents in capitals, but nothing much in DC.
- 5 (45.5%)
A major incident in DC, but nothing much around the country.
- 0 (0%)
More than 10 capitals have major upheavals, but nothing much in DC.
- 0 (0%)
A major incident in DC plus more than 10 capitals with significant upheavals.
- 1 (9.1%)
More than half the capitals around the country have problems with protesters, but DC is quiet.
- 0 (0%)
DC has major problems, while more than half the capitals around the country also have considerable trouble with protesters.
- 0 (0%)
Huge disruption to the day.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: January 19, 2021, 10:49:21 PM

Pages: 1 ... 1463 1464 [1465] 1466 1467 ... 4288

Author Topic: Trump Administration  (Read 1585115 times)

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
Re: Trump Administration
« Reply #21960 on: October 18, 2019, 03:21:53 PM »

So, your argument now is "if we can get away with it, then it is okay to do it."

What is Trump getting away with?  He is doing things that IN ADVANCE Democrats say will get him impeached.  If so, let it happen.

All out in the open

NeedsAdjustments

• View Profile
« Reply #21961 on: October 18, 2019, 03:39:43 PM »

So, your argument now is "if we can get away with it, then it is okay to do it."

What is Trump getting away with?  He is doing things that IN ADVANCE Democrats say will get him impeached.  If so, let it happen.

All out in the open

LOL!  What the fuck are you talking about? 

If not for a whistleblower, who Trump has threatened and tried to discredit, we would not know what he was doing to get Ukraine to cook up an investigation into the Bidens.  Ukraine would have made the announcement of the investigation (written by Giuliani himself) and the US media would be all over the controversy, with no idea that it was manufactured by Trump and his "personal lawyer", and bought with aid money from the US taxpayer.

I think even a discussion as simple as this is truly too complex for your mind.  The plots of the West Wing may be your speed.  There must be a forum someplace where you can chat about them.
"When you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that's a pretty good job we've done."  -  The impeached "president" on Feb 27, 2020

NeedsAdjustments

• View Profile
« Reply #21962 on: October 18, 2019, 04:07:52 PM »

Hillary Clinton says Tulsi Gabbard is a 'Russian asset' groomed to ensure Trump reelection

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/hillary-clinton-says-tulsi-gabbard-is-a-russian-asset-groomed-to-ensure-trump-re-election

Poor HRC still cannot accept her defeat in the 2016 election.

You cannot accept the fact you know shit.

Definitely the take-away from 2016 is that we should ignore Hillary Clinton when she warns us that someone is a Russian puppet.
"When you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that's a pretty good job we've done."  -  The impeached "president" on Feb 27, 2020

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #21963 on: October 18, 2019, 04:29:43 PM »

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/truecrimeaustralia/crimeinfocus/brenton-estorffes-grieving-family-head-to-texas/news-story/abdde3f51b99c5f24c2cb2a244106455

Police have released security footage of a car speeding away from the home where Australian Brenton Estorffe was shot dead in Texas.

Sheriff Troy Nehls said police were asking for help to identify a light coloured four-door sedan with a sunroof. He said there was a $US25,000 ($A36,500) reward for any information that could lead to the capture of the intruders who broke into the Estorffes’ home in the early hours of Wednesday morning while they slept.

Mr Nehls said the first suspect is a male, approximately 5’11”, dark skinned and wearing a dark coloured hoodie.

#####

Larry wonders why Black males are getting stopped by the cops late at night while driving.
Go woke, go broke.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #21964 on: October 18, 2019, 04:36:15 PM »

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/truecrimeaustralia/crimeinfocus/brenton-estorffes-grieving-family-head-to-texas/news-story/abdde3f51b99c5f24c2cb2a244106455

Police have released security footage of a car speeding away from the home where Australian Brenton Estorffe was shot dead in Texas.

Sheriff Troy Nehls said police were asking for help to identify a light coloured four-door sedan with a sunroof. He said there was a $US25,000 ($A36,500) reward for any information that could lead to the capture of the intruders who broke into the Estorffes’ home in the early hours of Wednesday morning while they slept.

Mr Nehls said the first suspect is a male, approximately 5’11”, dark skinned and wearing a dark coloured hoodie.

#####

Larry wonders why Black males are getting stopped by the cops late at night while driving.

In FUCKING credible.
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #21965 on: October 18, 2019, 04:46:37 PM »

The beauty of Bambu as a poster is that he can switch from gun-nut Bambu to racist Bambu in a millisecond.
"Well, I left Rome and landed in Brussels.  On a plane ride so bumpy that I almost cried. Clergy men in uniform, and young girls pulling mussels. Everyone was there to greet me when I stepped inside..."-Bob Dylan

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #21966 on: October 18, 2019, 04:54:33 PM »

#####

In FUCKING credible.

You mentioned about "driving while Black" and how Black males are being stopped/persecuted by the cops?
Above is exactly why.
The bad ones give the good ones a bad name, and the good ones suffer.
Exactly why Trayvon Martin died...because of the robberies in the complex by Black males, Zimmerman was on "neighbourhood watch" patrol. 
Go woke, go broke.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #21967 on: October 18, 2019, 04:56:48 PM »

The bad ones give the good ones a bad name, and the good ones suffer.
"Well, I left Rome and landed in Brussels.  On a plane ride so bumpy that I almost cried. Clergy men in uniform, and young girls pulling mussels. Everyone was there to greet me when I stepped inside..."-Bob Dylan

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #21968 on: October 18, 2019, 05:00:27 PM »

Pulling over African-Americans on the basis of an African-American having committed a crime is not only racist, but it's incredibly lazy and poor police work. 

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #21969 on: October 18, 2019, 05:01:43 PM »

The beauty of Bambu as a poster is that he can switch from gun-nut Bambu to racist Bambu in a millisecond.

LOL
Pity dead Aussie man hadn't been armed when he went to the fist fight inside his own home. he obviously wasn't accustomed to the fact that in America the bad people carry guns.
Quiet neighbourhood, full of unarmed "sitting ducks", it seems...'we leave our doors unlocked, it's such a nice neighbourhood', said one American lady.
Go woke, go broke.

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #21970 on: October 18, 2019, 05:06:34 PM »

All out in the open

LOL!  What the fuck are you talking about? 

If not for a whistleblower, who Trump has threatened and tried to discredit, we would not know what he was doing to get Ukraine to cook up an investigation into the Bidens.  Ukraine would have made the announcement of the investigation (written by Giuliani himself) and the US media would be all over the controversy, with no idea that it was manufactured by Trump and his "personal lawyer", and bought with aid money from the US taxpayer.

I think even a discussion as simple as this is truly too complex for your mind.  The plots of the West Wing may be your speed.  There must be a forum someplace where you can chat about them.

West Wing too white bread for ya?

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #21971 on: October 18, 2019, 05:10:05 PM »

...and subsequently Trump was all for releasing the tapes....

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #21972 on: October 18, 2019, 05:11:15 PM »

Pulling over African-Americans on the basis of an African-American having committed a crime is not only racist, but it's incredibly lazy and poor police work.

Never know, police might catch some 'dark-skinned' killers who've just slaughtered an unarmed White man in his own home.
A suspect has been identified by skin colour, might not be African American, but could be.
IMO the Police Chief has every right to turn the place upside down until he finds the killers..."whatever it takes".
Go woke, go broke.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #21973 on: October 18, 2019, 05:14:39 PM »

That Bambu has endorsed the idea stopping African-Americans based on the mere fact that an African-American has committed a crime kind of reinforces my previous post on the matter. 

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21974 on: October 18, 2019, 05:20:35 PM »

#####

I think Larry knows.full well why African American males are getting stopped: because of racist asshats like you make racist generalizations like you do.
The pellet with the poison's in the vessel with the pestle; the chalice with the palace has the brew that is true!
Pages: 1 ... 1463 1464 [1465] 1466 1467 ... 4288