Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

What do you expect on Wednesday?

Reports of protests are overblown. A few incidents around the country, but nothing major.
- 5 (45.5%)
A few major incidents in capitals, but nothing much in DC.
- 5 (45.5%)
A major incident in DC, but nothing much around the country.
- 0 (0%)
More than 10 capitals have major upheavals, but nothing much in DC.
- 0 (0%)
A major incident in DC plus more than 10 capitals with significant upheavals.
- 1 (9.1%)
More than half the capitals around the country have problems with protesters, but DC is quiet.
- 0 (0%)
DC has major problems, while more than half the capitals around the country also have considerable trouble with protesters.
- 0 (0%)
Huge disruption to the day.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: January 19, 2021, 10:49:21 PM

Pages: 1 ... 1557 1558 [1559] 1560 1561 ... 4288

Author Topic: Trump Administration  (Read 1584782 times)

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
Re: Trump Administration
« Reply #23370 on: November 12, 2019, 04:26:48 PM »

Trump is helping pertaining to the situation with China, California lost over 500,000 jobs to China alone, so Trump is finally doing something about it.

And we have a new deal with China, they are going to buy our agricultural products, etc, so the Chinese are going to buy California wine, and California cheese, and oranges from Florida, and frozen French fries from Idaho, etc. Maybe the Chinese will buy Kentucky Bourbon too, the people of Kentucky could sure use the money. We need to balance trade, if China wants us to buy their stuff, then they need to buy our stuff, and President Trump understands all of this.

Trump is a businessman, and he is going to help the businesses in America.

My only thing, is that I support our immigrants, and the USA is for everyone, it is a place for everybody, and I do not want any walls. I want open borders. I support the words on our Statue of Liberty. We need to make our immigrants legal like President Reagan did, and we need to make it easier for future immigrants to come here legally, especially for our good Christian neighbors here in the Western Hemisphere, including with Canada and Mexico. This land belongs to everyone. But aside from that, I support improving business for Americans, and creating jobs, so Trump is doing good on some things.

And Ivanka Trump is awesome, she is traveling around the world helping women to open businesses. She has friends at the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund, and she has unlimited credit, and she is traveling around giving all of the women business loans. We need to bring Ivanka Trump to California, she could help the female entrepreneurs here in California, our women need business loans too.

And Apple is going to do some manufacturing in Texas, and Louis Vuitton is manufacturing in Texas, and China is going to buy beef from Texas, so Texas is doing better, good things are happening in Texas.

Nevada is doing great, Vegas is booming.

President Trump is doing good in many ways. He just needs to show more love for our immigrants, and for our neighbors. And we do not need to put children in cages, Detroit City Council Woman Raquel Lopez said to send the immigrants to her in Detroit and she will help the immigrants, we do not need to put the children in cages, the children are not criminals and they are not a threat to anyone, these people just want to come live in America, and we need to welcome them. And Jesus always said to welcome people and help them, you may be unaware that you are helping angels.

Salute,

Tony V.

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #23371 on: November 12, 2019, 04:28:19 PM »

In my best Dennis Green voice: they are who we thought they were.

Leaked Emails Show Stephen Miller Is Exactly Who You Think He Is
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/stephen-miller-white-nationalism-xenophobia-leaked-emails_n_5dcad550e4b00927b23a1f95

Miller is creepy - but in this piece there is no THERE there.
Yeah, Trump has put a white supremacist in charge of his immigration policy. Nothing to see here!

TRUMP is "in charge" of the policy

(and Kush leads the party - but shhhhh, don't tell anyone)

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23372 on: November 12, 2019, 04:46:45 PM »

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/stephen-miller-white-nationalism-xenophobia-leaked-emails_n_5dcad550e4b00927b23a1f95

Yeah, Trump has put a white supremacist in charge of his immigration policy. Nothing to see here!

No one thinks trump is much in charge of trump, much less anything else.

He does have some say as to who is in charge and he clearly prefers white supremacists like Steven Miller.

He’s required to sign off on appointments, which is an act of free will by the mobster moron.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #23373 on: November 12, 2019, 05:03:32 PM »

Knowing his background, I can't help but thinking Miller's parents must be very proud of him.
"Well, I left Rome and landed in Brussels.  On a plane ride so bumpy that I almost cried. Clergy men in uniform, and young girls pulling mussels. Everyone was there to greet me when I stepped inside..."-Bob Dylan

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #23374 on: November 12, 2019, 05:13:18 PM »

Knowing his background, I can't help but thinking Miller's parents must be very proud of him.

Well...

its a living

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23375 on: November 12, 2019, 05:30:14 PM »

Well, yes, Trump has a White Supremacist scumbag as the architect of his immigration policy because Trump is....
The pellet with the poison's in the vessel with the pestle; the chalice with the palace has the brew that is true!

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23376 on: November 12, 2019, 05:32:06 PM »

The pellet with the poison's in the vessel with the pestle; the chalice with the palace has the brew that is true!

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #23377 on: November 12, 2019, 05:56:55 PM »

Thanks for the link.

No, I dont think what occurred 120 years ago should affect policy today.

There is a reason Bill Pullman didn't just ask the space aliens to come on in and assimilate/enjoy our country.

3 cheers for Randy Quaid!

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #23378 on: November 12, 2019, 07:04:40 PM »

Ooooooo

Whistleblower in some hot water.....

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #23379 on: November 12, 2019, 07:26:26 PM »

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/icig-complaint-ukraine-whistleblower

Sorry for the FOX link - but strangely CNN didnt have it

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #23380 on: November 12, 2019, 07:39:47 PM »

Meanwhile, on Monday, top Republicans on impeachment-related committees sent their own memo to fellow Republican members outlining their strategy.

Republicans said that the president had a “deep-seated, genuine and reasonable skepticism of Ukraine and U.S. taxpayer-funded foreign aid" due to the country's history of "pervasive corruption,” while claiming that Ukrainian government officials meddled in the 2016 presidential election in opposition to Trump.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/schiff-sets-stage-for-impeachment-hearings

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #23381 on: November 12, 2019, 07:42:02 PM »

You must be part cat, Kiid, the way you strut about so proudly with a little red herring in your mouth.

The QAnon crowd is surely lapping it up with a he rest of the idiocy coming out of asshole central.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #23382 on: November 12, 2019, 07:49:47 PM »

Speaking of asshole central, it seems like there is trouble in swamp paradise,

http://www.theweek.com/speedreads/877956/mick-mulvaney-reportedly-telling-associates-trump-cant-fire-because-knows-much

I’m sure this will all end very well for republicans who, as usual, are behaving their most admirably throughout this entire process.

Richard P. Feynman

kiidcarter8

• View Profile

barton

« Reply #23384 on: November 12, 2019, 08:32:01 PM »

Wow, this is sad:

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/mood_of_america/america_s_best_days

You know a push-poll poll is objective and free of partisan bias when the opening line of your findings begins with

Democrats really don’t like America....   

Don't ever lose your naive and youthful quality, Kid.  Without that, you'd just be a nonentity.
Pages: 1 ... 1557 1558 [1559] 1560 1561 ... 4288