Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

What do you expect on Wednesday?

Reports of protests are overblown. A few incidents around the country, but nothing major.
- 5 (45.5%)
A few major incidents in capitals, but nothing much in DC.
- 5 (45.5%)
A major incident in DC, but nothing much around the country.
- 0 (0%)
More than 10 capitals have major upheavals, but nothing much in DC.
- 0 (0%)
A major incident in DC plus more than 10 capitals with significant upheavals.
- 1 (9.1%)
More than half the capitals around the country have problems with protesters, but DC is quiet.
- 0 (0%)
DC has major problems, while more than half the capitals around the country also have considerable trouble with protesters.
- 0 (0%)
Huge disruption to the day.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: January 19, 2021, 10:49:21 PM

Pages: 1 ... 1614 1615 [1616] 1617 1618 ... 4288

Author Topic: Trump Administration  (Read 1580337 times)

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
Re: Trump Administration
« Reply #24225 on: November 30, 2019, 09:04:21 PM »

Immigrants give them a acute feeling of insurmountable inferiority. Hard work, optimism, and a love of the adoptive country that all outstrip and outshine these crackers engenders self-hatred that these miserable shrunken people inevitably project on the immigrants who overshadow them and are the future of both England and the United States.

Whitey knows he can’t compete on any field.[/I]

Oh dear.
Poor Whitey.
I didn't realise it was like that...that Whitey had affirmative-actioned his children and himself out of all the good jobs, ...doctors, dentists, other professions, govt jobs etc.
Dumb Whitey, fell for the 'RIX' 3 card trick...'Racist', 'Intolerant', 'Xenophobic'.
Silly Whitey, too nice for his own good.

That is one way to excuse yourself for what you can no longer achieve. It’s utter bullshit, but in your degraded state bullshit like that might make you feel better.

Oh well, it's too late for Whitey now.

Only the for the ones too limited to leave their imagined whiteness behind, sad fools who think fascism is coming to save them; republicans in the USA and anyone who tunes into your #1 radio host.
For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #24226 on: November 30, 2019, 10:20:05 PM »

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #24227 on: November 30, 2019, 11:29:20 PM »

Richard P. Feynman

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #24228 on: December 01, 2019, 12:29:31 AM »

https://www.cnn.com/2019/11/29/politics/nixon-trump-impeachment-difference/index.html

This is good and it is important.

It is unfortunately not surprising and I am not sure there is an effective short term solution - but I think in many ways, this was the GOP's goal, even if they did not deliberately engage in the acts that caused it.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #24229 on: December 01, 2019, 01:00:03 AM »

Boomer whiteys are especially problematic.

http://www.vice.com/en_us/article/zmjpn4/millennials-have-a-right-to-be-pissed-at-boomers-this-data-proves-it

Millennials travel overseas every '5 minutes', have 50 pairs of shoes, live on takeaway food, get divorced, have the latest version of everything. Spend, spend, spend.
Boomers never went anywhere, saved hard to buy homes, drove old cars, stayed married forever, had old tvs if had tv at all, had old furniture...etc etc etc.
Millennials cheer for massive immigration, then complain they can't get well-paying jobs.
Go woke, go broke.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #24230 on: December 01, 2019, 01:10:47 AM »

Immigrants give them a acute feeling of insurmountable inferiority. Hard work, optimism, and a love of the adoptive country that all outstrip and outshine these crackers engenders self-hatred that these miserable shrunken people inevitably project on the immigrants who overshadow them and are the future of both England and the United States.

Oh dear.
Poor Whitey.
I didn't realise it was like that...that Whitey had affirmative-actioned his children and himself out of all the good jobs, ...doctors, dentists, other professions, govt jobs etc.
Dumb Whitey, fell for the 'RIX' 3 card trick...'Racist', 'Intolerant', 'Xenophobic'.

That is one way to excuse yourself for what you can no longer achieve. It’s utter bullshit, but in your degraded state bullshit like that might make you feel better.

Only the for the ones too limited to leave their imagined whiteness behind, sad fools who think fascism is coming to save them; republicans in the USA and anyone who tunes into your #1 radio host.

I'm Trump's age...I'm trying to achieve an affordable funeral, affordable coffin, affordable burial plot, and affordable life insurance so the little lady will be ok.
My no1 radio host is the one with all the wisdom and answers. Australia's major problem today is that the Conservative Prime Minister won't listen to him.
"Arrogant" and a few other names no1 radio host calls him, as the nation dies in the drought dust and he basically does 'nothing' except offer more loans.
Go woke, go broke.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #24231 on: December 01, 2019, 01:14:28 AM »

http://www.debt.org/faqs/americans-in-debt/demographics/

http://www.statista.com/statistics/316365/air-travel-frequency-us-by-age/

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/your-failing-marriage-is-about-to-make-the-retirement-crisis-worse-2017-03-13

Any other self serving bullshit you’d like debunked, mate?

Sounds like you, trump, your PM, and your radio host are all loud mouthed losers who can’t be trusted to eat with a fork, much less manage anything. I’m spotting a generational trend. Thanks for the further evidence.

Richard P. Feynman

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #24232 on: December 01, 2019, 01:31:15 AM »

http://www.vice.com/en_us/article/zmjpn4/millennials-have-a-right-to-be-pissed-at-boomers-this-data-proves-it

Millennials travel overseas every '5 minutes', have 50 pairs of shoes, live on takeaway food, get divorced, have the latest version of everything. Spend, spend, spend.
Boomers never went anywhere, saved hard to buy homes, drove old cars, stayed married forever, had old tvs if had tv at all, had old furniture...etc etc etc.
Millennials cheer for massive immigration, then complain they can't get well-paying jobs.

Your imagination about the lives of boomers is entertaining.

Bogus, as ever, but entertaining.

Millennials Are Causing the U.S. Divorce Rate to Plummet Strike one.

"The peak ownership percentage of households with at least one television set occurred during the 1996–97 season, with 98.4% ownership." Strike two.

"53% of Baby Boomers planned to travel internationally, with the average number of trips being between 1-2." and "Boomers contribute 80% of all spending on luxury travel." and "38% of Baby Boomers have a “travel bucket list”." Strike three.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #24233 on: December 01, 2019, 01:38:23 AM »

Oh dear.
Poor Whitey.

I'm Trump's age...I'm trying to achieve an affordable funeral, affordable coffin, affordable burial plot, and affordable life insurance so the little lady will be ok.
My no1 radio host is the one with all the wisdom and answers. Australia's major problem today is that the Conservative Prime Minister won't listen to him.
"Arrogant" and a few other names no1 radio host calls him, as the nation dies in the drought dust and he basically does 'nothing' except offer more loans.

I suggest skipping the coffin and burial plot and go for a simple cremation, then letting your ashes be buried at sea or distributed in the desert or the like, rather than in the ground or a wall. Save your widow thousands!

You've already made an ash of yourself here!

bodiddley

• View Profile
« Reply #24234 on: December 01, 2019, 04:11:43 AM »

Too nice?  In the American context, 300 years of slavery, another century of segregation and abuse, followed by 50 years of less virulent racism makes your statement pretty laughable.

Too late for Whitey? 
Despite controlling nearly all the wealth in the US.  I've never seen a racial breakdown of US wealth, but I'm guessing it's something like 99% White, while Blacks in aggregate might be in negative territory.
Good Gov't Saves Lives
 --- Bad Gov't Kills ---

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #24235 on: December 01, 2019, 06:38:23 AM »

Dude. This is what YOU did.

I’m a boomer and I’m heading to Cancun week after next.

My 34 year old daughter bought a house last year...

You’re just a miserable mahfucka. No wonder Ms. Bambu travels the world without you. Probably came to the USA to get some wood.
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #24236 on: December 01, 2019, 07:20:05 AM »

Damn!

Avenue B and 4th?

“My city was gone.”

Rest In Peace, Alphabet City.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7706631/White-woman-calls-police-Hispanic-man-trying-visit-aunt.html
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24237 on: December 01, 2019, 09:11:19 AM »

Ok, boomer.
Well, it made me sick to see it; and I was sorry for them poor pitiful rascals, it seemed like I couldn't ever feel any hardness against them any more in the world. It was a dreadful thing to see. Human beings CAN be awful cruel to one another.

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #24238 on: December 01, 2019, 01:10:38 PM »

Damn!

Avenue B and 4th?

“My city was gone.”

Rest In Peace, Alphabet City.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7706631/White-woman-calls-police-Hispanic-man-trying-visit-aunt.html

The guy is getting legal advice?

Huh?

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #24239 on: December 01, 2019, 01:31:42 PM »

"Well, I left Rome and landed in Brussels.  On a plane ride so bumpy that I almost cried. Clergy men in uniform, and young girls pulling mussels. Everyone was there to greet me when I stepped inside..."-Bob Dylan
Pages: 1 ... 1614 1615 [1616] 1617 1618 ... 4288