Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

What do you expect on Wednesday?

Reports of protests are overblown. A few incidents around the country, but nothing major.
- 5 (45.5%)
A few major incidents in capitals, but nothing much in DC.
- 5 (45.5%)
A major incident in DC, but nothing much around the country.
- 0 (0%)
More than 10 capitals have major upheavals, but nothing much in DC.
- 0 (0%)
A major incident in DC plus more than 10 capitals with significant upheavals.
- 1 (9.1%)
More than half the capitals around the country have problems with protesters, but DC is quiet.
- 0 (0%)
DC has major problems, while more than half the capitals around the country also have considerable trouble with protesters.
- 0 (0%)
Huge disruption to the day.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: January 19, 2021, 10:49:21 PM

Pages: 1 ... 195 196 [197] 198 199 ... 4288

Author Topic: Trump Administration  (Read 1585155 times)

Yankguy1

• View Profile
Re: Trump Administration
« Reply #2940 on: September 20, 2018, 03:32:46 PM »

Nor did Red express much disappointment with the gutter language of a Presidential candidate who bragged about sexual assault.  TAX CUTS AND PRO-LIFE JUDGES!!!!!
"Well, I left Rome and landed in Brussels.  On a plane ride so bumpy that I almost cried. Clergy men in uniform, and young girls pulling mussels. Everyone was there to greet me when I stepped inside..."-Bob Dylan

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2941 on: September 20, 2018, 03:49:26 PM »

No. You didn't. You just think you did.

Your perception has been tainted by the assumptions you've made, and the lies and distortions you've both created and been fed.

So, run along and play your role.

Everything I need to know about you is in what you post.

Whatever you say, Larry.

Because rating anyone here by what they post is like judging a fine wine by it's label, only.

Ciao, chump.

Um, I’m supposed to “know” you by what you DON’T write?

What, I’m supposed to uncork you and let you breathe before I discover what I already know, you’re rancid vinegar?

Get the fuck out of here with that nonsense!

The point is, dim one, you don't truly know anyone here, anymore than you know George Will or Maureen Dowd or Bret Stephens.

You're delusional, if you think otherwise.

What you don't get, Utley, and never have, is that it is far simpler than you think it is.

You are either the person you present to us when you post, who likes to threaten and attack others...

Or you are a person who likes to pretend to be the person you are when you post, including all the threatening.

Oh, so much better.

Clearly you are delusional as your only black friend, josh.

Such a cogent counter-argument.

You are either who you seem to be or you are somebody who enjoys seeming that way, including threatening other posters.

And claiming I'm delusional, while adding another gratuitous bigoted comment, does nothing to change the facts, as stated.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2942 on: September 20, 2018, 03:53:48 PM »

Ginsberg believes Roe v Wade ... took the decision to have an abortion away from women and gave it to doctors.

Yeah, all those doctors forcing women to have abortions against their will!

Dragging them in, off the street!

You are one seriously confused puppy!
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #2943 on: September 20, 2018, 04:22:31 PM »

Ginsberg believes Roe v Wade ... took the decision to have an abortion away from women and gave it to doctors.

How can you argue anything about Roe v Wade since you obviously never researched the case?

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2944 on: September 20, 2018, 04:33:04 PM »

Your perception has been tainted by the assumptions you've made, and the lies and distortions you've both created and been fed.

Whatever you say, Larry.

Because rating anyone here by what they post is like judging a fine wine by it's label, only.

Ciao, chump.

What, I’m supposed to uncork you and let you breathe before I discover what I already know, you’re rancid vinegar?

The point is, dim one, you don't truly know anyone here, anymore than you know George Will or Maureen Dowd or Bret Stephens.

What you don't get, Utley, and never have, is that it is far simpler than you think it is.

You are either the person you present to us when you post, who likes to threaten and attack others...

Or you are a person who likes to pretend to be the person you are when you post, including all the threatening.

Oh, so much better.

You are either who you seem to be or you are somebody who enjoys seeming that way, including threatening other posters.

And claiming I'm delusional, while adding another gratuitous bigoted comment, does nothing to change the facts, as stated.

No bigotry. Just truth. Delusional one.
The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2945 on: September 20, 2018, 04:48:25 PM »

How can you argue anything about Roe v Wade since you obviously never researched the case?

Things that are obvious to you frequently have no connection to reality.

For example, your exposition of Ginsberg's opinions, for which you have no supporting material (though no doubt you can find a place with some of her opinions, and then, being you, claim that it says whatever you want it to, even though it doesn't.

Red, you and I have been down this road before. Your grasp on what really happens is tenuous at the best of times. Your ability to admit when you are mistaken is nearly non-existant. And it isn't getting better as you get older. You've become, if anything, more rigid and dogmatic over time.

bambu-wisdom

• View Profile
« Reply #2946 on: September 20, 2018, 04:49:18 PM »

Another mass shooting in USA...Maryland this time.

Americans need guns to stop themselves from being bashed, kicked, and tossed down stairs into basements by thugs … in their own homes.

But, how did the woman shooter in Maryland get into the workplace the gun she used for the murders?
Absolute security protects absolutely.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2947 on: September 20, 2018, 04:50:53 PM »

Whatever you say, Larry.

Ciao, chump.

Oh, so much better.

Ooh, a scintillating presentation, definitively staking out a position with no factual support or even responsiveness to the original point.

Worthless, pointless, and just plain wrong-headed.

Anybody who disagrees with you gets labelled delusional, while you persist in proving my point again and again.

Very kind.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2948 on: September 20, 2018, 04:51:52 PM »

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #2949 on: September 20, 2018, 05:13:07 PM »

For example, your exposition of Ginsberg's opinions, for which you have no supporting material (though no doubt you can find a place with some of her opinions, and then, being you, claim that it says whatever you want it to, even though it doesn't.

Red, you and I have been down this road before. Your grasp on what really happens is tenuous at the best of times. Your ability to admit when you are mistaken is nearly non-existant. And it isn't getting better as you get older. You've become, if anything, more rigid and dogmatic over time.
LOL. That’s your rebuttal? For a guy that spends most of his day searching obscure websites for wayward Christians and sexist white men you cannot even research the voluminous mainstream   coverage of the most outspoken supporter of women’ s reproductive rights(as she sees them) to ever sit on the Supreme Court?
Pathetic.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #2950 on: September 20, 2018, 05:33:29 PM »

LOL. That’s your rebuttal? For a guy that spends most of his day searching obscure websites for wayward Christians and sexist white men you cannot even research the voluminous mainstream   coverage of the most outspoken supporter of women’ s reproductive rights(as she sees them) to ever sit on the Supreme Court?
Pathetic.

Why bother? If anyone says up, you say down. Left is right and right is wrong.

Youre a waste of bandwidth.
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2951 on: September 20, 2018, 06:25:07 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dHSSiGnBh8

Saving Trump from witchcraft!

And it's serious.

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2952 on: September 20, 2018, 06:30:42 PM »

Whatever you say, Larry.

Ciao, chump.

Oh, so much better.

Ooh, a scintillating presentation, definitively staking out a position with no factual support or even responsiveness to the original point.

Worthless, pointless, and just plain wrong-headed.

Anybody who disagrees with you gets labelled delusional, while you persist in proving my point again and again.

Very kind.

When did you have a point?
The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2953 on: September 20, 2018, 06:32:42 PM »

whiskeypriest

• What does it matter? All is grace.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2954 on: September 20, 2018, 06:40:07 PM »

LOL. That’s your rebuttal? For a guy that spends most of his day searching obscure websites for wayward Christians and sexist white men
Now That's a dating app!
I like to think you killed a man. It's the Romantic in me.
Pages: 1 ... 195 196 [197] 198 199 ... 4288