Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

What do you expect on Wednesday?

Reports of protests are overblown. A few incidents around the country, but nothing major.
- 5 (45.5%)
A few major incidents in capitals, but nothing much in DC.
- 5 (45.5%)
A major incident in DC, but nothing much around the country.
- 0 (0%)
More than 10 capitals have major upheavals, but nothing much in DC.
- 0 (0%)
A major incident in DC plus more than 10 capitals with significant upheavals.
- 1 (9.1%)
More than half the capitals around the country have problems with protesters, but DC is quiet.
- 0 (0%)
DC has major problems, while more than half the capitals around the country also have considerable trouble with protesters.
- 0 (0%)
Huge disruption to the day.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: January 19, 2021, 10:49:21 PM

Pages: 1 ... 2173 2174 [2175] 2176 2177 ... 4288

Author Topic: Trump Administration  (Read 2011291 times)

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
Re: Trump Administration
« Reply #32610 on: April 27, 2020, 06:18:18 PM »

Panettierri is among the physicians leading a clinical trial at the Rutgers Cancer Institute, Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital in New Brunswick and University Hospital in Newark to determine if coronavirus infections can be decreased faster with hydroxychloroquine or with the combination of hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin (better known by its common brand name Z-Pak).

The study is one of several being conducted throughout New Jersey into possible Covid-19 treatments, which include HCQ as well as Gilead’s experimental drug remdesivir and convalescent plasma.

“We obviously don't have those results yet, because they're trials, but New Jersey and particularly the larger organizations in New Jersey, are pretty active in treating patients with Covid-19 and I think having better results than we even imagined a month ago,” state Health Commissioner Judith Persichilli said at a daily coronavirus press briefing earlier this week.

Pennacchio, on the other hand, doesn’t want to wait, going so far as to call for a select oversight committee to investigate the response by Gov. Phil Murphy‘s administration to the Covid-19 pandemic, largely based on his allegation the state has withheld hydroxychloroquine at Grewal’s directiv

https://www.politico.com/states/new-jersey/story/2020/04/23/new-jersey-lawmaker-bangs-the-drum-for-hydroxychloroquine-1279166

Go, Jersey!

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #32611 on: April 27, 2020, 06:21:24 PM »

I discount that we have EVIDENCE that it worked for anybody.

You are simply a fucking moron

I give you that and yield.

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #32612 on: April 27, 2020, 06:24:28 PM »

https://news.yahoo.com/york-hospitals-testing-common-heartburn-190800496.html

More good news on the drug front - as VP Pence schools the press on testing (Trump smirking behind him)

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #32613 on: April 27, 2020, 06:28:48 PM »

Panettierri is among the physicians leading a clinical trial at the Rutgers Cancer Institute, Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital in New Brunswick and University Hospital in Newark to determine if coronavirus infections can be decreased faster with hydroxychloroquine or with the combination of hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin (better known by its common brand name Z-Pak).

The study is one of several being conducted throughout New Jersey into possible Covid-19 treatments, which include HCQ as well as Gilead’s experimental drug remdesivir and convalescent plasma.

“We obviously don't have those results yet, because they're trials, but New Jersey and particularly the larger organizations in New Jersey, are pretty active in treating patients with Covid-19 and I think having better results than we even imagined a month ago,” state Health Commissioner Judith Persichilli said at a daily coronavirus press briefing earlier this week.

Pennacchio, on the other hand, doesn’t want to wait, going so far as to call for a select oversight committee to investigate the response by Gov. Phil Murphy‘s administration to the Covid-19 pandemic, largely based on his allegation the state has withheld hydroxychloroquine at Grewal’s directiv

https://www.politico.com/states/new-jersey/story/2020/04/23/new-jersey-lawmaker-bangs-the-drum-for-hydroxychloroquine-1279166

Entertaining;y (and excluded from your report from the CO-CHAIR of Trump's NJ campaign) was this:

By the same token, should a vaccine for coronavirus reach trial stages, Pennacchio — a vocal opponent of mandatory childhood vaccinations — said he didn’t believe those drugs should be tested on New Jersey residents en masse.

“Should we explore vaccinations? Absolutely,” he said, commenting on New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s offer for the federal government to use New York as a laboratory for future coronavirus vaccines. “He’s willing to give people an untried vaccine versus a drug that’s safe, OK?

Basically, this guy tells the same lies you do, Kid. Very impressive.

And you have no idea which of the drugs in the NJ test are doing well in the Commissioner's comments.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #32614 on: April 27, 2020, 06:30:02 PM »

"We built the greatest economy the world has ever seen. And we're going to do it again"

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #32615 on: April 27, 2020, 06:31:05 PM »

"We built the greatest economy the world has ever seen. And we're going to do it again"

Cheerleader-in-Chief.

Not really his job.

And if he's in charge, it won't happen.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #32616 on: April 27, 2020, 06:31:46 PM »

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #32617 on: April 27, 2020, 06:38:06 PM »

Trump confirms there was never any thought to change the date of the election.

"Please - tell Joe."

He also defended Biden - saying JB doesnt say many of the things attributed to him (such as that Trump wanted to change the date).

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #32618 on: April 27, 2020, 06:38:29 PM »

We are lucky here in Anaheim, we are only a hundred miles from Mexico, and the Mexican markets are doing a fantastic job at keeping the stores stocked. The Mexican toilet paper is great, and the Mexican markets have fresh made tortillas, and fresh baked bread, they are great.

As long as we can keep goods flowing in from Mexico then we can have goods in our markets, a lot of good stuff comes in from Mexico.

Also, on the issue of trade, California had a great year in 2019 on wine, so the truckers and ships can take California wine to Mexico, and they can come back with Mexican toilet paper, etc. And Mexico is California's number one trade partner.

So far as a good store in the USA to buy California wine, I recommend CVS, and they sell California wine by the box. I buy Almaden, Cabernet Sauvignon. CVS also sells DiGiorno frozen pizzas.

And keep your immunity strong by eating oranges from California, and also eat lots of California garlic.

Salute,

Tony V.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #32619 on: April 27, 2020, 06:42:30 PM »

Why should the people and taxpayers of America be bailing out poorly run states (like Illinois, as example) and cities, in all cases Democrat run and managed, when most of the other states are not looking for bailout help? I am open to discussing anything, but just asking?
~Donald Trump, president of some of the United States of America, but not others, it seems.

And as ever, the Liar Tweets Tonight.

He lies about which states want bailouts only being "Democrat run and managed."

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32620 on: April 27, 2020, 06:44:07 PM »

Why should the people and taxpayers of America be bailing out poorly run states (like Illinois, as example) and cities, in all cases Democrat run and managed, when most of the other states are not looking for bailout help? I am open to discussing anything, but just asking?
~Donald Trump, president of some of the United States of America, but not others, it seems.

And as ever, the Liar Tweets Tonight.

He lies about which states want bailouts only being "Democrat run and managed."
Worth noting that Illinois is a donor state.
A parrot bit me.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #32621 on: April 27, 2020, 06:49:47 PM »

Kid's explanation about almost anything Trump says wrong:

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #32622 on: April 27, 2020, 06:52:16 PM »

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/27/politics/white-house-testing-blueprint/index.html

"The buck stops over there, that way. Somewhere else. Not here."

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #32623 on: April 27, 2020, 06:52:42 PM »

And you believe both these things.  You're so cute.
"I like your smile, and your fingertips
I like the way that you move your hips
I like the cool way you look at me
Everything about you is bringing me misery..."--Bob Dylan

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #32624 on: April 27, 2020, 06:55:26 PM »

Young guy got it right

It was "inject" and "cleaner"- though CNN and others reported it as Trump saying ingestion and (cleaning product names such as) Clorox.
Pages: 1 ... 2173 2174 [2175] 2176 2177 ... 4288