Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

What do you expect on Wednesday?

Reports of protests are overblown. A few incidents around the country, but nothing major.
- 5 (45.5%)
A few major incidents in capitals, but nothing much in DC.
- 5 (45.5%)
A major incident in DC, but nothing much around the country.
- 0 (0%)
More than 10 capitals have major upheavals, but nothing much in DC.
- 0 (0%)
A major incident in DC plus more than 10 capitals with significant upheavals.
- 1 (9.1%)
More than half the capitals around the country have problems with protesters, but DC is quiet.
- 0 (0%)
DC has major problems, while more than half the capitals around the country also have considerable trouble with protesters.
- 0 (0%)
Huge disruption to the day.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: January 19, 2021, 10:49:21 PM

Pages: 1 ... 2747 2748 [2749] 2750 2751 ... 4288

Author Topic: Trump Administration  (Read 1604677 times)

barton

Re: Trump Administration
« Reply #41220 on: July 03, 2020, 08:32:41 PM »

The Jewish people are originally from Greenland.  At that time,  it had the longer name of Greenbaumland.   Fac has clearly done his research.   

oilcan

« Reply #41221 on: July 03, 2020, 08:37:56 PM »

Greenland?   Well no wonder they talk about the "lost tribes" of Israel.   Tourists...went up to North Europe to try the herring... took a wrong turn at Norway.   

Echo4

• View Profile
« Reply #41222 on: July 03, 2020, 08:39:27 PM »

On the subject of Ghislaine -

“Bill Barr will work tirelessly to discover the circumstances of her upcoming suicide in custody.”

-Jake White

bankshot1

• View Profile
« Reply #41223 on: July 03, 2020, 08:45:07 PM »

The Jewish people are originally from Greenland.  At that time,  it had the longer name of Greenbaumland.   Fac has clearly done his research.

I knew a family, the Icebergs, lovely people, used to live up there. As I recall they wintered in Nova Scotia.

Echo4

• View Profile
« Reply #41224 on: July 03, 2020, 08:46:20 PM »

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41225 on: July 03, 2020, 08:52:37 PM »

As long as Israel is immune from following international law, there will be no peaceful solution.  The US enables that.  That's my stepping off point.

No, that's more like you just stepped into something stinky and gross point.

Quick. List all of the countries in the region and in the world who support the existence of Israel.

Then get back to me about "international law" after you sift through the stated goals and actions  of the Palestinians, Egyptians, Saudis, Syrians,  Iranians, Turks....

Sell the whole property to Saudi for a steep steep premium. Buy 2/3 of Greenland from the Danes who aren’t doing much with it anyway. Move everything that isn’t nailed down and take everyone willing to go. The fanatics who want to stick it out can try to deal with their new landlords.

That is so much more manageable than any future in the Unholy Land.

With these ideas, if you're serious, please don't whinge about Andrew Jackson.
The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #41226 on: July 03, 2020, 08:54:21 PM »

I knew a family, the Icebergs, lovely people, used to live up there. As I recall they wintered in Nova Scotia.

For the lox, obviously.
The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

barton

« Reply #41227 on: July 03, 2020, 08:55:29 PM »

barton

« Reply #41228 on: July 03, 2020, 08:57:47 PM »

For the lox, obviously.

Always went down with the Darwins.   Voyage of the Bagel.

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #41229 on: July 03, 2020, 09:00:54 PM »

Preview of the Sullying of the Mount speech:

https://youtu.be/JDW28MAAMR8

Echo4

• View Profile
« Reply #41230 on: July 03, 2020, 09:02:20 PM »

BTW, on the subject of 2024, I think Liz Cheney is setting up for that run.

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #41231 on: July 03, 2020, 09:06:39 PM »

We make no excuses, because there are none," Waverly-Shell Rock Community School District's post said. "We do, however, wish to make a sincere apology to the Charles City school district and community and, in particular, the young man towards whom these comments were directed."
"We can't undo what's been done. But we are using this as a learning experience for the responsible party and, we hope, for many others in our schools and communities."

Not fucking good enough

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/03/us/iowa-baseball-teen-taunted-trnd/index.html

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41232 on: July 03, 2020, 09:16:25 PM »

For the lox, obviously.

Now your herring what I’m saying.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

Echo4

• View Profile
« Reply #41233 on: July 03, 2020, 09:17:07 PM »

We make no excuses, because there are none," Waverly-Shell Rock Community School District's post said. "We do, however, wish to make a sincere apology to the Charles City school district and community and, in particular, the young man towards whom these comments were directed."
"We can't undo what's been done. But we are using this as a learning experience for the responsible party and, we hope, for many others in our schools and communities."

Not fucking good enough

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/03/us/iowa-baseball-teen-taunted-trnd/index.html

What do you think they should have done/should do?

Echo4

• View Profile
« Reply #41234 on: July 03, 2020, 09:17:55 PM »

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/03/politics/secret-service-coronavirus-trump/index.html

8 agents remained behind in Phoenix, apparently w/COVID-19.
Pages: 1 ... 2747 2748 [2749] 2750 2751 ... 4288