Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

What do you expect on Wednesday?

Reports of protests are overblown. A few incidents around the country, but nothing major.
- 5 (45.5%)
A few major incidents in capitals, but nothing much in DC.
- 5 (45.5%)
A major incident in DC, but nothing much around the country.
- 0 (0%)
More than 10 capitals have major upheavals, but nothing much in DC.
- 0 (0%)
A major incident in DC plus more than 10 capitals with significant upheavals.
- 1 (9.1%)
More than half the capitals around the country have problems with protesters, but DC is quiet.
- 0 (0%)
DC has major problems, while more than half the capitals around the country also have considerable trouble with protesters.
- 0 (0%)
Huge disruption to the day.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: January 19, 2021, 10:49:21 PM

Pages: 1 ... 3138 3139 [3140] 3141 3142 ... 4288

Author Topic: Trump Administration  (Read 1609802 times)

NeedsAdjustments

• View Profile
Re: Trump Administration
« Reply #47085 on: August 13, 2020, 05:42:49 PM »

This Donald Trump guy sounds nice:

I knew that the reality was much more complicated and dangerous. Trump had colluded with the Russians, but not in the sophisticated ways imagined by his detractors. I also knew that the Mueller investigation was not a witch-hunt. Trump had cheated in the election, with Russian connivance, as you will discover in these pages, because doing anything—and I mean anything—to “win” has always been his business model and way of life. Trump had also continued to pursue a major real estate deal in Moscow during the campaign. He attempted to insinuate himself into the world of President Vladimir Putin and his coterie of corrupt billionaire oligarchs. I know because I personally ran that deal and kept Trump and his children closely informed of all updates, even as the candidate blatantly lied to the American people saying, “there’s no Russian collusion, I have no dealings with Russia…there’s no Russia."

Apart from his wife and children, I knew Trump better than anyone else did. In some ways, I knew him better than even his family did because I bore witness to the real man, in strip clubs, shady business meetings, and in the unguarded moments when he revealed who he really was: a cheat, a liar, a fraud, a bully, a racist, a predator, a con man.

I know where the skeletons are buried because I was the one who buried them. I was the one who most encouraged him to run for president in 2011, and then again in 2015, carefully orchestrating the famous trip down the escalator in Trump Tower for him to announce his candidacy. When Trump wanted to reach Russian President Vladimir Putin, via a secret back channel, I was tasked with making the connection in my Keystone Kop fashion. I stiffed contractors on his behalf, ripped off his business partners, lied to his wife Melania to hide his sexual infidelities, and bullied and screamed at anyone who threatened Trump’s path to power. From golden showers in a sex club in Vegas, to tax fraud, to deals with corrupt officials from the former Soviet Union, to catch and kill conspiracies to silence Trump’s clandestine lovers, I wasn’t just a witness to the president’s rise—I was an active and eager participant.

https://disloyalthebook.com/download-the-disloyal-foreword-written-by-michael-cohen/

"When you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that's a pretty good job we've done."  -  The impeached "president" on Feb 27, 2020

NeedsAdjustments

• View Profile
"When you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that's a pretty good job we've done."  -  The impeached "president" on Feb 27, 2020

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47087 on: August 13, 2020, 05:49:11 PM »

Trump, knowing he can beat Biden has decided to run against the post office. He’s still going to lose.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

NeedsAdjustments

• View Profile
« Reply #47088 on: August 13, 2020, 06:14:02 PM »

Wow, they are really going to try going birther again:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/kamala-harris-vice-president-eligibility-birther-conspiracy-trump-campaign/

Racism is just who these people are.  They just can't help themselves.

Echo4

• View Profile
« Reply #47089 on: August 13, 2020, 06:51:23 PM »

Wow, they are really going to try going birther again:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/kamala-harris-vice-president-eligibility-birther-conspiracy-trump-campaign/

Racism is just who these people are.  They just can't help themselves.

Yeah, that will sure win them new voters...

Echo4

• View Profile
« Reply #47090 on: August 13, 2020, 06:59:42 PM »

For those unfamiliar with the case (and who can read) and are not familiar with it, here's the case which makes it clear that Senator Harris is a US natural born citizen:
https://openjurist.org/169/us/649

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #47092 on: August 13, 2020, 07:29:43 PM »

For those unfamiliar with the case (and who can read) and are not familiar with it, here's the case which makes it clear that Senator Harris is a US natural born citizen:

Heh

So inconsequential
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #47093 on: August 13, 2020, 07:32:57 PM »

Kid finds Trump's go- to -move to bigotry to be heh-worthy.
"Can you deny, there's nothing greater, nothing more than the travelling hands of time?"-Jay Farrar

kidcarter8

• View Profile

Echo4

• View Profile
« Reply #47095 on: August 13, 2020, 07:49:11 PM »

Heh

So inconsequential

Your usual fine reasoning job, counselor.

THE consequential case of an inconsequential claim (repeated by the Trump campaign folks and given a nod by the Racist-in-Chief).

Or as Ward would put it, "evidently you can't read."

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #47096 on: August 13, 2020, 07:50:30 PM »

Trump said he didn't know

Did Harris's parents eventually become citizens?

Echo4

• View Profile
« Reply #47097 on: August 13, 2020, 08:30:58 PM »

Trump said he didn't know

Did Harris's parents eventually become citizens?

Yes, he did. He said he had heard that.

What he should have said, dipshit, is "that's stupid. She was born here to people who were here legally. Of course she is a US citizen.

Her father did. Don't know about her mother.

But it doesn't matter.

Is that even slightly unclear to you, Mr. "so inconsequential" Carter?

Echo4

• View Profile
« Reply #47098 on: August 13, 2020, 08:31:12 PM »

bankshot1

• View Profile
« Reply #47099 on: August 13, 2020, 08:43:30 PM »

the birther bullshit is just one more distraction to keep the deplorables happy and the decent folk outraged, as Trump plans to suppress the vote and steal the election.

Oh and covid-19 is still killing Americans from every possible country of oriign, but lets focus on more Trump distractions as he destroys this country day by day.

He's the disease that must be eradicated if we are to survive.
Pages: 1 ... 3138 3139 [3140] 3141 3142 ... 4288