Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

What do you expect on Wednesday?

Reports of protests are overblown. A few incidents around the country, but nothing major.
- 5 (45.5%)
A few major incidents in capitals, but nothing much in DC.
- 5 (45.5%)
A major incident in DC, but nothing much around the country.
- 0 (0%)
More than 10 capitals have major upheavals, but nothing much in DC.
- 0 (0%)
A major incident in DC plus more than 10 capitals with significant upheavals.
- 1 (9.1%)
More than half the capitals around the country have problems with protesters, but DC is quiet.
- 0 (0%)
DC has major problems, while more than half the capitals around the country also have considerable trouble with protesters.
- 0 (0%)
Huge disruption to the day.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: January 19, 2021, 10:49:21 PM

Pages: 1 ... 3289 3290 [3291] 3292 3293 ... 4288

Author Topic: Trump Administration  (Read 2005399 times)

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
Re: Trump Administration
« Reply #49350 on: September 03, 2020, 10:10:38 PM »

Funny, today I have been thinking of the time the NYT version of Red spent days calling me anti military and a hater of America for using a quote from Duck Soup where Groucho sends a soldier on a dangerous mission noting "We'll be in here thinking what a sucker you are." Wonder what his views on American military dead being called losers by Trump is. No, wait, I know: Nancy Pelosi got a hair cut.
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

Echo2

• View Profile
« Reply #49351 on: September 03, 2020, 10:18:24 PM »

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/03/politics/white-house-fda-coronavirus-vaccine/index.html

Pretty scummy and unfortunate.

Let them do their work. It's not about politics.

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #49352 on: September 03, 2020, 10:30:20 PM »

Funny, today I have been thinking of the time the NYT version of Red spent days calling me anti military and a hater of America for using a quote from Duck Soup where Groucho sends a soldier on a dangerous mission noting "We'll be in here thinking what a sucker you are." Wonder what his views on American military dead being called losers by Trump is. No, wait, I know: Nancy Pelosi got a hair cut.
LOL!
In 2016 Hillary called Trump voters “ deplorable”.
In 2020 Pelosi uses her political power to get her hair done in a Salon  shut down by government and off limits to everyone but her.

The relevant political fact is gross hypocrisies( even minor ones) turn into major problems when mouthed by the ruling class.

Pelosi can motor on. 

After all her hair looks great!

Echo2

• View Profile
« Reply #49353 on: September 03, 2020, 10:39:27 PM »

The relevant political fact is gross hypocrisies( even minor ones) turn into major problems when mouthed by the ruling class.

And yet, you have nothing to say about the far grosser hypocrisies of the "president."

Which makes you a bigger hypocrite than Nancy Pelosi on her worst day.

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #49354 on: September 03, 2020, 10:43:23 PM »

In 2020 Pelosi uses her political power to get her hair done in a Salon  shut down by government and off limits to everyone but her.

And Palin could see Russia from her porch.

Kamala - you're up.

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #49355 on: September 03, 2020, 10:58:43 PM »

And yet, you have nothing to say about the far grosser hypocrisies of the "president."

LOL!

bankshot1

• View Profile
« Reply #49356 on: September 03, 2020, 11:04:02 PM »

Red's upset that Nancy reportedly used her pull to get her hair done. But is sillent as the Repubs in power use their power to steal trillions.

maybe Nancy can give her barber's #to Donald for a comb-out, I understand he's concerned about how his holds up in the rain.

Lets call it professional courtesy.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49357 on: September 03, 2020, 11:09:47 PM »

LOL!

Pelosi can motor on. 

Losers and suckers.
A parrot bit me.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #49358 on: September 03, 2020, 11:12:15 PM »

LOL!

Pelosi can motor on. 

Wrong quote, genius.

Meanwhile 180000 dead, 6 million cases, economy in free fall, people being evicted
And Nancy Pelosi got her hair done.
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

Echo2

• View Profile
« Reply #49359 on: September 03, 2020, 11:14:00 PM »

LOL!

Says the hypocrite.

Time for this bullshit to start being deleted.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49360 on: September 03, 2020, 11:38:25 PM »

Ohio is beginning a program to monitor wastewater samples in large population areas, testing for COVID-19 to catch infections 3-to-7 days before the virus leads to outbreak.

Gov. Mike DeWine announced Thursday that Ohio is now testing public wastewater in urban areas to uncover COVID-19 outbreaks, before they become apparent due to testing or symptom onset.
The eyebrow-raising development was announced during the governor's briefing, and a new webpage explaining the practice was added to the state's Coronavirus Dashboard.

"Non-infectious RNA (ribonucleic acid) from the virus that causes COVID-19 can be excreted in the feces of both symptomatic and asymptomatic infected people," the webpage explains.

In Central Ohio, nine different wastewater treatment plants are providing samples to the state for COVID-19 testing including Columbus, Delaware, Marysville, Zanesville, Newark, Lancaster, Marion and Mansfield.
DeWine said positive samples may indicate a pending virus outbreak up to a week before it appears in the community due to symptoms or test results.
The webpage says researchers expect to see a baseline level of COVID-19 RNA in each sample, but "a significant increase in viral gene copies over time is an indicator that cases may be increasing in the community."
According to the Ohio Water Resources Center at The Ohio State University, the sewage monitoring is being funded as part of the Coronavirus Relief Fund, through the Ohio Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. CARES Act.

WSYX-ABC6

We’ve known about this for more than 4 months. Nice that he’s just woken up to it. Good news for Ohio.
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

bankshot1

• View Profile
« Reply #49361 on: September 03, 2020, 11:44:27 PM »

Trump tells pool reporters the Atlantic report is a “disgraceful” story that’s “either made up” or from people he “couldn’t get rid of them fast enough.”

So Trump confirms The Atlantic story.

Trump is a terrible human being.

He's also be a terrible inhuman being.

A 2nd source confirms The Atlantic story.

https://twitter.com/JimLaPorta/status/1301702233537605632

A senior Defense Department official I just spoke with confirmed this story by
@JeffreyGoldberg in its entirety. Especially the grafs about the late Sen. John McCain and former Marine Gen. John Kelly, President
@realDonaldTrump  former chief of staff.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49362 on: September 03, 2020, 11:45:52 PM »

LOL!

Pelosi can motor on. 

Wrong quote, genius.

Meanwhile 180000 dead, 6 million cases, economy in free fall, people being evicted
And Nancy Pelosi got her hair done.

The house passed many necessary bills to the Senate where buttery swamp turtle stew Mitch McConnell still cant figure out which way up any of them are supposed to be read.

With nothing like policy coming out of the WH or Senate, why not get your hair did?

She should have forked our for an Uber and found space for her stylist to work outside in private.

Leading this nation the way Nancy has these past 3 plus years has its prerogatives. 
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #49363 on: September 03, 2020, 11:47:09 PM »

LOL!

Says the hypocrite.

Ah.. of course.
The great liberal response.
Censorship.

Echo2

• View Profile
« Reply #49364 on: September 04, 2020, 12:05:57 AM »

LOL!

Says the hypocrite.

Ah.. of course.
The great liberal response.
Censorship.

The hypocrite has spoken.

When you say nothing, deleting it isn't censorship.

It's garbage removal, same as any other spamming or trolling.
Pages: 1 ... 3289 3290 [3291] 3292 3293 ... 4288