Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

What do you expect on Wednesday?

Reports of protests are overblown. A few incidents around the country, but nothing major.
- 5 (45.5%)
A few major incidents in capitals, but nothing much in DC.
- 5 (45.5%)
A major incident in DC, but nothing much around the country.
- 0 (0%)
More than 10 capitals have major upheavals, but nothing much in DC.
- 0 (0%)
A major incident in DC plus more than 10 capitals with significant upheavals.
- 1 (9.1%)
More than half the capitals around the country have problems with protesters, but DC is quiet.
- 0 (0%)
DC has major problems, while more than half the capitals around the country also have considerable trouble with protesters.
- 0 (0%)
Huge disruption to the day.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: January 19, 2021, 10:49:21 PM

Pages: 1 ... 3371 3372 [3373] 3374 3375 ... 4288

Author Topic: Trump Administration  (Read 1611220 times)

bankshot1

• View Profile
Re: Anti-Trump Administration
« Reply #50580 on: September 16, 2020, 08:40:35 PM »

It seems Red would rather honor the memory of dead traitors to this country than acknowledge and honor the 200,000+ Americans victims, many first responders and heros, many of whom died needlessly because of an inept and corrupt wannabe dictator was too inept to act like a leader.

Maybe one day Red will get a testicles transplant.

or a fully loaded conscience, that feels sorrow, shame and empathy.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #50581 on: September 16, 2020, 08:55:39 PM »

Red is working on Sedition. If he keeps working at it, he thinks he can get the confederacy to win the Civil War. Tramp has advanced his cause the farthest since the days of Old Cracker Raygun. He thinks he’ll win his generation’s Gettysburg.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
Re: Trump Administration
« Reply #50582 on: September 16, 2020, 08:58:43 PM »

https://www.wcvb.com/article/attleboro-high-school-student-covid-19-coronavirus-case/34033247

This is why teachers don't want to be live in classrooms.

"I understand that this inevitable moment is stressful for many. However, it shouldn’t change anything," reads Sawyer's statement. "The guidance from the state cannot ensure a virus-free environment, especially considering we know that some carriers are asymptomatic. While measures like contact tracing and daily prescreening help to reduce this threat, our safety precautions are ultimately designed to prevent the spread of the virus under these precise circumstances. We will have to wait for the end of the quarantines to be certain we were successful, but there is no reason at this moment to assume differently."

Right

Not sure what you dont understand.  Nobody expects a 0% COVID rate at schools.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #50583 on: September 16, 2020, 09:15:46 PM »

Not with the “president” and his “administration” actively trying to kill millions of people, no.

I see you’ve caught that herd mentality, Kiid. You should get that checked out before it becomes too serious.

Vote Biden Harris 2020.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #50584 on: September 16, 2020, 09:20:13 PM »

Some people are just extreeeeeeeemely tired

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/16/politics/donald-trump-coronavirus-masks-health-experts/index.html

"I might even go so far as to say that this face mask is more guaranteed to protect me against Covid than when I take a Covid vaccine, because the immunogenicity may be 70%.

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #50585 on: September 16, 2020, 09:43:26 PM »

Though I suspect RedStateJimm is more interested in the removal of Confederate statues, despite those removals being done to change who we honor, not erase history.
Really?

Changing who we honor IS erasing history even history we do not like. But

In which case, those statues should never have gone up.
LOL!
Say goodnight, Gracie.

Your usual cogent response.

Do you disagree? If so, why? They were part of a concerted effort to change history, Ward.
So what?
The American Revolution was a concerted effort to change history.

barton

« Reply #50586 on: September 16, 2020, 09:46:28 PM »

Goats have rectangular eye pupils.

Wombats have rectangular poo.   

Is it trivia night?

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #50587 on: September 16, 2020, 09:52:55 PM »

Some people are just extreeeeeeeemely tired

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/16/politics/donald-trump-coronavirus-masks-health-experts/index.html

"I might even go so far as to say that this face mask is more guaranteed to protect me against Covid than when I take a Covid vaccine, because the immunogenicity may be 70%.

Yes.

I, for one, am extremely tired of your denialism, of Bambi's inability to say, "huh, I guess this year is really bad[/i] and Ward's... Ward's everything.

That you don't understand what Redfield (who is not my favorite stooge, btw) meant is indicative of you, not of what he said which was perfectly consistent with the current state of the science.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #50588 on: September 16, 2020, 09:55:56 PM »

Though I suspect RedStateJimm is more interested in the removal of Confederate statues, despite those removals being done to change who we honor, not erase history.
Really?

LOL!
Say goodnight, Gracie.

Do you disagree? If so, why? They were part of a concerted effort to change history, Ward.
So what?

Oh, look! A non-sequitur posing as wisdom.

No, Ward. The American Revolution was a concerted effort to change governments.

The erection of Confederate generals' statues was intended to change the record of what had happened in the past.

Kind of like the Japanese textbooks which have rewritten what happened at Nanking or with Korean women. Or the folks in Germany (and the US) wishing to change the record of Nazism and both pre- and during WWII actions to be more socially palatable.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

bankshot1

• View Profile
« Reply #50589 on: September 16, 2020, 09:56:45 PM »

Really?

LOL!
Say goodnight, Gracie.

So what?

No the American Revoltion was a concerted effort to change the future, not the past.

We can remember the past, and often times we celebrate the past, but some history should be remembered, but not celebrated nor glorfied through statues or other honors.

Red you are truly a stupid person.

Red just wants to play 3-card Donnie, follow the dead confederate general and forget the 200,000 dead CV victims.

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #50590 on: September 16, 2020, 10:11:17 PM »

Really?

LOL!
Say goodnight, Gracie.

So what?

Oh, look! A non-sequitur posing as wisdom.

No, Ward. The American Revolution was a concerted effort to change governments.
Wow!  This spirited band of revolutionaries in the Colonies challenging the historic and mighty British Empire was NOT a repudiation of History?  You can’t be serious.
The erection of Confederate generals' statues was intended to change the record of what had happened in the past.
How does putting up a Statue alter a historic record?
Kind of like the Japanese textbooks which have rewritten what happened at Nanking or with Korean women. Or the folks in Germany (and the US) wishing to change the record of Nazism and both pre- and during WWII actions to be more socially palatable.
Say what?

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile

Kam

• '77er
    • View Profile
KP interns for the firm of Tatum and Brown

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #50593 on: September 16, 2020, 11:32:49 PM »

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Pages: 1 ... 3371 3372 [3373] 3374 3375 ... 4288