Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

What do you expect on Wednesday?

Reports of protests are overblown. A few incidents around the country, but nothing major.
- 5 (45.5%)
A few major incidents in capitals, but nothing much in DC.
- 5 (45.5%)
A major incident in DC, but nothing much around the country.
- 0 (0%)
More than 10 capitals have major upheavals, but nothing much in DC.
- 0 (0%)
A major incident in DC plus more than 10 capitals with significant upheavals.
- 1 (9.1%)
More than half the capitals around the country have problems with protesters, but DC is quiet.
- 0 (0%)
DC has major problems, while more than half the capitals around the country also have considerable trouble with protesters.
- 0 (0%)
Huge disruption to the day.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: January 19, 2021, 10:49:21 PM

Pages: 1 ... 3611 3612 [3613] 3614 3615 ... 4288

Author Topic: Trump Administration  (Read 1607840 times)

barton

Re: Trump Administration
« Reply #54180 on: October 22, 2020, 02:11:25 PM »

It's a statewide vote

Thus Republican votes in places like Philly and Atlanta matter as much as in the rural areas

You would be right if EVERY urban vote were to be Dem

As you were now.

Looks like Limey explained this to you.   Apparently when I typed "strongly Democrat" you were unable to decipher the meaning.   

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #54181 on: October 22, 2020, 02:20:32 PM »

Even if Joe Biden wanted to help out his son in a business venture in China and from what I've read was reportedly done when he was out of office and a private citien,

(AND IVE NO IDEA IT ANY OF THIS IS TRUE OR JUST FABRICATED BULLSHIT)

How is this materially different than Ivanka Trump using her father, when he was president, to profit from her business ventures to make millions in China and elsewhere?

and why no outrage there?

Thanks-I'll hang-up and listen.

She was in the White House as an advisor at the time which makes it far far worse.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #54182 on: October 22, 2020, 02:26:09 PM »

Trump - trending

They have him losing the EC by Crooked Hillary margins.

Here’s a video putting their state numbers on a map.

http://youtu.be/385o-ihWvLA

Ouch.

Hardly a ratfuckable map at all.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #54183 on: October 22, 2020, 02:27:24 PM »

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #54185 on: October 22, 2020, 02:39:06 PM »

http://youtu.be/_MwvdsM3zrM

Love me some Sam Elliot.

Richard P. Feynman

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #54186 on: October 22, 2020, 02:40:39 PM »

How is this materially different than Ivanka Trump using her father, when he was president, to profit from her business ventures to make millions in China and elsewhere?

heh      lol

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #54187 on: October 22, 2020, 03:15:12 PM »

Holy shit.

I’m viewing the trump dump. I’m taking a break halfway through so my eyeballs can stop bleeding and to let my jaw unclench. Ah. That’s better.

The vibe is deposition in a matter trump is about to settle to the tune of nine figures.

Wuhan don is a 50-50 Saddam Hussein-Charles Manson character that is diagnostically fascinating, repulsive, and clearly a danger to himself and others.

His answers are not good.

Maybe he turns it around in the second half before he cuts the tape.

October surprise, indeed.

Back in for round 2..

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #54188 on: October 22, 2020, 03:57:37 PM »

I can’t decide which questions I liked better, the ones he impaled himself with or the ones he left hanging.

“I won’t be here long.  I’ll have to run back to mommy.”

Wow.

He did the utterly GIFable 2 handed water thing. He turned to Pence off camera with a “how’my doin, Mike?”  Pence did his best Smithers comforts Burns.

Trump may never have read his Shakespeare, but he sure as shit is his Shakespeare. A tragedy on the Quantum level exploding space and time.

Now I’m looking forward to the debate, though I put the odds at no greater than 40% Wuhan don even makes it into the room.

Is Wuhan don or wet market donald better?

I’m working up an obituary for the eventuality.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2020, 04:00:59 PM by facilitatorn »

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #54189 on: October 22, 2020, 04:00:29 PM »

Don’t know which is more impressive,

Kiid’s 2 hehs and 2 lols or Red’s “You aren’t keeping up.”

Richard P. Feynman

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #54190 on: October 22, 2020, 04:11:19 PM »

Drip, drip, drip.
The Big Guy now confirmed as Joe Biden and also the recipient of $10 million in a deal with a Chinese Company,

What’s that have to do with Corona virus and a collapsed economy?
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #54191 on: October 22, 2020, 04:25:03 PM »

Drip, drip, drip.
The Big Guy now confirmed as Joe Biden and also the recipient of $10 million in a deal with a Chinese Company,

Nothing.
But, just for record. 
The economy did not crash although it took a big hit, but the recovery is well ahead of pace set in 2009.

barton

« Reply #54192 on: October 22, 2020, 04:28:08 PM »

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #54193 on: October 22, 2020, 04:53:23 PM »

Help me.out here. Even if the story was genuine, what public office did Biden hold in 2017 that would make his son trying to involve him in a business deal illegal or unethical?
Who called it illegal?
So the point of the article is that the son of a private citizen wanted to leverage family connections and his family name for a business deal? And TRUMP supporters think this is an issue?
Funny.
Joe Biden calls the story a “smear” .
If it is not an issue why does Biden call it a smear?

Worse.  Why aren’t other news organizations investigating to see if, indeed, it is a smear and by whom?

John Mitchell warned the Post that if it pursued WaterGate Katherine Graham( its publisher) would wind up with her “ tits in a ringer”. The Post carried on and Mitchell wound up in jail and Nixon resigned.

Today the media takes sides and the truth gets trampled.

Oh Prunella!
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #54194 on: October 22, 2020, 04:58:25 PM »

Drip, drip, drip.

Nothing.
But, just for record. 
The economy did not crash although it took a big hit, but the recovery is well ahead of pace set in 2009.

LOL

Try to keep up. No one gives a fuck about Hunter Biden.

Lyndon Johnson
Pages: 1 ... 3611 3612 [3613] 3614 3615 ... 4288