Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

What do you expect on Wednesday?

Reports of protests are overblown. A few incidents around the country, but nothing major.
- 5 (45.5%)
A few major incidents in capitals, but nothing much in DC.
- 5 (45.5%)
A major incident in DC, but nothing much around the country.
- 0 (0%)
More than 10 capitals have major upheavals, but nothing much in DC.
- 0 (0%)
A major incident in DC plus more than 10 capitals with significant upheavals.
- 1 (9.1%)
More than half the capitals around the country have problems with protesters, but DC is quiet.
- 0 (0%)
DC has major problems, while more than half the capitals around the country also have considerable trouble with protesters.
- 0 (0%)
Huge disruption to the day.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: January 19, 2021, 10:49:21 PM

Pages: 1 ... 3688 3689 [3690] 3691 3692 ... 4288

Author Topic: Trump Administration  (Read 2004124 times)

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Trump Administration
« Reply #55335 on: October 31, 2020, 12:37:16 AM »

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/30/politics/iran-hackers-proud-boys/index.html

Iranian hackers who posed as Proud Boys got voter data.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

bankshot1

• View Profile
« Reply #55336 on: October 31, 2020, 12:37:56 AM »

bank
"overt negation of the holocaust be comparing it to an air-born virus"

josh
It wasn't the comparison he made and it wasn't what Trump and his team did

Josh I specifically asked knicks about his wordings and intent and was very specific about the nature of "final solution" so as we were clear as to its broadly understood meaning.

Knicks said his words were deliberate and he  was not backing down (which he did later) from his comparison to Hitler's genocide and people catching the covid.

My conclusion from my discussion with knicks was knickes engaged in an

As for Trumps incompetence and steps he did and did not take (and living in the NYC area he did direct aid to the metro area, albeit late and seemingly begrudgingly)

he seemed less than concerned about the health and well-being of the population of large Dem-run cities.

and seemd to take a sadistic enjoyment in pointing out it was the D-cities that were suffering.

But at the root of his sociopathis behavior was his desire for political gain in an election year and how could he profit from covid.

I don't beleive in Hell, but I hope there is a special place in Hell for Trump to suffer for eternity.

« Last Edit: October 31, 2020, 12:43:22 AM by bankshot1 »

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #55337 on: October 31, 2020, 12:39:24 AM »

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/30/us/broward-county-dead-people-register-to-vote/index.html

An attempt to register dead Broward County folks was stopped.

They were Democrats - but the registration effort came from South Carolina and it is unclear who was behind it or why.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #55339 on: October 31, 2020, 01:40:33 AM »

bank

josh
It wasn't the comparison he made and it wasn't what Trump and his team did

Josh I specifically asked knicks about his wordings and intent and was very specific about the nature of "final solution" so as we were clear as to its broadly understood meaning.

Knicks said his words were deliberate and he  was not backing down (which he did later) from his comparison to Hitler's genocide and people catching the covid.

My conclusion from my discussion with knicks was knickes engaged in an

As for Trumps incompetence and steps he did and did not take (and living in the NYC area he did direct aid to the metro area, albeit late and seemingly begrudgingly)

he seemed less than concerned about the health and well-being of the population of large Dem-run cities.

and seemd to take a sadistic enjoyment in pointing out it was the D-cities that were suffering.

But at the root of his sociopathis behavior was his desire for political gain in an election year and how could he profit from covid.

I don't beleive in Hell, but I hope there is a special place in Hell for Trump to suffer for eternity.

I haven’t backed off my opinion of this Administration’s actions or lack of same.

You’re just being an ass.
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

bodiddley

• View Profile
« Reply #55340 on: October 31, 2020, 02:13:19 AM »

Should let me take over from Josh.
You'd be surprised how quickly folks would get banned.
I'd clean this place right up.
Probably be almost no one left to post, but it wouldn't be dysfunctional.

Some times folks have to realize that they made their point, made their position known and move on.  Endless bickering and trying to win on the internet is fairly mindless.  Take a break.  Go feed the birds or clean that bathroom mildew ...
Good Gov't Saves Lives
 --- Bad Gov't Kills ---

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #55341 on: October 31, 2020, 03:02:53 AM »

Should let me take over from Josh.
You'd be surprised how quickly folks would get banned.
I'd clean this place right up.
Probably be almost no one left to post, but it wouldn't be dysfunctional.

Some times folks have to realize that they made their point, made their position known and move on.  Endless bickering and trying to win on the internet is fairly mindless.  Take a break.  Go feed the birds or clean that bathroom mildew ...

Dysfunctional?
Or free speech?
The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55343 on: October 31, 2020, 08:17:00 AM »

Sure. Uh huh.

Larry, you just keep piling up the horseshit. And stepping in it, too.

You ought to think hard about who you tell to fuck off, too. It's not a big world.
[/b]

Fuck off, you pathetic schmeckle. I live online under my own name so if you wanna fuck around with me have at it.

So, tell us, Larry, were you more upset with cousin OJ Simpson or your cousin Bernie Goetz?

The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #55344 on: October 31, 2020, 08:19:12 AM »

Can't you guys just give it a rest?

You guys?

Don’t forget who came slinking back into this place incognito with a new moniker but with the same old Schtick.

But sure, Yank.

Both sides is a real good take.
You're better than he is.

How’d that work out for the Democrats

Why should I swallow my ego to appease a raging lunatic?
I mean how many mea culpas did this guy throw around in here only to revert to form when I won’t kiss his ass.

It was very disappointing so many in here could not conceive the level of evil this Administration is capable because they don’t have it documented and there’s no evidence of a conscious fifteen year plan like THE final solution.

I didn’t throw the phrase out there blithely.

The virus is a creature of nature but the decision to let it lay waste to the Nation was deliberate.

No...it's more like a bio-lynching, don't us think?

Ass.
The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #55345 on: October 31, 2020, 08:26:15 AM »

Knicks I've been called worse than that.

But like you, the whining idiot crying that at me, was usually upset that I pansted them and exposed their idiotic ideas.

And all it takes is using facts and using them in proper context.

Heated rhetoric is fine, but facts usually wins the debate.

Sorry that I hurt your feelings.

I understand you're upset, so I'll get the party info from Utley he has everone's info.

go figure

heh

achtung, y'all

But like you, the whining idiot crying that at me, was usually upset that I pansted them and exposed their idiotic ideas.

You sound like the bully in Jr. High who came into the bathroom and said, “I want your pants, your pants and your pants.”

One kid actually started to undo his pants but I said, “since there three of us and one of you, I want YOUR pants!”

He laughed and said, “what you going to do crip?” and I took one of my crutches and slashed the outside of his knee and when he bent over cracked him in his head on the backswing.

You’re a bully banks and I don’t back down from bullies.

I’m trying to make a point and like every time the subject of evil comes up you make it a one sided
Contest of who can claim the most suffering.

Grow up.

This ain’t the schoolyard.

Another great morality tale from Rabbi Larry. It's amazing how many heroic tales he featured himself in! And his extensive family connections!!!  Stunning. Just stunning.

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #55346 on: October 31, 2020, 08:28:48 AM »

Knicks I've been called worse than that.

And all it takes is using facts and using them in proper context.

Heated rhetoric is fine, but facts usually wins the debate.

Sorry that I hurt your feelings.

I understand you're upset, so I'll get the party info from Utley he has everone's info.

go figure

heh

achtung, y'all

You sound like the bully in Jr. High who came into the bathroom and said, “I want your pants, your pants and your pants.”

One kid actually started to undo his pants but I said, “since there three of us and one of you, I want YOUR pants!”

He laughed and said, “what you going to do crip?” and I took one of my crutches and slashed the outside of his knee and when he bent over cracked him in his head on the backswing.

You’re a bully banks and I don’t back down from bullies.

I’m trying to make a point and like every time the subject of evil comes up you make it a one sided
Contest of who can claim the most suffering.

Grow up.

This ain’t the schoolyard.

Knicks,

This isn't a schoolyard but a forum where ideas  are exchanged and debated.

I challenged your post equating the covid virus with Hitler's extermination of the Jews, and I was quite specific in my criticism and where I agreed with you (Trump's evil incompetence)

But you doubled down and failed miserably in defending your position.

Then you shifted your stance its a "final solution" to kill people of color,  to its "sort of a final solution", to its sort of a final solution for the US

What's iteration is next? 

I'm not a bully but know how and when to smack a bullshitter.

As I said before if you want to equate Hitler's orchestrated 15 year plan to exterminate European Jews, and his success in reaching 66% of his aims, with Trump's ineffective and inept and chaotic attempt to control a virus that infects indiscriminately, you are free to do so, but its a fucking idiotic.

Rabbi Larry is teaching us, banks. Don't go messing up his tales by introducing facts! They're getting in the way of his latest narrative.

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #55347 on: October 31, 2020, 08:32:54 AM »

IT WAS NOT A FUCK UP.

It was a deliberate decision.

Rabbi Larry is never wrong!

« Last Edit: October 31, 2020, 09:16:12 AM by UNO »

bodiddley

• View Profile
« Reply #55348 on: October 31, 2020, 09:13:45 AM »

Probably need another 8 posts to make your position clear ...

With no special insight, I'm going to predict a landslide for Biden.
I think folks believe Trump has some magic formula due to his lucky win in '16. 
And underestimate the motivation of anti-Trump voters by looking at how excited folks are over Biden.
Removing Trump is the motivation.
Even without the virus it should have been a Biden win.  With the virus it should be a blowout.

High turnout always helps the Dems and this could be historic.
GOP left with voter suppression, farking with the mail, trying to count as few ballots as possible.
Trump's been nothing but a disaster the whole year.
His final argument that Biden will turn the suburbs and  country into a hellhole is rather unpersuasive
since Biden was recently Veep for 8 years.  You know, when Obama ruined the country by extending health
insurance to 30M lower income folks.

Good Gov't Saves Lives
 --- Bad Gov't Kills ---

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #55349 on: October 31, 2020, 09:15:24 AM »

Sean Connery dies. Some folks are shaken, others not stirred by this event.

[
https://variety.com/2020/film/actors/sean-connery-dies-oscar-winner-and-james-bond-star-dead-at-90-1234820498/amp/
]
Pages: 1 ... 3688 3689 [3690] 3691 3692 ... 4288