Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

What do you expect on Wednesday?

Reports of protests are overblown. A few incidents around the country, but nothing major.
- 5 (45.5%)
A few major incidents in capitals, but nothing much in DC.
- 5 (45.5%)
A major incident in DC, but nothing much around the country.
- 0 (0%)
More than 10 capitals have major upheavals, but nothing much in DC.
- 0 (0%)
A major incident in DC plus more than 10 capitals with significant upheavals.
- 1 (9.1%)
More than half the capitals around the country have problems with protesters, but DC is quiet.
- 0 (0%)
DC has major problems, while more than half the capitals around the country also have considerable trouble with protesters.
- 0 (0%)
Huge disruption to the day.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: January 19, 2021, 10:49:21 PM

Pages: 1 ... 3902 3903 [3904] 3905 3906 ... 4288

Author Topic: Trump Administration  (Read 1600107 times)

bankshot1

• View Profile
Re: Trump Administration
« Reply #58545 on: November 29, 2020, 08:29:51 PM »

KID I gave you a chance to tell the truth but you decided to lie again.

In Orange County -- once seen as a Republican stronghold in the state -- every House seat went to a Democrat after an unprecedented “250,000” vote-by-mail drop-offs were counted, the San Francisco Chronicle reported.

“People were carrying in stacks of 100 and 200 of them. We had had multiple people calling to ask if these people were allowed to do this,” Kelley said.

Orange County Republican Chairman Fred Whitaker said the ballot harvesting “directly caused the switch from being ahead on election night to losing two weeks later.”

Happened all over

https://www.sfchronicle.com/politics/article/California-s-late-votes-broke-big-for-13432727.php

Kid passed off an article from 2 years ago, November 30, 2018, as if it were about the recent 2020 election.

Reminds me of...

never mind,

Kid why do you continue to lie?

I guess because you think you have to.

sad

very very sad

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #58546 on: November 29, 2020, 08:32:03 PM »

Its OK, ya'all.  Falldown Joe (1.  We will keep the tally) can be President - and cities will not burn

Peace.  Or some version of it anyway

« Last Edit: November 29, 2020, 08:34:02 PM by kidcarter8 »
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #58547 on: November 29, 2020, 08:34:05 PM »

https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-2010-nov-28-la-oe-gabler-zuckerberg-20101128-story.html

From 2010: The Zuckerberg Revolution

Social media have increased the volume of our communications yet diminished the substance of them.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #58548 on: November 29, 2020, 08:36:25 PM »

Trump hasn’t been 232-227 since the go-go eighties. Now you are looking at a real mountain of desiccated flesh, 310 at his lightest, just after he’s had his most recent diaper changed.

What is you fascination with an imposter president?

Why do you hate America?

Why do you hate democracy?

Biden left 12-15 million votes on the table by not campaigning like a malignant narcissist and a sociopath. He’ll have more than 90 million votes for his re-election.

For you, a nice Hungarian winter awaits digging graves into the cold hard soil.

Please - keep it coming, Fac.  At least I know you are being a comic.  It is a pleasant change from the sad and disturbing seriousness of the more venomous poster that resides here.

bankshot1

• View Profile
« Reply #58549 on: November 29, 2020, 08:53:38 PM »

Kid spent months mocking those of us who urged science over science fiction and he praised a psychopathic inept and corrupt president who still works this day to destroy our country, yet what kid finds disturbing is truth.  Truth is only toxic to those who are afraid of it.

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #58550 on: November 29, 2020, 08:55:41 PM »

Exhibit A - thanks for the example Bank - sad, disturbing and unfortunately quite serious.

bankshot1

• View Profile
« Reply #58551 on: November 29, 2020, 09:00:48 PM »

Exhibit A - thanks for the example Bank - sad, disturbing and unfortunately quite serious.

Kid I was well aware of your referecne. I wear your insults proudly.

You are what you are, a serial liar unable to deal with the truth.

why did you post a 2 year old article and try to pass it off as it were about 2020?

Kid why do you continue to lie?

bankshot1

• View Profile
« Reply #58552 on: November 29, 2020, 09:15:24 PM »

kid you shit your pants again

clean up, new pjs, and off bed with you.

its way past your bed-time

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #58553 on: November 29, 2020, 09:28:27 PM »

I want to stay away as much as I can from further talking about members of the forum rather than issues.  I fear for everyon'es health here and dont wish to contribute any more forum angst.

Here's to no more flames - no more battery in cities.  And here's to businesses surviving. 

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #58554 on: November 29, 2020, 09:40:24 PM »

Looking forward to having a president in the White House after four years without one and the great national project of dismantling the vast criminal enterprise known as the republican party.

Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #58555 on: November 29, 2020, 09:47:28 PM »

I want to stay away as much as I can from further talking about members of the forum rather than issues.  I fear for everyon'es health here and dont wish to contribute any more forum angst.

Here's to no more flames - no more battery in cities.  And here's to businesses surviving.

Kid has given up on the coup now that so many plotters have the Covid

http://m.dailykos.com/stories/2020/11/29/1998927/-Organizer-of-anti-COVID-lockdown-rallies-in-PA-tests-positive-DURING-meeting-in-White-House

The Biden cure is coming to end the ravages of the trump disease.

Strong progressive policies will vaccinate us from the deadly republican virus.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #58556 on: November 29, 2020, 09:52:48 PM »

Kid has given up on the coup now that so many plotters have the Covid

http://m.dailykos.com/stories/2020/11/29/1998927/-Organizer-of-anti-COVID-lockdown-rallies-in-PA-tests-positive-DURING-meeting-in-White-House

The Biden cure is coming to end the ravages of the trump disease.

Strong progressive policies will vaccinate us from the deadly republican virus.

It's sad how many get this disease.

Sadder still when anyone is mocked for it.

But you're a comic - comic on, Fac

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #58557 on: November 29, 2020, 09:54:51 PM »

It’s a mental illness, Kid. You are among the poster boys with your vacant stare and your string of drool and your slavish devotion to treason in all its most absurd and ill conceived forms.

http://www.salon.com/2020/11/29/forget-about-moving-on-from-trump--the-nation-cant-heal-without-accountability/

I still say take their thumbs and noses. Leave ugly scars so any potential young republicans will see and be reminded where that treasonous road ultimately leads.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2020, 09:56:50 PM by facilitatorn »

Richard P. Feynman

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #58558 on: November 29, 2020, 10:12:56 PM »

Cool.

How about to more people surviving?

How about having the lame duck president pushing masks actively?

How about to aid to individuals finally being passed by the Senate?

How about no more conspiracy theories about concrete evidence of conspiracy or fraud in the election, when every court but one has complained about it and even the one did not have any findings related to presented evidence?
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #58559 on: November 29, 2020, 10:22:11 PM »

Again...trying to be nice, but only total dumbshits think there was no Dem fraud in the presidential.

Some know but won't say.  Makes them just a little smarter.
Pages: 1 ... 3902 3903 [3904] 3905 3906 ... 4288