Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

What do you expect on Wednesday?

Reports of protests are overblown. A few incidents around the country, but nothing major.
- 5 (45.5%)
A few major incidents in capitals, but nothing much in DC.
- 5 (45.5%)
A major incident in DC, but nothing much around the country.
- 0 (0%)
More than 10 capitals have major upheavals, but nothing much in DC.
- 0 (0%)
A major incident in DC plus more than 10 capitals with significant upheavals.
- 1 (9.1%)
More than half the capitals around the country have problems with protesters, but DC is quiet.
- 0 (0%)
DC has major problems, while more than half the capitals around the country also have considerable trouble with protesters.
- 0 (0%)
Huge disruption to the day.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: January 19, 2021, 10:49:21 PM

Pages: 1 ... 3926 3927 [3928] 3929 3930 ... 4288

Author Topic: Trump Administration  (Read 1604344 times)

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Trump Administration
« Reply #58905 on: December 02, 2020, 08:36:09 PM »

I wont criticize his efforts, his passion or his M.O. - though I will be perfectly fine with a Biden presidency as long as FIRST we look at all the shenanigans that occurred and get some things fixed at state level.

Of course you won't criticize him - who cares what damage he does, after all.

So far, there has been no concrete evidence of shenanigans presented to a neutral party, like a court, but damned if you will admit it.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #58906 on: December 02, 2020, 08:40:04 PM »

Continued good work from this administration

The Trump administration expanded economic pressure on China's western region of Xinjiang on Wednesday, banning cotton imports from a powerful Chinese quasi-military organization that it says uses the forced labor of detained Uighur Muslims.

The U.S. Customs and Border Protection agency said the "Withhold Release Order" would ban cotton and cotton products from the Xinjiang Production and Construction Corps (XPCC), one of China's largest producers.

The move is among several the Trump administration has been working on in its final weeks to harden the U.S. position against China, making it more difficult for President-elect Joe Biden to ease U.S.-China tensions
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #58907 on: December 02, 2020, 08:42:26 PM »

Trump and his inner circle have put themselves beyond the protection of the law. Some are actively practicing and promoting sedition.

I read on the internet that if you bring one of their scalps in to be verified at your local post office, you will henceforth receive their full pensions and social security payments. Happy hunting!
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #58908 on: December 02, 2020, 08:55:25 PM »

Sooooooo sick

"Christmas is going to be a lot harder," Biden said. "And I don't want to scare anybody here, but understand the facts: we're likely to lose another 250,000 people dead between now and January. You hear me? Because people aren't paying attention. People aren't paying attention

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #58909 on: December 02, 2020, 09:03:00 PM »

What's sick?
"Can you deny, there's nothing greater, nothing more than the travelling hands of time?"-Jay Farrar

Kam

• '77er
    • View Profile
« Reply #58910 on: December 02, 2020, 09:06:42 PM »

Obama once visited the Tastee sub shop in Edison on the corner of Rt1 and Plainfield Ave
KP interns for the firm of Tatum and Brown

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #58911 on: December 02, 2020, 09:11:15 PM »

Sooooooo sick

"Christmas is going to be a lot harder," Biden said. "And I don't want to scare anybody here, but understand the facts: we're likely to lose another 250,000 people dead between now and January. You hear me? Because people aren't paying attention. People aren't paying attention

Trump admin has just about the same numbers.

http://mobile.twitter.com/cspan/status/1334229083211894784?
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #58912 on: December 02, 2020, 09:13:46 PM »

Richard P. Feynman

bankshot1

• View Profile
« Reply #58913 on: December 02, 2020, 09:20:00 PM »

I think I've heard and read the word "shenanigans" more in the past month than I've ever heard it before.

And I remember a kid's TV called Shenanigans in the 60s

Why must you people fuck with my childhood?

WHY!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LihZx1Hxoxs

bankshot1

• View Profile
« Reply #58914 on: December 02, 2020, 09:24:39 PM »

I wont criticize his efforts, his passion or his M.O. - though I will be perfectly fine with a Biden presidency as long as FIRST we look at all the shenanigans that occurred and get some things fixed at state level.

How about we take a look at all those shenanigans that occured at the Federal level?

You know the ones that Trump is reportedly going to be passing out pardons like Halloween candy!

Shenanigans!

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #58915 on: December 02, 2020, 09:24:52 PM »

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #58916 on: December 02, 2020, 09:29:33 PM »

There is no "math" in that statement to "do". Why don't you tell me what's sick? The amount of deaths or a President willing to acknowledge the misery of this.
"Can you deny, there's nothing greater, nothing more than the travelling hands of time?"-Jay Farrar

bankshot1

• View Profile
« Reply #58917 on: December 02, 2020, 09:32:41 PM »

What's sick?

Do the fucking math

I did the math.

So did others.

You were warned months ago we could have 400-500K dead by year-end '20 or early '21.

but noooooo

you and your idiotic pumped up "LETS GO" mocked the risks

and we're going to get to half a million deaths because of pro-Trump anti-science idiots who mocked common sense.

« Last Edit: December 02, 2020, 09:36:32 PM by bankshot1 »

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #58918 on: December 02, 2020, 09:37:45 PM »

Trump taking the "Biden cannot be president" extreme route.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-charges-if-hes-right-about-election-fraud-biden-cant-be-president

Heck, we may be better off allowing for the 4 years then winning it back in '24, with momentum.

He’s calling for the end of our democracy...

If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #58919 on: December 02, 2020, 09:48:32 PM »

News Item:

Fox News Channel finished November as the most-watched cable news network in terms of both total day and prime-time viewers for the 227th straight month as Americans flocked to FNC for the latest news on everything from coronavirus to the presidential election.  

Fox News averaged 3.9 million viewers between 8-11 p.m. ET, compared to 2.8 million for CNN and 2.6 million for MSNBC. ESPN and Hallmark Channel rounded out the top five most-watched cable stations.  

Pages: 1 ... 3926 3927 [3928] 3929 3930 ... 4288