Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

What do you expect on Wednesday?

Reports of protests are overblown. A few incidents around the country, but nothing major.
- 5 (45.5%)
A few major incidents in capitals, but nothing much in DC.
- 5 (45.5%)
A major incident in DC, but nothing much around the country.
- 0 (0%)
More than 10 capitals have major upheavals, but nothing much in DC.
- 0 (0%)
A major incident in DC plus more than 10 capitals with significant upheavals.
- 1 (9.1%)
More than half the capitals around the country have problems with protesters, but DC is quiet.
- 0 (0%)
DC has major problems, while more than half the capitals around the country also have considerable trouble with protesters.
- 0 (0%)
Huge disruption to the day.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: January 19, 2021, 10:49:21 PM

Pages: 1 ... 4161 4162 [4163] 4164 4165 ... 4288

Author Topic: Trump Administration  (Read 1994321 times)

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
Re: Trump Administration
« Reply #62430 on: January 09, 2021, 07:34:11 PM »

It is insane when Trump got so crazy that Twitter had to shut him down. He has lost his mind.

And Biden is dumber than a box of rocks and he cannot even finish a complete sentence.

Good thing that the real power in America is we the people. The public servants work for us, and we are in control. But with that power comes responsibility, and we need to pay attention to what is going on, and we need to vote, etc.

And for me, I support the ACLU, we need the ACLU now more than ever.

So far as the President, we should have elected Dolly Parton for President.

Salute,

Tony V.

Tony, people who live in glass houses, should throw rocks, no matter what box they choose them from.
The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62431 on: January 09, 2021, 07:45:14 PM »

President Donald Trump is considering having Rudy Giuliani and Alan Dershowitz defend him if he faces another impeachment trial, two sources familiar with the matter said.

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said Friday Democrats are prepared to move forward with impeachment next week if Trump doesn't resign, and Trump is beginning to mull who would represent him in a Senate trial.

Giuliani, Trump's personal attorney, is expected to represent him, the sources said, and Trump is also considering hiring Dershowitz, a controversial attorney.

Dershowitz declined to comment to CNN, saying, "I don't talk to CNN, I sue them." But he told Politico on Friday that it would be his "honor and privilege" to defend the President.

A Giuliani spokesperson did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

From CNN.

Giuliani, Trump, Dershowitz...all Epstein compadres.

Think about it.

I mean, here's Trump still trying to force himself on America, even though she said no, and look who's ready to defend. The all-pervert team!
« Last Edit: January 09, 2021, 07:47:10 PM by UNO »
The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #62432 on: January 09, 2021, 08:06:44 PM »

Everyone realises Joe will basically be President in name only, don't they?
She wearing the deputy badge said it would be "the Harris Administration"?
« Last Edit: January 09, 2021, 08:11:45 PM by bambu. »
The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #62433 on: January 09, 2021, 08:26:06 PM »

Everyone realises Joe will basically be President in name only, don't they?
She wearing the deputy badge said it would be "the Harris Administration"?

More lies from the clueless one.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #62434 on: January 09, 2021, 08:26:54 PM »

Well, no - Joe has to be the face of it, Bu.  And his will be the final stamp on many key decisions

- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #62435 on: January 09, 2021, 08:27:32 PM »

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/09/politics/republican-congress-members-refuse-masks-trnd/index.html

6 members of Congress refused to wear a mask while they were in close quarters.

All GOP.

Rep. Green demonstrated her ongoing failure to understand science in her response to CNN, but at least she responded.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #62436 on: January 09, 2021, 08:28:37 PM »

Were they arrested?

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62437 on: January 09, 2021, 08:38:14 PM »

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/09/politics/donald-trump-impeachment-lawyers-dershowitz-giuliani/index.html

Please, yes, take them!
Hiring Giuliani as your impeachment attorney by itself justifies invoking th 25th Amendment.
Senate can’t take up any impeachment trial until January 19 according to McConnell.

Beat him to death with lunch tray. Toss his battered corpse off the balcony to its wet messy end in the driveway below. It’s all his “administration” is worth.

When the coldest hardest didlos in America all work together, what you get is trump.

Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

bankshot1

• View Profile
« Reply #62438 on: January 09, 2021, 08:38:47 PM »

I keep on wondering why kid makes light of events of this week, past two months, or past year, or past 4 years.

Whats the funny part?

400,000 dead?

the ruined businesses?

the jobless?

the homeless?

our weakened national security?

Its as if he had the reasoning power of a brick and can't grasp the the damage done and that will be done to this country by the conspiratorial-wing nuts of the far right.

« Last Edit: January 09, 2021, 08:47:52 PM by bankshot1 »

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #62440 on: January 09, 2021, 09:22:28 PM »

The New York City Fire Department has turned over information to the FBI on multiple members who were allegedly at the U.S. Capitol when pro Trump rioters charged the building

And one of the people arrested from the incursion needed a Russian interpreter.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #62441 on: January 09, 2021, 09:28:15 PM »

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62442 on: January 09, 2021, 09:28:22 PM »

Trump: Fuck that shit. I will have my rallying forces, armed, ready and present by my call, March down to the Capitol (note to Red: it is a building)!

Weak sauce.

What were they armed with?

How many were armed?

Did Trump arm them or ask them to be so?

How many even planned to "storm the building"?  And who were (though not innocent) the followers caught up in the event?  What percentage just walked around or walked around and took selfies?
If you do not keep up with the news that is not my problem.
A parrot bit me.

kidcarter8

• View Profile

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #62444 on: January 09, 2021, 09:32:50 PM »

Trump: Fuck that shit. I will have my rallying forces, armed, ready and present by my call, March down to the Capitol (note to Red: it is a building)!

Weak sauce.

What were they armed with?

How many were armed?

Did Trump arm them or ask them to be so?

How many even planned to "storm the building"?  And who were (though not innocent) the followers caught up in the event?  What percentage just walked around or walked around and took selfies?
If you do not keep up with the news that is not my problem.

Hasn't been investigated -

If they did get these answers they would be underreported, surely.

WAS THIS AN ORGANIZED, PLANNED, PUBLICIZED AHEAD OF TIME RAID OF THE CAPITOL BUILDING?
« Last Edit: January 09, 2021, 09:35:12 PM by kidcarter8 »
Pages: 1 ... 4161 4162 [4163] 4164 4165 ... 4288