Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

What do you expect on Wednesday?

Reports of protests are overblown. A few incidents around the country, but nothing major.
- 5 (45.5%)
A few major incidents in capitals, but nothing much in DC.
- 5 (45.5%)
A major incident in DC, but nothing much around the country.
- 0 (0%)
More than 10 capitals have major upheavals, but nothing much in DC.
- 0 (0%)
A major incident in DC plus more than 10 capitals with significant upheavals.
- 1 (9.1%)
More than half the capitals around the country have problems with protesters, but DC is quiet.
- 0 (0%)
DC has major problems, while more than half the capitals around the country also have considerable trouble with protesters.
- 0 (0%)
Huge disruption to the day.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: January 19, 2021, 10:49:21 PM

Pages: 1 ... 1465 1466 [1467] 1468 1469 ... 4288

Author Topic: Trump Administration  (Read 1597164 times)

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
Re: Trump Administration
« Reply #21991 on: October 18, 2019, 09:03:17 PM »

"Let me be clear, there was absolutely no quid pro quo between Ukrainian military aid and any investigation into the 2016 election," Mulvaney said in the statement. "The president never told me to withhold any money until the Ukrainians did anything related to the server."

Hours before your quote - hours, Ward - he said this:

What you’re describing is a quid pro quo,” asserted a reporter. “We do that all the time,” replied Mulvaney. “Did he also mention to me the corruption related to the DNC server? Absolutely. No question about it. But that’s it. That’s why we held up the money … I have news for everybody: Get over it. There’s going to be political influence in foreign policy.”

Get a fucking grip, stooge, and accept that your president and his staff are and were corrupt.
LOL

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #21992 on: October 18, 2019, 09:08:54 PM »

"Lol" is Wardish for "I got a tax cut."
"Can you deny, there's nothing greater, nothing more than the travelling hands of time?"-Jay Farrar

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #21993 on: October 18, 2019, 09:17:02 PM »

[url]https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/australia/a-jew-in-the-outback/ar-AAHiysy?li=AAgfYrC&OCID=AVRES000]/url]

Cut to Melbourne, where 24-year-old Clara Klein is getting married surrounded by 310 guests in a chaotic expression of life in Australia's most populous Jewish community.

The bride sways momentarily on her feet, then regains her balance.
It could be the fasting, customary before a Jewish wedding. Or it could be the hakafot, the tight circles she's being led in around her husband-to-be.

#####

Fasting?
Tight circles?
That could make one feel sick.
Maybe that should be revised.

I couldn't do that.
Go woke, go broke.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #21994 on: October 18, 2019, 09:25:47 PM »

[url]https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/australia/a-jew-in-the-outback/ar-AAHiysy?li=AAgfYrC&OCID=AVRES000]/url]

Cut to Melbourne, where 24-year-old Clara Klein is getting married surrounded by 310 guests in a chaotic expression of life in Australia's most populous Jewish community.

It could be the fasting, customary before a Jewish wedding. Or it could be the hakafot, the tight circles she's being led in around her husband-to-be.

#####

Fasting?
Tight circles?

I couldn't do that.

How long have you had this obsession with the Jewish people?
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #21995 on: October 18, 2019, 09:28:17 PM »

#####

Fasting?
Tight circles?

I couldn't do that.

How long have you had this obsession with the Jewish people?

No obsession.
Just interested, seeing as how it's about Aussies.
Go woke, go broke.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21996 on: October 18, 2019, 09:55:57 PM »

Just for shits and giggles...

Gabbard won’t be happy to hear Hillary Clinton’s latest interview. Nor will President Trump or another of Clinton’s 2016 opponents, whom Clinton has now lodged similar accusations about.

In a conversation on former Obama campaign manager David Plouffe’s podcast, Clinton suggested the Russians are leveraging a number of top U.S. politicians. She suggested Russia had kompromat on Trump. She accused 2016 Green Party nominee Jill Stein of being a “Russian asset.” And she suggested Russia might back Gabbard as a third-party candidate.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/10/18/hillary-clinton-suggests-putin-has-kompromat-trump-russians-will-back-tulsi-gabbard-third-party-bid/
Poor, poor Hillary. She can’t acknowledge the unrequited love from the American voters.
It can’t possibly be her fault.
SQUIRREL!
There was not a needy person among them, for as many as were possessors of lands or houses sold them, and brought the proceeds of what was sold and laid it at the apostles' feet, and distribution was made to each as any had need.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #21997 on: October 18, 2019, 10:45:22 PM »

"Let me be clear, there was absolutely no quid pro quo between Ukrainian military aid and any investigation into the 2016 election," Mulvaney said in the statement. "The president never told me to withhold any money until the Ukrainians did anything related to the server."

Hours before your quote - hours, Ward - he said this:

What you’re describing is a quid pro quo,” asserted a reporter. “We do that all the time,” replied Mulvaney. “Did he also mention to me the corruption related to the DNC server? Absolutely. No question about it. But that’s it. That’s why we held up the money … I have news for everybody: Get over it. There’s going to be political influence in foreign policy.”

Get a fucking grip, stooge, and accept that your president and his staff are and were corrupt.
LOL

LOL translated equals "Josh is right and I cannot admit I was wrong, yet again."
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #21998 on: October 18, 2019, 10:47:20 PM »

Just for shits and giggles...

Gabbard won’t be happy to hear Hillary Clinton’s latest interview. Nor will President Trump or another of Clinton’s 2016 opponents, whom Clinton has now lodged similar accusations about.

In a conversation on former Obama campaign manager David Plouffe’s podcast, Clinton suggested the Russians are leveraging a number of top U.S. politicians. She suggested Russia had kompromat on Trump. She accused 2016 Green Party nominee Jill Stein of being a “Russian asset.” And she suggested Russia might back Gabbard as a third-party candidate.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/10/18/hillary-clinton-suggests-putin-has-kompromat-trump-russians-will-back-tulsi-gabbard-third-party-bid/
Poor, poor Hillary. She can’t acknowledge the unrequited love from the American voters.
It can’t possibly be her fault.
SQUIRREL!
Of course. That is Hillary’s goal.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #21999 on: October 18, 2019, 10:55:38 PM »

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/state-department-probe-of-clinton-emails-finds-no-deliberate-mishandling-of-classified-information/2019/10/18/83339446-f1dc-11e9-8693-f487e46784aa_story.html?fbclid=IwAR0LGvi6YdPcKnm9CdCJuODr0v3LGMzUgM1irELffVFuLYoQ_Zsm1Om4Mug

7 years after she left office, Hillary Clinton has been cleared, yet again, of wrong-doing. This time it was by the GOP-led State Department.

I can just picture all those lying assholes in the GOP lining up to apologize to her and to retract their words.

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #22000 on: October 18, 2019, 11:06:51 PM »

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/state-department-probe-of-clinton-emails-finds-no-deliberate-mishandling-of-classified-information/2019/10/18/83339446-f1dc-11e9-8693-f487e46784aa_story.html?fbclid=IwAR0LGvi6YdPcKnm9CdCJuODr0v3LGMzUgM1irELffVFuLYoQ_Zsm1Om4Mug

7 years after she left office, Hillary Clinton has been cleared, yet again, of wrong-doing. This time it was by the GOP-led State Department.

I can just picture all those lying assholes in the GOP lining up to apologize to her and to retract their words.
Hillary has been “ cleared” of stupidity?

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #22001 on: October 18, 2019, 11:12:34 PM »

Speaking of Hilary - she is being skewered by Ms Gabbard. 

. You, the queen of warmongers, embodiment of corruption, and personification of the rot that has sickened the Democratic Party for so long, have finally come out from behind the curtain. From the day I announced my candidacy, there has been a ...

... concerted campaign to destroy my reputation. We wondered who was behind it and why. Now we know — it was always you, through your proxies and ...

powerful allies in the corporate media and war machine, afraid of the threat I pose.

It’s now clear that this primary is between you and me. Don’t cowardly hide behind your proxies. Join the race directly

« Last Edit: October 18, 2019, 11:16:24 PM by kiidcarter8 »

bankshot1

• View Profile
« Reply #22002 on: October 18, 2019, 11:44:36 PM »

An inept and corrupt President weakens our country every day, causing almost incalcuable damage to our democracy, principles, allies, and standing in the world, that if we're lucky may be repaired with time, diplomacy, smart policies and a lot of fence mending, yet, kid and Red, never utter a word of protest over this Orange-tinged Russian puppet, and only seem to obsess about Hilary.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #22003 on: October 19, 2019, 01:21:28 AM »

Hillary has been “ cleared” of stupidity?

I think she's been offocially cleared of evil intent.

The State Department's leadership has self-indicted for stupidity, having wasted how much more of our money and their time chasing this chimera?!

And the entire anti-Clinton branch of the GOP, as well. "But her emails!"

The Party of Stupid, as previously noted.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #22004 on: October 19, 2019, 01:22:20 AM »

Speaking of Hilary - she is being skewered by Ms Gabbard. 

. You, the queen of warmongers, embodiment of corruption, and personification of the rot that has sickened the Democratic Party for so long, have finally come out from behind the curtain. From the day I announced my candidacy, there has been a ...

... concerted campaign to destroy my reputation. We wondered who was behind it and why. Now we know — it was always you, through your proxies and ...

powerful allies in the corporate media and war machine, afraid of the threat I pose.

It’s now clear that this primary is between you and me. Don’t cowardly hide behind your proxies. Join the race directly

In hilarious fashion.

I suspect she means it all.
Pages: 1 ... 1465 1466 [1467] 1468 1469 ... 4288