The vaccine for the novel coronavirus should be

available to all Americans
- 4 (100%)
available only to Americans who can afford $3000 or whose insurance covers it
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Voting closed: March 04, 2020, 12:32:27 PM

Pages: 1 ... 1473 1474 [1475] 1476 1477 ... 2053

Author Topic: Trump Administration  (Read 290063 times)

facilitatorn

• View Profile
Re: Trump Administration
« Reply #22110 on: October 22, 2019, 01:33:29 AM »

I would have preferred that he not move them out of where they were to begin with.

Sorry - you weren't elected

Let it play out - then you can say Trump got lucky

And if it worked out, that would be great, but Kid?

It is not as if you ever admit when he screws up.

Kiid has been walking around for a couple of days now with his underwear over his face going, “tick tock, tick tock” incessantly.

It’s renewed his commitment to the stupid and the ugly and the worst in our culture.
“The President shouldn’t be worse than the disease.”

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #22111 on: October 22, 2019, 01:42:12 AM »

Trudeau holds of the Kiid-like trumpist idiot faction up North.

http://www.politico.com/news/2019/10/22/canada-electionsjustin-trudeau-survived-054163

Like the majority of Americans, the Majority of Canadians do not wear their asses as hats. Unlike America the majority in Canada has a say in who runs the country instead of its feeblest and least mentally stable minority.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #22112 on: October 22, 2019, 03:36:36 AM »

Speaking of the short bus party, they may be getting ready to cook and eat their god to ensure next year’s harvest and save themselves from the angry ghosts of the ancestors they have wronged.

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/10/congress-impeach-trump-actually-remove-him.html

It would be the right thing to do, but not enough to save their party.

bodiddley

• View Profile
« Reply #22113 on: October 22, 2019, 04:43:33 AM »

Let it play out -

I didnt like the idea of sending more troops in.  I prefer the diplomacy we are employing now

Blood is on the hands of the vicious animals who wont abide by the ceasefire.  Nobody else.

Diplomacy should have been employed BEFORE the Turks invaded.  Could have had the Kurd militias pull back and Turkey never cross the border, if the US told the Kurds the US would otherwise pull out and allow a Turkish invasion.  And Turkey was told there would be repercussions for invading, without letting US diplomacy work first.  That way the women and children could remain and ethnic cleansing wouldn't have occurred.  Could have had the UN or a joint US-Russia contingent monitor the buffer zone. 

Trump has blood on his hands for allowing/promoting a Turkish military invasion with its indiscriminate shelling and civilian deaths.  And not using diplomacy first/successfully.  Btw, invading another country, and ethnic cleansing are war crimes.

Otherwise I assume that kiid advocated a wait and see, Let it Play Out approach during the Obama years exactly never.
Lives are at stake and Trump keeps fucking up.

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #22114 on: October 22, 2019, 08:23:27 AM »

https://www.nj.com/news/2019/10/princeton-seminary-will-pay-27m-in-slavery-reparations.html?fbclid=IwAR18Z9oBQuRWzDzUoh6hXkse03PovrT4PPL1XQsuVhaAzuOeiU4TZKRoV50

Interesting

There is a proposal at Georgetown to have students pay about $100 a year toward reparations.

Episode of West Wing

https://westwing.fandom.com/wiki/Six_Meetings_Before_Lunch

"I am saying someone owes me and my friends 1.7 trillion dollars"

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #22115 on: October 22, 2019, 08:29:22 AM »

Trudeau holds of the Kiid-like trumpist idiot faction up North.

http://www.politico.com/news/2019/10/22/canada-electionsjustin-trudeau-survived-054163

Like the majority of Americans, the Majority of Canadians do not wear their asses as hats. Unlike America the majority in Canada has a say in who runs the country instead of its feeblest and least mentally stable minority.

Conservative won the popular vote

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #22116 on: October 22, 2019, 08:37:08 AM »

And not using diplomacy first/successfully.

Yeah, couldnt prevent war in the region - imagine that 

Btw, invading another country, and ethnic cleansing are war crimes.

Sure thing

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #22117 on: October 22, 2019, 08:42:01 AM »

Harder to prevent when no effort was made, as in this instance, where the steps taken ensured war.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #22118 on: October 22, 2019, 08:48:21 AM »

Harder to prevent when no effort was made, as in this instance, where the steps taken ensured war.

Is this conflict NEW to you?

Not sure I would call this an all out  war.  But lets see it play out

Itz ME!

• View Profile
« Reply #22119 on: October 22, 2019, 10:22:12 AM »

This is how I would like you to "See it play out!"  See the actual death and dismemberments the blood the guts the horror, the reality of what this President (and you apparently) see as equivalent to two young boys on the playground.

Hairy Lime

• Used to be whiskeypriest.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22120 on: October 22, 2019, 10:50:09 AM »

The conflict is not new - the Turks have wanted to do what they have just done for decades. Trump is the first US president to give them the green light to do it.

So far it is playing out by increasing the power of Assad and his two primary allies Russia and Iran, reintroduced Assad's murderous reign into northern Syria where it has not been in years, released dozens of ISIS fighters, driven people from their homes and managed to kill and burn a bunch of people. And by betraying an ally we have made it harder to work with anyone in the Middle East in the future. Wait to see how it plays out? You do not need to drink thr entire gallon of milk when the first gulp is sour. Trump's move is a disaster. Period.
You and I aren't heroes. This world doesn't make any heroes, outside of your stories

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #22121 on: October 22, 2019, 10:55:01 AM »

The conflict is not new - the Turks have wanted to do what they have just done for decades. Trump is the first US president to give them the green light to do it.

Aside from creating the zone for Syrians to resettle, what is it you think Turkey wants to do?

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #22122 on: October 22, 2019, 11:45:55 AM »

Re:  Doral

Other side would never agree to what "at cost" means.

Sad.

Now Mulvaney says it will cost more and the other side will find a way to complain about the new destination anyway.

Do you agree?

You’re such a mark.

“To be led by a fool is to be lead by the opportunists who control the fool." - Octavia Butler

barton

• View Profile
« Reply #22123 on: October 22, 2019, 12:06:29 PM »

Been waiting for this. Nor is this going to be the last such SEC complaint.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/21/politics/pebble-mine-alaska-insider-trading-invs/index.html

Environmental group files SEC complaint about mining company stock trades days before major EPA announcement

Earthworks, a Washington-based advocacy group, sent a letter of complaint to the SEC, the New Jersey Bureau of Securities and the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority, detailing a flurry of stock trades and communication related to Northern Dynasty Minerals Ltd. in the days prior to recent decisions by Environmental Protection Agency that were beneficial to the mine.
The company's stock price shot up after both EPA decisions were publicly announced this summer, records show.

A company spokesman for Northern Dynasty denied any wrongdoing by company officials and called the allegations "entirely false and without merit."

The so-called "Pebble project," which is slated to be built near Bristol Bay, southwest of Anchorage, is highly controversial because of its potential to damage rivers, creeks and lakes. Some 35 million wild sockeye salmon return to spawn every year in those waters, making it one of the world's last untrammeled salmon runs of its kind.

Sickening.  These people have no souls. 

What's also sad is that copper is completely recyclable (i.e. we don't need to do much ore mining).  The government should be promoting what is called green demolition, which has been quite successful in Detroit and other cities that are demolishing many houses - contracts are given to small companies (many jobs created) that dismantle a house so as to reclaim everything of value in it.  Copper wire, condenser coils, plumbing, and other bits of copper are pulled from the house and sold to scrap companies. 
« Last Edit: October 22, 2019, 12:13:03 PM by pierre_dejecto »
"History doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. "

barton

• View Profile
« Reply #22124 on: October 22, 2019, 12:11:40 PM »

So far it is playing out by increasing the power of Assad and his two primary allies Russia and Iran, reintroduced Assad's murderous reign into northern Syria where it has not been in years, released dozens of ISIS fighters, driven people from their homes and managed to kill and burn a bunch of people. And by betraying an ally we have made it harder to work with anyone in the Middle East in the future. Wait to see how it plays out? You do not need to drink thr entire gallon of milk when the first gulp is sour. Trump's move is a disaster. Period.
"History doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. "
Pages: 1 ... 1473 1474 [1475] 1476 1477 ... 2053