Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

What will be the outcome of the Kavanaugh investigation and his Appointment

The FBI will find sufficient evidence that the nomination will end (whether he withdraws or is withdrawn).
- 1 (12.5%)
The FBI will find evidence, but Kavanaugh will be appointed regardless.
- 1 (12.5%)
The FBI will find evidence and Kavanaugh will lose in the Senate vote.
- 3 (37.5%)
The FBI will find nothing substantial to report.
- 3 (37.5%)
The FBI will find evidence of a conspiracy against Kavanaugh/Trump and charges will be filed.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Voting closed: October 05, 2018, 07:38:36 PM

Pages: 1 ... 323 324 [325]

Author Topic: Trump Administration  (Read 22157 times)

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Trump Administration
« Reply #4860 on: Today at 09:24:23 PM »

https://theintercept.com/2018/10/19/south-carolina-foster-parent-discrimination-miracle-hill-ministries/

Let's allow religious discimination!

If granted, the exemption would allow Miracle Hill Ministries, a Protestant social service agency working in the state’s northwest region, to continue receiving federal dollars while “recruiting Christian foster families,” which it has been doing since 1988, according to its website. That discrimination would apply not just to Jewish parents, but also to parents who are Muslim, Catholic, Unitarian, atheist, agnostic or other some other non-Protestant Christian denomination.

#####

Why should the Protestant group have to hand the babies over to parents who are not Protestant?
Answer; they should not have to.

Because they are using government money and doing government work, not church work and money, alone.

But your country doesn't celebrate separation of church and state.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #4861 on: Today at 10:46:16 PM »

You should not be allowed to communicate via the Internet, you poisonous little toad, but, alas, this is the world we live in.

I take it that you are in favour of the US borders being open...so anyone and everyone can just enter and enjoy all that America has to offer immigrants...no questions asked?

Anyone, and everyone...no walls, no gates, just walk right in for a new and better life.

First that never happened for even a minute of our history. The worst scumbags we let in we’re trumps followed closely by cruzs and both of those fine families slinked down from Canada (examples of a country sending its worst people). I like the humane lawful and orderly process of processing arrivals into the immigration status that matches their circumstances by taking their information, releasing them into the care of family members or sponsors and resolving their status at a hearing scheduled for a later date where the arriving person has representation working on his or her behalf. I enjoy the lawfulness, industry, vibrancy, brilliance, and revival of the founding American principles brought by every wave of immigrants. I’m even willing to accept the few bad apples that in a self-fucking manner turn republican.

Bambu, now that you have your answer, log off and hit yourself repeatedly with that cheese dick you have been using for a brain. And please, stay where you are and try to learn something about the workings of civilized countries before you see fit to comment on them.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4862 on: Today at 10:52:27 PM »

You should not be allowed to communicate via the Internet, you poisonous little toad, but, alas, this is the world we live in.

I take it that you are in favour of the US borders being open...so anyone and everyone can just enter and enjoy all that America has to offer immigrants...no questions asked?

Anyone, and everyone...no walls, no gates, just walk right in for a new and better life.

First that never happened for even a minute of our history. The worst scumbags we let in we’re trumps followed closely by cruzs and both of those fine families slinked down from Canada (examples of a country sending its worst people). I like the humane lawful and orderly process of processing arrivals into the immigration status that matches their circumstances by taking their information, releasing them into the care of family members or sponsors and resolving their status at a hearing scheduled for a later date where the arriving person has representation working on his or her behalf. I enjoy the lawfulness, industry, vibrancy, brilliance, and revival of the founding American principles brought by every wave of immigrants. I’m even willing to accept the few bad apples that in a self-fucking manner turn republican.

Bambu, now that you have your answer, log off and hit yourself repeatedly with that cheese dick you have been using for a brain. And please, stay where you are and try to learn something about the workings of civilized countries before you see fit to comment on them.

Bambu supports lawbreakers so long as they are white men.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4863 on: Today at 11:07:02 PM »

https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/23/politics/donald-trump-proof-unknown-middle-easterners-migrant-caravan/index.html

Sure enough, even Trump admits he doesn't know what he is talking about wrt middle-eastern folks in the migrant caravan.

It likely won't stop him from saying it some more.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4864 on: Today at 11:31:08 PM »

https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/23/economy/seattle-minimum-wage/index.html

How is the minimum wage experiment going so far?

Better for the employees than predictions would have had it. Fewer hours, on average, but an increase in average weekly wages, regardless, among other results.
Pages: 1 ... 323 324 [325]