Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

What do you expect on Wednesday?

Reports of protests are overblown. A few incidents around the country, but nothing major.
- 5 (45.5%)
A few major incidents in capitals, but nothing much in DC.
- 5 (45.5%)
A major incident in DC, but nothing much around the country.
- 0 (0%)
More than 10 capitals have major upheavals, but nothing much in DC.
- 0 (0%)
A major incident in DC plus more than 10 capitals with significant upheavals.
- 1 (9.1%)
More than half the capitals around the country have problems with protesters, but DC is quiet.
- 0 (0%)
DC has major problems, while more than half the capitals around the country also have considerable trouble with protesters.
- 0 (0%)
Huge disruption to the day.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: January 19, 2021, 10:49:21 PM

Pages: 1 ... 1818 1819 [1820] 1821 1822 ... 4288

Author Topic: Trump Administration  (Read 1584612 times)

Yankguy1

• View Profile
Re: Trump Administration
« Reply #27285 on: February 06, 2020, 10:16:29 PM »

His name is "Turley" and I anxiously await his commentary on a President awarding the same honor to Rush Limbaugh previously bestowed on Rosa Parks.
"Well, I left Rome and landed in Brussels.  On a plane ride so bumpy that I almost cried. Clergy men in uniform, and young girls pulling mussels. Everyone was there to greet me when I stepped inside..."-Bob Dylan

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #27286 on: February 06, 2020, 10:19:58 PM »

For those of us who truly love the House as an institution, it was one of the lowest moments to unfold on the floor… if Pelosi does not apologize and agree to honor the principle of neutrality and civility at the State of the Union, she should resign as speaker.

Jonathan Truly is the Shapiro Professor of public interest law at George Washington University and a practicing criminal defense attorney.

Did he feel the same way about Trump's refusal to shake her hand?

Did he feel the same way about the exceedingly partisan award of the Presidential Medal of Freedom to Rush?

How about the lies told in the SOTU speech?

Oh, he didn't address any of that?

Gee, how surprising.

Ditto that you would quote Turley, but not comment on the other at all.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27287 on: February 06, 2020, 10:28:48 PM »

Iowa Democrats to DNC:

Fuck Off!
Liar. Show.me that quote.
The pellet with the poison's in the vessel with the pestle; the chalice with the palace has the brew that is true!

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #27288 on: February 06, 2020, 10:31:32 PM »

His name is "Turley" and I anxiously await his commentary on a President awarding the same honor to Rush Limbaugh previously bestowed on Rosa Parks.
Also, I missed his chastising the Republicans for failing to honor neutrality for the SOTU with their Four More Years chant. And Trump's refusal of Pelosi's handshake.
The pellet with the poison's in the vessel with the pestle; the chalice with the palace has the brew that is true!

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #27289 on: February 06, 2020, 10:49:33 PM »

Rush is not worthy?

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #27290 on: February 06, 2020, 10:57:29 PM »

If a gay man were to be chosen to oppose Trump in the Presidential election, and win, he would become President and his husband would become
'The First Gentleman'.

Interesting.
Go woke, go broke.

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #27291 on: February 06, 2020, 11:01:24 PM »

Also, I missed his chastising the Republicans for failing to honor neutrality for the SOTU with their Four More Years chant. And Trump's refusal of Pelosi's handshake.
LOL
democrats doing nothing to acknowledge American successes is your idea of what ?

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #27292 on: February 06, 2020, 11:02:10 PM »

Rush is not worthy?
Kirk Douglas.up and died to avoid having to share the honor with him.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #27293 on: February 06, 2020, 11:02:44 PM »

Rush is not worthy.

FIFY.

Rush is a divisive, racist man who, as with his sponsor, insults disabled people.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #27294 on: February 06, 2020, 11:03:57 PM »

LOL
democrats doing nothing to acknowledge American successes is your idea of what ?

Republicans doing nothing to acknowledge their own racism is your idea of business as usual.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #27296 on: February 06, 2020, 11:06:48 PM »

LOL
Seeing Trump's campaign speech disguised as a.State.of.the Union speech in context.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #27297 on: February 06, 2020, 11:07:19 PM »

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #27299 on: February 06, 2020, 11:12:46 PM »

Rush is not worthy?
I don't think so.
"Well, I left Rome and landed in Brussels.  On a plane ride so bumpy that I almost cried. Clergy men in uniform, and young girls pulling mussels. Everyone was there to greet me when I stepped inside..."-Bob Dylan
Pages: 1 ... 1818 1819 [1820] 1821 1822 ... 4288