Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

What do you expect on Wednesday?

Reports of protests are overblown. A few incidents around the country, but nothing major.
- 5 (45.5%)
A few major incidents in capitals, but nothing much in DC.
- 5 (45.5%)
A major incident in DC, but nothing much around the country.
- 0 (0%)
More than 10 capitals have major upheavals, but nothing much in DC.
- 0 (0%)
A major incident in DC plus more than 10 capitals with significant upheavals.
- 1 (9.1%)
More than half the capitals around the country have problems with protesters, but DC is quiet.
- 0 (0%)
DC has major problems, while more than half the capitals around the country also have considerable trouble with protesters.
- 0 (0%)
Huge disruption to the day.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: January 19, 2021, 10:49:21 PM

Pages: 1 ... 1845 1846 [1847] 1848 1849 ... 4288

Author Topic: Trump Administration  (Read 1584209 times)

Yankguy1

• View Profile
Re: Trump Administration
« Reply #27690 on: February 17, 2020, 09:53:50 PM »

Just ownin' the libs, right Red?
Whatever that means.
It means why does what a Virginia legislature do have any concern for you other than to shove it up the rear of those pushy gun-grabbers.
"Well, I left Rome and landed in Brussels.  On a plane ride so bumpy that I almost cried. Clergy men in uniform, and young girls pulling mussels. Everyone was there to greet me when I stepped inside..."-Bob Dylan

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #27691 on: February 17, 2020, 10:32:00 PM »

"The biggest danger to Australia today is Conservative politicians who are embracing the leftist/green "net zero carbon dioxide emissions by 2050" drivel" - no1 radio host.

He didn't say 'drivel', he said some other word that means the same thing...maybe "bulldust".
In another rant about it he said 'fantasy'.

#1 radio host is full of #2.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #27692 on: February 17, 2020, 10:44:11 PM »

Just ownin' the libs, right Red?
Whatever that means.
It means why does what a Virginia legislature do have any concern for you other than to shove it up the rear of those pushy gun-grabbers.

I think you omitted a question mark.
But I’ll answer your comment as if it was a question.
It is reassuring to know that a bipartisan state senate wants to slow down and debate a proposal that would alter the US Constitution..
« Last Edit: February 17, 2020, 10:45:54 PM by REDSTATEWARD »

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #27693 on: February 17, 2020, 10:48:29 PM »

It wasn't a question.
"Well, I left Rome and landed in Brussels.  On a plane ride so bumpy that I almost cried. Clergy men in uniform, and young girls pulling mussels. Everyone was there to greet me when I stepped inside..."-Bob Dylan

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #27694 on: February 17, 2020, 10:53:55 PM »

It wasn't a question.
ROFL!

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #27695 on: February 17, 2020, 11:01:55 PM »

It wasn't a question.
ROFL!

Yes, that is a statement.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #27696 on: February 17, 2020, 11:03:51 PM »

It wasn't a question.
ROFL!

You're not too bright are you? That's a question.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27697 on: February 17, 2020, 11:08:15 PM »

It wasn't a question.
ROFL!

Why don't you try it that way Einstein.
The pellet with the poison's in the vessel with the pestle; the chalice with the palace has the brew that is true!

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #27698 on: February 17, 2020, 11:11:56 PM »

It wasn't a question.
ROFL!

And I answered.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #27699 on: February 17, 2020, 11:21:18 PM »

Don't ever change.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #27700 on: February 17, 2020, 11:26:07 PM »

It wasn't a question.
ROFL!

And I answered.
The answer Ward gave was, "No, I'm not to bright. How could you tell?"

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #27701 on: February 17, 2020, 11:47:59 PM »

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27702 on: February 18, 2020, 02:35:57 AM »

Being already dead from the neck up, Red has no concerns about being shot.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

barton

« Reply #27703 on: February 18, 2020, 10:02:17 AM »

It is reassuring to know that a bipartisan state senate wants to slow down and debate a proposal that would alter the US Constitution..

How would it alter the Constitution? (that's a question)

oilcan

« Reply #27704 on: February 18, 2020, 10:07:53 AM »

Virginia's Democratic governor seemed poised to make broad changes to his state's gun control laws, but was dealt a stinging blow by his own party Monday when a state Senate committee blocked a bill that would have, among other things, banned sales of assault weapons.

Four Democrats on Virginia's Senate Judiciary Committee broke ranks with their party handing the Republican minority a victory in tabling the bill for the remainder of the year. It also sent the measure to the state's Crime Commission for further review.

The bill would have banned the sale or transfer of certain assault-style weapons in Virginia. It also would have made it illegal to possess silencers and magazines holding more than 12 rounds.

Gov. Ralph Northam, a Democrat, had championed the legislation, which was part of a series of eight gun-control measures the Virginia House passed earlier this year. The seven remaining bills are still being considered in the state Senate...   

Did the other seven bills also alter the US Constitution? 

Pages: 1 ... 1845 1846 [1847] 1848 1849 ... 4288