Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

What do you expect on Wednesday?

Reports of protests are overblown. A few incidents around the country, but nothing major.
- 5 (45.5%)
A few major incidents in capitals, but nothing much in DC.
- 5 (45.5%)
A major incident in DC, but nothing much around the country.
- 0 (0%)
More than 10 capitals have major upheavals, but nothing much in DC.
- 0 (0%)
A major incident in DC plus more than 10 capitals with significant upheavals.
- 1 (9.1%)
More than half the capitals around the country have problems with protesters, but DC is quiet.
- 0 (0%)
DC has major problems, while more than half the capitals around the country also have considerable trouble with protesters.
- 0 (0%)
Huge disruption to the day.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: January 19, 2021, 10:49:21 PM

Pages: 1 ... 1891 1892 [1893] 1894 1895 ... 4288

Author Topic: Trump Administration  (Read 1612982 times)

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Trump Administration
« Reply #28380 on: March 04, 2020, 11:10:12 PM »

Warren being criticized for not doing Bernie the solid that the trio has done for Joe B.

Will she be on Bernie's ticket - or will BS go with one of the starlets - or even - a guy?

She has no interest in being "on Bernie's ticket" and he should not want her.

(a) Two septuagenarians on the ticket strikes me as a bad idea.

(b) Two New Englanders on the ticket strikes me as a bad idea.

(c) Giving up a Democratic Senate seat seems like a poor idea if the Dems hope to capture the Senate.

I think it is most likely he would go with somebody like Kamala Harris or Stacey Abrams. I could see Corey Booker, perhaps, or Castro. Booker seems more likely than Castro, less likely than Harris or Abrams. Abrams would be my pick if I were choosing one of them. There are probably names I am not thinking of.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #28381 on: March 04, 2020, 11:11:23 PM »

She’s a Hell of a Doctor” – Whoopi Goldberg Wants Dr. Jill Biden to be the Next Surgeon General – Jill Biden Has her Doctorate in Education

Better than Trump's wanting to use the flu vaccines to counter the novel coronavirus.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #28383 on: March 04, 2020, 11:17:41 PM »

Have to think Tim Kane didnt do enough to boost Hilary

Important call for Biden.

I think he should go the McCain route - do a deeeeeep search.

But....

then again - I dont think he is actually making the call, as with much of his campaign.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #28384 on: March 04, 2020, 11:36:41 PM »

But....

then again - I dont think he is actually making the call, as with much of his campaign.

Tim Kaine was a terrible choice, in my opinion.

Sarah Palin makes Tulsi Gabbard seem like an inspired choice.

And your unfounded opinion about who is calling the shots - Biden or some puppeteer - is like most of your opinions.

Bullshit without foundation.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #28386 on: March 05, 2020, 12:07:19 AM »

Some more of that needless Democratic fear mongering:

https://fortune.com/2020/03/04/coronavirus-mutating-second-strain-covid-19-wuhan-china/?fbclid=IwAR3w6Z-SwqVzIWASY02FbKj-IS7dt6oUzqX_BOm1lY347WxpXROTGfbfk4E

Turns out the mutation in China is responsible for about 70% of new incidences of the virus now.

But also... there is a mutation that's been discovered in Brazil, too, and we don't know if they are the same one yet or not.

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #28387 on: March 05, 2020, 12:09:49 AM »

But....

And your unfounded opinion about who is calling the shots - Biden or some puppeteer - is like most of your opinions.

Dude - pay attention

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28388 on: March 05, 2020, 01:05:39 AM »

But....

Dude - pay attention

You house bound town mouse. Ha ha. Charade you are.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #28389 on: March 05, 2020, 01:18:45 AM »

But....

Dude - pay attention

And then, Kid, after you pay attention, think, instead of believing the tripe you are being handed.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #28390 on: March 05, 2020, 01:44:53 AM »

https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/04/politics/donald-trump-obama-testing-lamar-alexander/index.html

The Liar-in-Chief once again blaming Obama for things he didn't do.

President Donald Trump sought to lay blame on the Obama administration for slowing down new diagnostic testing, but a Republican senator's office and a lab association said this is not correct.

"The Obama administration made a decision on testing that turned out to be very detrimental to what we're doing," Trump said Wednesday during a meeting on addressing the coronavirus outbreak. "And we undid that decision a few days ago so that the testing can take place in a much more rapid and accurate fashion."

An aide to Sen. Lamar Alexander, R-Tennessee, said the Obama administration made no such rule change. The aide, Taylor Haulsee, said the Obama administration did propose that the Food and Drug Administration have more oversight over approving diagnostic tests, but that did not go through.

"There has not yet been significant regulatory reform of diagnostics passed by Congress," Haulsee said.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #28391 on: March 05, 2020, 02:05:40 AM »

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28392 on: March 05, 2020, 05:08:19 AM »

Trump has also found time to get Iran a bomb or two’s worth of enriched material when he hasn’t  been busy spreading disease and destroying, farms, factories, schools, hospitals, and the land itself.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28393 on: March 05, 2020, 07:42:57 AM »

She’s a Hell of a Doctor” – Whoopi Goldberg Wants Dr. Jill Biden to be the Next Surgeon General – Jill Biden Has her Doctorate in Education
Bull shit.
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #28394 on: March 05, 2020, 08:17:20 AM »

Bull shit.
Doctor Lime, I presume:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/485976-whoopi-pitches-jill-biden-as-surgeon-general%3famp

« Last Edit: March 05, 2020, 08:23:05 AM by REDSTATEWARD »
Pages: 1 ... 1891 1892 [1893] 1894 1895 ... 4288