Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

What do you expect on Wednesday?

Reports of protests are overblown. A few incidents around the country, but nothing major.
- 5 (45.5%)
A few major incidents in capitals, but nothing much in DC.
- 5 (45.5%)
A major incident in DC, but nothing much around the country.
- 0 (0%)
More than 10 capitals have major upheavals, but nothing much in DC.
- 0 (0%)
A major incident in DC plus more than 10 capitals with significant upheavals.
- 1 (9.1%)
More than half the capitals around the country have problems with protesters, but DC is quiet.
- 0 (0%)
DC has major problems, while more than half the capitals around the country also have considerable trouble with protesters.
- 0 (0%)
Huge disruption to the day.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: January 19, 2021, 10:49:21 PM

Pages: 1 ... 1983 1984 [1985] 1986 1987 ... 4288

Author Topic: Trump Administration  (Read 1585071 times)

Yankguy1

• View Profile
Re: Trump Administration
« Reply #29760 on: March 25, 2020, 09:30:35 AM »

ELISE!  is a lickspittle.
"Well, I left Rome and landed in Brussels.  On a plane ride so bumpy that I almost cried. Clergy men in uniform, and young girls pulling mussels. Everyone was there to greet me when I stepped inside..."-Bob Dylan

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #29761 on: March 25, 2020, 09:41:17 AM »

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #29763 on: March 25, 2020, 09:53:45 AM »

Doctor from KC

"Here in Kansas City, we are treating people with this combination.  It is the only choice we have"

You're going to see data later on, from us, from the University of Minnesota and from new York."

Anecdotally though  what we are seeing is that our patients ARE doing better.  We will have more information in a week or so..but for example if it were ME, if I had a serious exposure this is the only option that we have."

For EARLY people, this is not unreasonable and it has a VERY SAFE safety profile."

barton

« Reply #29765 on: March 25, 2020, 10:21:28 AM »

It's very important that such an investigation be done now.

It's clear Hunter Biden is at the bottom of this. 

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #29766 on: March 25, 2020, 10:33:22 AM »

Nah - but see if Uncle Joe climbs aboard or defends the Chinese.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #29767 on: March 25, 2020, 10:38:34 AM »

So politics as usual. Got it.
"Well, I left Rome and landed in Brussels.  On a plane ride so bumpy that I almost cried. Clergy men in uniform, and young girls pulling mussels. Everyone was there to greet me when I stepped inside..."-Bob Dylan

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29768 on: March 25, 2020, 10:53:37 AM »

Moving from Jersey to Tampa I will have to go through a 14 day quarantine. Does not seem fair?
I hope they had you in a steel cage with an aluminum blanket. Then we can talk fair.
The pellet with the poison's in the vessel with the pestle; the chalice with the palace has the brew that is true!

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29769 on: March 25, 2020, 10:58:14 AM »

At CNN the most trusted reporter has been identified as a stopped clock.
In the immortal words of The Man Who Hires Wells, an attempt at humor, I assume?
The pellet with the poison's in the vessel with the pestle; the chalice with the palace has the brew that is true!

barton

« Reply #29770 on: March 25, 2020, 11:06:11 AM »

Luee,  if you just moved into a house with empty cupboards, and are quarantined...

With Prime Now, you can get tens of thousands of daily essentials and groceries delivered in 1 to 2 hours when you order on primenow.amazon.com or in the Prime Now app.

With Same-Day, choose from over 1 million items across the site and get free delivery by the evening on eligible orders totaling $35 or more. Learn more about Prime Delivery options.   

Amazon has been hiring laid-off Uber workers and the like,  at higher than usual wages.   I hope this doesn't sound like spam.   The wife ordered a couple food items we couldn't find on ransacked grocery shelves here,  from Amazon.   

barton

« Reply #29771 on: March 25, 2020, 11:07:19 AM »

Moving from Jersey to Tampa I will have to go through a 14 day quarantine. Does not seem fair?
I hope they had you in a steel cage with an aluminum blanket. Then we can talk fair.

Thumbs up emoji squared

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #29772 on: March 25, 2020, 11:08:38 AM »

So politics as usual. Got it.

Well, yeah - unfortunately that doesn't just go away. (see battle to get bill done).  We still have an election in a bit over 7 months.

Intereesting that by Rasmussen Trump's #s have gone down since Feb 28 while polling says 60% see his handling of the virus as positive.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #29773 on: March 25, 2020, 11:13:16 AM »

Thumbs up emoji squared

Indeed! Brilliant.
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

barton

« Reply #29774 on: March 25, 2020, 11:18:13 AM »

At CNN the most trusted reporter has been identified as a stopped clock.
In the immortal words of The Man Who Hires Wells, an attempt at humor, I assume?

Still can't decide if the accountant of TMWHW was spared or not.   Neatly packaged ambiguity.
Pages: 1 ... 1983 1984 [1985] 1986 1987 ... 4288