Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

What do you expect on Wednesday?

Reports of protests are overblown. A few incidents around the country, but nothing major.
- 5 (45.5%)
A few major incidents in capitals, but nothing much in DC.
- 5 (45.5%)
A major incident in DC, but nothing much around the country.
- 0 (0%)
More than 10 capitals have major upheavals, but nothing much in DC.
- 0 (0%)
A major incident in DC plus more than 10 capitals with significant upheavals.
- 1 (9.1%)
More than half the capitals around the country have problems with protesters, but DC is quiet.
- 0 (0%)
DC has major problems, while more than half the capitals around the country also have considerable trouble with protesters.
- 0 (0%)
Huge disruption to the day.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: January 19, 2021, 10:49:21 PM

Pages: 1 ... 2036 2037 [2038] 2039 2040 ... 4288

Author Topic: Trump Administration  (Read 1592994 times)

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
Re: Trump Administration
« Reply #30555 on: April 01, 2020, 08:16:18 PM »

https://public.flourish.studio/visualisation/1712761/?fbclid=IwAR1deC_zwKLVEN2ZyX-hhpZx3NqqNUnAgzRMFa8i9GjbSAdzn2al93apPu4

This is a graphic showing the daily US deaths starting from March 1 (1) through March 31 (912).

Thanks

You have the names too right?

You fuck your mother with that mouth? Disgusting.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #30556 on: April 01, 2020, 08:30:17 PM »

Rather pointless/useless being on a discussion board with you ...

Rather pointless to judge everything off the early days of this crisis.

Early days being defined as Jan 1 through March 29?
Pop some Advil and chill!
Your TDS is making you ill.

And while you are at it better check on the Politics and Religion room. I hear Barton is raising a ruckus there.

A best case scenario is 100-200k and you have the nerve to spout some stupid TDS shit?

You and people like you have blood on your hands.
LOL!

It is SOOOOOO funny that people have died because the GOP and FOX undermined the narrative about how serious this virus was.

And SOOOOOOOOO funny that their evangelical church leaders in some states have insisted on having their church services despite the viruse because they believed Trump's claim that this was a media plot or politically motivated quarantine and the virus was not a real problem.

Side-splitting laughter from the empathy-less Ward.
So. What goes on in the Politics and Religion room is of no concern to the Global Moderator.?

(a) We don't have a Politics and Religion room. Not even a folder or forum.

(b) We have had one new post in Religion and Politics since January, not by Barton.

(c) You said, "I've heard..." I suggest you skip relating gossip.
and
(d) This message board has an alert system. If you see something specific that needs attention, tell me. Otherwise, stop w/the cryptic bullshit and shut up.
Okay.
You are clueless to the forum you are moderating.
Thanks.
Thanks. 

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #30557 on: April 01, 2020, 08:48:14 PM »

Just go post someplace else, asshole. You're just here to piss people off. Do you enjoy that? Why bother?
"Can you deny, there's nothing greater, nothing more than the travelling hands of time?"-Jay Farrar

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #30558 on: April 01, 2020, 08:54:09 PM »

And while you are at it better check on the Politics and Religion room. I hear Barton is raising a ruckus there.

A best case scenario is 100-200k and you have the nerve to spout some stupid TDS shit?

LOL!

It is SOOOOOO funny that people have died because the GOP and FOX undermined the narrative about how serious this virus was.

And SOOOOOOOOO funny that their evangelical church leaders in some states have insisted on having their church services despite the viruse because they believed Trump's claim that this was a media plot or politically motivated quarantine and the virus was not a real problem.

So. What goes on in the Politics and Religion room is of no concern to the Global Moderator.?

(b) We have had one new post in Religion and Politics since January, not by Barton.

and
(d) This message board has an alert system. If you see something specific that needs attention, tell me. Otherwise, stop w/the cryptic bullshit and shut up.
Okay.
Thanks.
Thanks.

You make up shit like your president does.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #30559 on: April 01, 2020, 08:59:21 PM »

Just go post someplace else, asshole. You're just here to piss people off. Do you enjoy that? Why bother?
I’d take a victory lap if that was my intention.
Your response is more reflective of stupidity.
Kinda disappointing.

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #30560 on: April 01, 2020, 08:59:59 PM »

https://public.flourish.studio/visualisation/1712761/?fbclid=IwAR1deC_zwKLVEN2ZyX-hhpZx3NqqNUnAgzRMFa8i9GjbSAdzn2al93apPu4

This is a graphic showing the daily US deaths starting from March 1 (1) through March 31 (912).

Thanks

Oh, look. A troll.

You seem to think you have all the info.  Know exactly what's next.

If not then stop posting projections like gospel.

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #30561 on: April 01, 2020, 09:02:37 PM »

LOL!

and
Okay.
Thanks.
Thanks.

You make up shit like your president does.
Like what?

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #30562 on: April 01, 2020, 09:06:29 PM »

Kinda disappointing.
Take your lap and go elsewhere. Your professed reason for posting here hasn't taken. 
"Can you deny, there's nothing greater, nothing more than the travelling hands of time?"-Jay Farrar

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #30563 on: April 01, 2020, 09:21:29 PM »

Kinda disappointing.
Take your lap and go elsewhere. Your professed reason for posting here hasn't taken.
Im staying

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #30564 on: April 01, 2020, 09:26:38 PM »

It's your right to be an asshole.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2020, 09:30:14 PM by Yankguy1 »

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #30565 on: April 01, 2020, 09:26:47 PM »

Kinda disappointing.
Im staying
That’s what a turd does when left to its own devices.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #30566 on: April 01, 2020, 09:31:56 PM »

Thanks

Oh, look. A troll.

You seem to think you have all the info.  Know exactly what's next.

If not then stop posting projections like gospel.

Hey, Kid? You chose a funny one to say that about. It was not a projection. It was a FACTUAL representation of March, 2020.

What the fuck is your problem with that?
---------------

Sometimes I post other people's projections - people whose job it is to create projections.

How is that different from your EASTER bullshit? Because mine are based on something other than wishful thinking, following recognized models.

Sometimes I post numbers that are extrapolated from the current statistics. They are not projections of what will happen and not a single one of them claims to be otherwise - they are always "if this continues in that way, then we will see a result like X number of cases and Y number of deaths by Z date."

And you don't like that, either - but it is not what you claim.

I post what the numbers say. You don't like it, but you don't challenge the posts based on the numbers, but because you don't like what the numbers say.

You admitted to posting to get a rise out of me (among others).

That's not why I am posting these. And the fact that YOU don't like it, when others don't seem to mind, is not a reason for me to stop.

On the rare occasion you post facts, instead of whatever bullshit Trump or Cruz or somebody inauthoratative says, I don't knock you.

And when there are facts which disagree with a position I have previously taken, I post those, too, unlike you or Ward.

So, succinctly (tl, dr) EAT SHIT.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #30567 on: April 01, 2020, 09:46:38 PM »

It's your right to be an asshole.
Ah.
Insults.
How predictable.
As welcome to me as spinach to Popeye.
Thanks.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #30568 on: April 01, 2020, 09:48:11 PM »

20% more new cases on Tuesday than Monday in the US.
40% more new deaths.

The US is 3rd in total deaths, ahead of China and France. We'll likely pass 200,000 cases and 4,500 deaths on Wednesday.

The world will likely hit a million cases and 50,000 deaths on Thursday.

So, Kid, here is one in which I indicated what youw likely happen on Wednesday and Thursday.

Today, the number of US cases is at 215,003.
The number of US deaths is at 5,102.

The number of world cases is 935,197, having gone up more than 75,000 today. Seems pretty likely to pass 1,000,000 tomorrow.
The number of world deaths is 47,192, having gone up more than 4,700 today. Seems pretty likely to pass 50,000 tomorrow.

Why the fuck does my making those sorts of projections bother you?!

Hey, this one isn't even a projection:
The United States saw more new cases than the next four highest countries, combined, 26k+ to 24k+.

I'm confident in my numbers because I cut my eyeteeth on projections. I was hired to do projections for a state economic development agency when I was 16. I don't pretend to have Bo's expertise. I couldn't do a football season well without a ton of luck.

But this kind of thing? Give me relatively solid data and I can predict likely outcomes. The US and World figures are currently pretty consistent in their reliability.

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #30569 on: April 01, 2020, 09:48:22 PM »

Hey, Kid? You chose a funny one to say that about. It was not a projection. It was a FACTUAL representation of March, 2020.

yeah... my bad

I was really trying to take a day off

Didnt watch any coverage today
Pages: 1 ... 2036 2037 [2038] 2039 2040 ... 4288