Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

What do you expect on Wednesday?

Reports of protests are overblown. A few incidents around the country, but nothing major.
- 5 (45.5%)
A few major incidents in capitals, but nothing much in DC.
- 5 (45.5%)
A major incident in DC, but nothing much around the country.
- 0 (0%)
More than 10 capitals have major upheavals, but nothing much in DC.
- 0 (0%)
A major incident in DC plus more than 10 capitals with significant upheavals.
- 1 (9.1%)
More than half the capitals around the country have problems with protesters, but DC is quiet.
- 0 (0%)
DC has major problems, while more than half the capitals around the country also have considerable trouble with protesters.
- 0 (0%)
Huge disruption to the day.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: January 19, 2021, 10:49:21 PM

Pages: 1 ... 2054 2055 [2056] 2057 2058 ... 4288

Author Topic: Trump Administration  (Read 1599142 times)

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
Re: Trump Administration
« Reply #30825 on: April 04, 2020, 10:10:37 PM »

Are you a black man, Josh?

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #30826 on: April 04, 2020, 10:31:43 PM »

2) cows are vegetarians
Only because they have yet to taste that sweet, sweet manflesh.
There was not a needy person among them, for as many as were possessors of lands or houses sold them, and brought the proceeds of what was sold and laid it at the apostles' feet, and distribution was made to each as any had need.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #30827 on: April 04, 2020, 10:34:50 PM »

If people didn't kill and eat animals both people and animals would be safer and better off.  Meat = murder.  I don't really differentiate between the deaths.  The animal holocaust is endless and appalling.

How do you feel about the eating of insects?

What makes it okay to eat plants, which are surely as alive as animals?

A head of lettuce, cut down in the prime of life, to fill bo's insatiable blood lust. Or.sap lust. Does lettuce have sap?
There was not a needy person among them, for as many as were possessors of lands or houses sold them, and brought the proceeds of what was sold and laid it at the apostles' feet, and distribution was made to each as any had need.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #30828 on: April 04, 2020, 10:35:33 PM »

I am certain cows or.pigs, were our positions on the food chain reversed, would keep us in herds and eat us without a second thought. Fuck them.

3) humans should be able to act better than pigs

Whatever in our histories would make you think that?!
Pigs never elected Trump.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #30829 on: April 04, 2020, 10:51:33 PM »

On April 3, 1944 Smith v. Allwright.The Supreme Court held that excluding African Americans from primaries was an unconstitutional violation of the Fourteenth and Fifteenth amendments. It overturned the Democratic Party's use of all-white primaries in Texas, and other states where the party used the rule. The case was initiated after Dr. Lonnie Smith attempted to vote in the 1940 Harris County, Texas Democratic primary and was denied a ballot.

For more info, read NAACP Legal Defense Fund: http://bit.ly/1IWd0fp

For more on the history of the voting rights struggle, read the Zinn Education Project article "Ten Things You Should Know About Selma": http://bit.ly/1NAecs9

It was wrong when the Democrats tried to keep voting for whites only. It is wrong when the Republicans do it now.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #30830 on: April 04, 2020, 11:16:03 PM »

I don't think you should paint all 2016 Trump voters as racist.

There are also the impenetrably stupid and those afraid of their mothers (not an issue this time).

You Kiid are both stupid and racist, you worthless mother fucker. I don’t know whether or not women terrify you, but with all the other insecurities you transparently display, it’s a fairly safe bet that they do.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #30831 on: April 04, 2020, 11:19:58 PM »

Your brain is simply turning to mush, Larry

I am sad for you.

You need to breathe, change what you read and live as you see fit for the benefit of you and yours.  All this huffing is doing nothing for you, pal.

Sucker.
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #30832 on: April 04, 2020, 11:25:42 PM »

Someone on my FB went into one of those, “Help us Bernie Won Kenobi you’re our only hope!” rant.

You know, Biden can’t beat Trump blah, blah, blah...

Jesus, folks!

Read the room.

The debate about Medicare for All is over!
O
Nation is gonna have no choice but to make immediate change. Folks won’t get tested if they’re afraid they’ll have to pay for their own treatment.

All these folks in the hospitals can’t possibly be expected to pay for a extended stay in intensive care and that’s if they survive.

Everyone has to have medical help available or the spread will continue.
With that REALITY st hand the Healthcare for profit system is DEAD.

Infrastructure has to go green in order to pull the world economy and anti global warming tech will kick the fossil fuel industry because right now only Russia and Saudis are propping it up.

Due to ‘unforeseen circumstances’ (a total breakdown in executive leadership the political dynamic has changed drastically in favor of people who don’t live on Earth Two recognize it for what it is. The revolution is no longer revolutionary it is now what is required.

One of the toughest things in the world is to get true believers to recognize when they’re winning!

Remember ‘Save the cheer leader, Save the world?’

Save the world. Change the system.
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #30833 on: April 05, 2020, 12:03:11 AM »

Hey, Larry -

I told Kid what he'd written was racist, condescending, and arrogant.

He wanted to know if I am a black man.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #30834 on: April 05, 2020, 04:07:10 AM »

Kid is some kind of translucent parasite. It shows in the low quality of his posts and in a number of his strange obsessions.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #30835 on: April 05, 2020, 08:42:56 AM »

Hey, Larry -

I told Kid what he'd written was racist, condescending, and arrogant.

He wanted to know if I am a black man.

Yeah, no way a white guy wouldn’t agree with him.

Jared Kushner has let white America know how it feels to be subject to the whims of a mediocre white man with no appreciable skill beyond fucking the boss’s daughter.

Lyndon Johnson

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #30836 on: April 05, 2020, 11:50:07 AM »

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5e879fb4c5b6cbaf2828e7c0

The party of Hoover takes us back into the ditch again.

Richard P. Feynman

barton

« Reply #30837 on: April 05, 2020, 11:52:28 AM »

If people didn't kill and eat animals both people and animals would be safer and better off.  Meat = murder.  I don't really differentiate between the deaths.  The animal holocaust is endless and appalling.
I am certain cows or.pigs, were our positions on the food chain reversed, would keep us in herds and eat us without a second thought. Fuck them.

I remember Oilcanboyd (Dennis) used to post that same sentiment.   I think most vegetarians are more objecting to the factory farming aspect.   I am okay with a hunter-gatherer spearing and then thanking the prey it's going to eat.   That animal had a free life,  natural bonding with its fellows,  then a swift death when it was old and too slow to outrun the ape-things.   The agricultural revolution,  around 9500 BC,  was mostly the end of treating our prey with some respect.   

barton

« Reply #30838 on: April 05, 2020, 11:54:22 AM »

3) humans should be able to act better than pigs

Whatever in our histories would make you think that?!

BBL (big belly-laugh)

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #30839 on: April 05, 2020, 11:55:39 AM »

Everyone has to have medical help available or the spread will continue.

Have you heard that patients were turned away from testing/treatment because they lacked insurance?

In Bergen County they were saying that for these drive thrus, for instance -  you should bring your insurance card if you had one. 
Pages: 1 ... 2054 2055 [2056] 2057 2058 ... 4288