Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

What do you expect on Wednesday?

Reports of protests are overblown. A few incidents around the country, but nothing major.
- 5 (45.5%)
A few major incidents in capitals, but nothing much in DC.
- 5 (45.5%)
A major incident in DC, but nothing much around the country.
- 0 (0%)
More than 10 capitals have major upheavals, but nothing much in DC.
- 0 (0%)
A major incident in DC plus more than 10 capitals with significant upheavals.
- 1 (9.1%)
More than half the capitals around the country have problems with protesters, but DC is quiet.
- 0 (0%)
DC has major problems, while more than half the capitals around the country also have considerable trouble with protesters.
- 0 (0%)
Huge disruption to the day.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: January 19, 2021, 10:49:21 PM

Pages: 1 ... 2158 2159 [2160] 2161 2162 ... 4288

Author Topic: Trump Administration  (Read 2006727 times)

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
Re: Trump Administration
« Reply #32385 on: April 23, 2020, 10:56:00 PM »

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32386 on: April 23, 2020, 11:00:43 PM »

Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #32388 on: April 24, 2020, 01:07:56 AM »

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/trump-suggests-injection-disinfectant-beat-coronavirus-clean-lungs-n1191216?fbclid=IwAR1dEN6bJ9rxMv0jRyP0-0v9WTU4eMoHPRCqeyVH616CuZmQkzn3NZMrycA

Hey, Kid - injecting disinfectants into the body hasn't been tried yet! The president recommends trying it.

Might be the next big thing!
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #32389 on: April 24, 2020, 01:10:34 AM »

Nicotine patch is the new one.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #32390 on: April 24, 2020, 01:33:58 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/OccupyDemocrats/videos/169439887625261/

Dr. Birx' face as President Trump discusses what he has learned and provides his invaluable suggestions.

It is painful to watch her.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #32391 on: April 24, 2020, 01:49:30 AM »

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/23/health/hydroxychloroquine-new-york-coronavirus-study/index.html

Preliminary NY results on hydroxychloroquine - not a red light, but a yellow caution. But, again, this is not peer reviewed and was an examination of results already obtained, not a study from the start of treatment.

bodiddley

• View Profile
« Reply #32392 on: April 24, 2020, 03:37:44 AM »

Prayers out to the sister of Maxine Waters currently hospitalized in Missouri with corona virus

We can only hope she is getting the best medication available.

And not something that doesn't work.

As Josh said, you hope she gets the best care, because we don't know what the best medication is.

And it's not harmless to give a drug that doesn't work.  because then you're not getting something that might work.  And a weakened immune system also has to deal with the side effects of a potent drug.

I'm not against using experimental and unproven drugs for severely ill patients.  but you have to be careful and smart about doing so.  And it's best to give patients these drugs in controlled studies so we can find out what does and doesn't work, and move forward in a scientific proven manner, not just haphazardly.

Good Gov't Saves Lives
 --- Bad Gov't Kills ---

bodiddley

• View Profile
« Reply #32393 on: April 24, 2020, 03:39:42 AM »

After Trump's brilliant idea of injecting disinfectant into patients veins, then he had this brainstorm about UV lighting patients internally:

So supposing we hit the body with a tremendous whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light and I think you said that hasn’t been checked but you are going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body which you can do either through the skin or in some other way and I think you said you were going to test that too.

Just a stupid man
Good Gov't Saves Lives
 --- Bad Gov't Kills ---

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #32394 on: April 24, 2020, 05:37:21 AM »

After Trump's brilliant idea of injecting disinfectant into patients veins, then he had this brainstorm about UV lighting patients internally:

So supposing we hit the body with a tremendous whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light and I think you said that hasn’t been checked but you are going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body which you can do either through the skin or in some other way and I think you said you were going to test that too.

Just a stupid man

It was light first, but he wasn't always that stupid.

Watching Dr. Hahn try valiantly to excuse Trump's "questions" is painful.
https://www.cnn.com/videos/health/2020/04/24/doctor-hahn-trump-disinfectant-inject-town-hall-gupta-vpx.cnn

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #32395 on: April 24, 2020, 07:47:07 AM »

Dollars for donuts, somebody in The King of the King of Ventilators' "administration" is spending valuable man-hours looking for a doctor who agrees with this sentiment. 
"I've been in and out, I've been up and down.  I don't want to go until I've been all around."--Jack Bruce

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #32396 on: April 24, 2020, 08:26:51 AM »

Dollars for donuts, somebody in The King of the King of Ventilators' "administration" is spending valuable man-hours looking for a doctor who agrees with this sentiment.

They should just ask kiid...
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #32397 on: April 24, 2020, 08:29:10 AM »

Nicotine patch is the new one.

I thought the new panacea was shoving a UV light up your ass while mainlining Clorox, right?

What, no more pushing hydroxychlorawhatever?

Lyndon Johnson

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #32398 on: April 24, 2020, 09:05:22 AM »

Just a stupid man

It was light first, but he wasn't always that stupid.

Watching Dr. Hahn try valiantly to excuse Trump's "questions" is painful.
https://www.cnn.com/videos/health/2020/04/24/doctor-hahn-trump-disinfectant-inject-town-hall-gupta-vpx.cnn

Hahn is a patriot

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #32399 on: April 24, 2020, 09:06:59 AM »

They should just ask kiid...

I think the Dems kidnapped Oz...
Pages: 1 ... 2158 2159 [2160] 2161 2162 ... 4288