Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

What do you expect on Wednesday?

Reports of protests are overblown. A few incidents around the country, but nothing major.
- 5 (45.5%)
A few major incidents in capitals, but nothing much in DC.
- 5 (45.5%)
A major incident in DC, but nothing much around the country.
- 0 (0%)
More than 10 capitals have major upheavals, but nothing much in DC.
- 0 (0%)
A major incident in DC plus more than 10 capitals with significant upheavals.
- 1 (9.1%)
More than half the capitals around the country have problems with protesters, but DC is quiet.
- 0 (0%)
DC has major problems, while more than half the capitals around the country also have considerable trouble with protesters.
- 0 (0%)
Huge disruption to the day.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: January 19, 2021, 10:49:21 PM

Pages: 1 ... 2258 2259 [2260] 2261 2262 ... 4288

Author Topic: Trump Administration  (Read 2011312 times)

barton

Re: Trump Administration
« Reply #33885 on: May 09, 2020, 09:21:41 PM »

Emmer suggested the following response to GOP members: "Every single registered voter was mailed a ballot. Is the implication that minority voters do not have mailboxes?"

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/top-house-republican-issues-call-to-arms-dems-stealing-california-election-trump

Nah... too damn lazy to mail them back on time and/or too unconcerned.

And the mask falls all the way off.   And the pointy white hood goes on.   Woo-hoo!

Cos, like, y'know,  them minorities ain't used to hard work,  they ain't got that white protestant work ethic!   Bunch shiftless jigaboos waitin for the mango to fall off the tree into their hands!   

barton

« Reply #33886 on: May 09, 2020, 09:22:22 PM »

No idea what that BIA letter means referring to "individual's constitutional rights."
Idiots.

I gave you the short, definitive statement on the matter

Ball is in the tribe's court - to contact the state for a meeting.

Incorrect.   With all due respect,  your knowledge of this topic is minimal.  The tribe has been in constant contact with the state,  and even had some assistance from them in how to set up checkpoints along US 212, and elsewhere.   It's the BIA,  a federal agency, that has tossed a wrench in the process and asserted a federal right-of-way that neither Cheyenne nor Sioux, as sovereign people, have ever granted.   Noem took this BIA interference as her cue to start pounding on her shield.   

Before further uninformed remarks emanate from you,  I'd also advise learning what's going on in the Navajo nation,  in the three states in the SW,  and why their CV19 rate is near that of NY and NJ.   

Just drive around

Heh - that was a good one.

You're a complete fucking imbecile. 

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #33887 on: May 09, 2020, 09:22:59 PM »

Forest FROM the trees!!!
"I like your smile, and your fingertips
I like the way that you move your hips
I like the cool way you look at me
Everything about you is bringing me misery..."--Bob Dylan

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #33888 on: May 09, 2020, 09:28:48 PM »

Cos, like, y'know,  them minorities ain't used to hard work,  they ain't got that white protestant work ethic!   Bunch shiftless jigaboos waitin for the mango to fall off the tree into their hands!   

Hating to even repost this, Barton -  but have to say yo sure seem comfy with the jargon.

Dad or granddad?

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #33889 on: May 09, 2020, 09:40:10 PM »

"We're looking for volunteers who do not believe in Corona. Assignments: transfer patients, remove the corpses.

"PS: As Corona is a lie, we won't provide any protective equipment."

The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #33890 on: May 09, 2020, 10:10:04 PM »

Former President Barack Obama on Friday said that the Trump administration’s response to the coronavirus pandemic has been an “absolute chaotic disaster” and blamed it on a “selfish” and “tribal” mindset that has become operationalized in government.

“This election that’s coming up on every level is so important because what we’re going to be battling is not just a particular individual or a political party. What we’re fighting against is these long-term trends in which being selfish, being tribal, being divided, and seeing others as an enemy — that has become a stronger impulse in American life"

knew he couldn't stay presidential

What did the investigators Trump sent to Hawaii ever find out about Obama’s birth certificate?

Fuck off you racist prick.
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #33891 on: May 09, 2020, 10:12:22 PM »

He needs to talk about Trump constantly.

all he NEEDS to do is to stay black and die.
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #33892 on: May 09, 2020, 10:16:00 PM »

knew he couldn't stay presidential

Like Trump ...

Obama was perfectly presidential while he was President

Former presidents should refrain from critiquing current/ future admins.  Just the way it has always been - out of respect for the office.

Bartlett laid off Vinnick during the nuclear plant crisis....

Sorkin - a Democratic hero - got it right.

Jesus Christ... this asshole thinks tv is real.

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #33893 on: May 09, 2020, 10:22:42 PM »

Emmer suggested the following response to GOP members: "Every single registered voter was mailed a ballot. Is the implication that minority voters do not have mailboxes?"

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/top-house-republican-issues-call-to-arms-dems-stealing-california-election-trump

Nah... too damn lazy to mail them back on time and/or too unconcerned.

Lazy...

I didn’t click on the link but why would Democrats steal the. California election?

Didn’t GOP grouse if you “take away California Trump wins the popular vote?”

Lyndon Johnson

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #33894 on: May 09, 2020, 10:37:56 PM »

Unrelated topic that explains so much about the male part of the species:

"Nearly Half of Men Say They Do Most of the Home Schooling. 3 Percent of Women Agree."
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #33895 on: May 09, 2020, 10:40:02 PM »

He needs to talk about Trump constantly.

all he NEEDS to do is to stay black and die.
Fine.  He doesn't have to say  word.
"I like your smile, and your fingertips
I like the way that you move your hips
I like the cool way you look at me
Everything about you is bringing me misery..."--Bob Dylan

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #33896 on: May 09, 2020, 10:47:41 PM »

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #33897 on: May 09, 2020, 10:58:05 PM »

I didn’t click on the link but why would Democrats steal the. California election?

Didn’t GOP grouse if you “take away California Trump wins the popular vote?”
Larry must think the only ballot issue in California  is the Presidential election.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2020, 11:19:29 PM by REDSTATEWARD »

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33898 on: May 10, 2020, 12:39:05 AM »

There are no statewide ballot issues where a republican’s opinion is worth a warm bucket of spit. We know what republicans are here. No one supports them. There is no need to suppress them. No one wants them to come back. There rest of the country will catch up with this near total rejection of all things right wing within the next two presidential cycles. California is among the furthest back in time zones on the continent, but generally a decade or two ahead anyway.
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33899 on: May 10, 2020, 12:47:31 AM »

http://www.salon.com/2020/05/09/trumps-desperate-hours-he-was-contemptuous-of-the-virus--now-it-has-him-trapped/

Kind of like how Red and Kiid are always rupturing their testicles trying to backtrack out of their bullshit posts, except with those two morons no one dies or loses their livelihood. So trump is still much much worse.
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war
Pages: 1 ... 2258 2259 [2260] 2261 2262 ... 4288