Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

What do you expect on Wednesday?

Reports of protests are overblown. A few incidents around the country, but nothing major.
- 5 (45.5%)
A few major incidents in capitals, but nothing much in DC.
- 5 (45.5%)
A major incident in DC, but nothing much around the country.
- 0 (0%)
More than 10 capitals have major upheavals, but nothing much in DC.
- 0 (0%)
A major incident in DC plus more than 10 capitals with significant upheavals.
- 1 (9.1%)
More than half the capitals around the country have problems with protesters, but DC is quiet.
- 0 (0%)
DC has major problems, while more than half the capitals around the country also have considerable trouble with protesters.
- 0 (0%)
Huge disruption to the day.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: January 19, 2021, 10:49:21 PM

Pages: 1 ... 2387 2388 [2389] 2390 2391 ... 4288

Author Topic: Trump Administration  (Read 1612861 times)

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
Re: Trump Administration
« Reply #35820 on: May 31, 2020, 08:38:51 PM »

The preadolescent mindset of old white men is an international plague of biblical proportions.

Bambi is just another buboe.

Mostly old white men made America what it is today.

The good news for haters of old white men is that the old white men in the West won't be around very long in time.
The communist China will be ruling the world...and black, latino, and asian cops will be policing America.
According to US reporter to my radio station today most of the places where the riots are have Democrat mayors and are sanctuary cities.

Find a better radio station, or at least one that lies to you with a little more nuance.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #35821 on: May 31, 2020, 09:03:17 PM »

https://www.fox9.com/video/689939?fbclid=IwAR0vqM3ZdddfhU57BzLS9B_kkGs-LGfYJvjQPbvuyutWo6DReLIZPudGPh8

Truck drives into protesters.

No significant injuries reported. Driver in custody.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #35822 on: May 31, 2020, 09:47:46 PM »

The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #35823 on: May 31, 2020, 09:53:03 PM »

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #35824 on: May 31, 2020, 10:04:36 PM »

Before she was a "race educator," Jane Elliot was an elementary school teacher who did an experiment with her students, separating her class full of white kids by blue eyes and brown eyes, and making it clear which group was superior in all ways.

It was and is very powerful. So, too, the scene described below.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #35826 on: May 31, 2020, 10:10:29 PM »

Boston.
Not much in the way of social distancing, but the overwhelming majority were wearing masks:

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #35827 on: May 31, 2020, 10:24:49 PM »

Trump retreated to the bunker.  Let's go!!!!!!!!

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #35828 on: May 31, 2020, 10:28:43 PM »

Go, JR!!!!!

One of these little motherf--king white boys, didn’t know where he was going, and broke my f--king window in my truck,” Smith explained in a video. “Broke my sh--... So when the footage come out, and ya’ll see it, I chased him down and whooped his a--. He broke my window. This ain’t no hate crime, I ain’t got no problem with nobody who ain’t got no problem with me.

“There’s a problem with the motherf--king system, that’s it,” Smith added. “The motherf--ker broke my window, and I whooped his a--. He didn’t know who window he broke, and he got his a-- whooped

heh

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/former-nba-player-jr-smith-punches-kicks-man-car-vandalism-los-angeles

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #35829 on: May 31, 2020, 10:33:39 PM »

Black people...burning down their own communities, including social housing under construction.
Black people...looting and smashing up stores owned by other Black people.
Not exactly wisdom

can't just divide it like that, bro

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #35830 on: May 31, 2020, 10:49:39 PM »

The gates of the White House on 🔥
Trump says he’ll easily be re-elected
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #35831 on: May 31, 2020, 10:50:50 PM »

If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #35832 on: May 31, 2020, 10:55:01 PM »

Go, JR!!!!!

One of these little motherf--king white boys, didn’t know where he was going, and broke my f--king window in my truck,” Smith explained in a video. “Broke my sh--... So when the footage come out, and ya’ll see it, I chased him down and whooped his a--. He broke my window. This ain’t no hate crime, I ain’t got no problem with nobody who ain’t got no problem with me.

“There’s a problem with the motherf--king system, that’s it,” Smith added. “The motherf--ker broke my window, and I whooped his a--. He didn’t know who window he broke, and he got his a-- whooped

heh

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/former-nba-player-jr-smith-punches-kicks-man-car-vandalism-los-angeles

#####

JR foolish for resorting to violence...One punch can kill.
Kill...see you later JR, have a nice life in prison.
Not worth it, just claim on insurance. Not like he'd be poor.

The video shows many black men smashing up police cars.
Foolish, the city will have to replace those cars...gotta get the money from somewhere. Maybe from the education/schools budget.
Maybe from more vigorous issuing of traffic fines, pedestrian fines, etc.
Go woke, go broke.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #35833 on: May 31, 2020, 10:56:53 PM »

I miss Covid-19.
"Can you deny, there's nothing greater, nothing more than the travelling hands of time?"-Jay Farrar

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #35834 on: May 31, 2020, 10:57:26 PM »

Go, JR!!!!!

heh

#####

JR foolish for resorting to violence...One punch can kill.
Kill...see you later JR, have a nice life in prison.
Not worth it, just claim on insurance. Not like he'd be poor.

The video shows many black men smashing up police cars.
Foolish, the city will have to replace those cars...gotta get the money from somewhere. Maybe from the education/schools budget.
Maybe from more vigorous issuing of traffic fines, pedestrian fines, etc.

Man, just shut.

Just. Shut. Up.

Lyndon Johnson
Pages: 1 ... 2387 2388 [2389] 2390 2391 ... 4288