Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

What do you expect on Wednesday?

Reports of protests are overblown. A few incidents around the country, but nothing major.
- 5 (45.5%)
A few major incidents in capitals, but nothing much in DC.
- 5 (45.5%)
A major incident in DC, but nothing much around the country.
- 0 (0%)
More than 10 capitals have major upheavals, but nothing much in DC.
- 0 (0%)
A major incident in DC plus more than 10 capitals with significant upheavals.
- 1 (9.1%)
More than half the capitals around the country have problems with protesters, but DC is quiet.
- 0 (0%)
DC has major problems, while more than half the capitals around the country also have considerable trouble with protesters.
- 0 (0%)
Huge disruption to the day.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: January 19, 2021, 10:49:21 PM

Pages: 1 ... 2399 2400 [2401] 2402 2403 ... 4288

Author Topic: Trump Administration  (Read 1593103 times)

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
Re: Trump Administration
« Reply #36000 on: June 01, 2020, 05:12:55 PM »

https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/historic-churches-in-ny-dc-vandalized-set-on-fire-by-rioters/

This is OK to all of you?  These fires and defacings?

Please - speak up, speak out against the perpetrators if it isn't.

Terrance Floyd did, loud and clear

Lets see who listens

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #36001 on: June 01, 2020, 05:16:27 PM »

And now my good sir I will exit gracefully.

heh

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #36002 on: June 01, 2020, 05:17:26 PM »

You made a comment about the post and I clarified.

“Knicks given the time(s) do you not think your post is a little misleading and could be misunderstood?

A poll released this week about protests?

Come on.”

“That was from 2016...”

I acknowledged and clarified.

Every thing after that is the shit you do from time to time.

Be honest. Once you’ve stepped in it you never leave gracefully. You bully and insult until you get resigned capitulation.

I asked you if your initial post was misleading, and only then did you acknowledge it was about 2016 and not 2020 and the tragic events regarding George Floyd's death.

And I gave you the benefit of the doubt by posting I did not know whether you intentionally tried to be misleading, but I thought the post was misleading.

You then accused me of attacking you bacause this was about race.

It was a weak bullshit pathetic response.

You should have owned your post, admitted it created a misleading impression, but nope you had to blame me for some act of racsim.

shame on you.

Really go fuck yourself on that.

It was about ethical behavior.

heh

Banks. You’re really can’t let go the fact I immediately clarified what I posted and yet you persist in questioning my “Ethics”

So take your own advice...

Nah.

You do this.

I once posted white America hated MLK until he was murdered and you jumped on me with both feet. I posted statistics, polls and articles and you liked a teacher and your family loved King so I was wrong.

It went on for days.

I was not wrong but finally let it go.

That’s why when some mealy mouthed motherfucker puts King’s name in their mouth to chastise the behavior of black people I’m not having it because when he was alive he was reviled.

I addressed your issue in the very next post. I didn’t say you were stupid or illiterate I just said it was from 2016

If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #36003 on: June 01, 2020, 05:19:11 PM »

Susan Rice makes claim Russians could be behind violent George Floyd demonstrations

Not an ONION headline

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/susan-rice-suggests-russians-behind-violent-george-floyd-demonstrations

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #36004 on: June 01, 2020, 05:20:46 PM »

https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/historic-churches-in-ny-dc-vandalized-set-on-fire-by-rioters/

Lets see who listens
l

Go fuck yourself.

This is the society and the government white people LIKE YOU (not all white people so save your apoplectic response Banksie) wanted and voted for.

I say that with no respect whatsoever
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

NeedsAdjustments

• View Profile
« Reply #36005 on: June 01, 2020, 05:21:33 PM »

Lets see who listens

A garbage link.  LOL @ the tweet from the person that thinks wearing a swastika button makes someone Antifa.

Speak out against the perpetrators?  Agreed.  So who are they?  -->

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/06/01/dhs-domestic-terrorists-protest-294342

DHS warning that both far left anarchists and far right white supremacist organizations are taking advantage of the protests to commit acts of violence.  Yet your "president" and Barr only want to talk about "Antifa."

Why is that?

"When you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that's a pretty good job we've done."  -  The impeached "president" on Feb 27, 2020

NeedsAdjustments

• View Profile
« Reply #36006 on: June 01, 2020, 05:23:47 PM »

Susan Rice makes claim Russians could be behind violent George Floyd demonstrations

Not an ONION headline

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/susan-rice-suggests-russians-behind-violent-george-floyd-demonstrations

FOX News and the ONION not so different, true, if we are talking about their adherence to reality.
"When you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that's a pretty good job we've done."  -  The impeached "president" on Feb 27, 2020

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #36007 on: June 01, 2020, 05:24:30 PM »

Speak out against the perpetrators?  Agreed. 

cool

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #36008 on: June 01, 2020, 05:26:08 PM »

Not an ONION headline

You ever hear of Georges Santayana? Look him up.
Then slap yourself for being such a sucker.

Susan Rice would be one hell of a Secretary of State.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/russian-documents-reveal-desire-sow-racial-discord-violence-u-s-n1008051

Lyndon Johnson

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #36009 on: June 01, 2020, 05:27:29 PM »

DHS warning that both far left anarchists and far right white supremacist organizations are taking advantage of the protests to commit acts of violence. 

in what percentages?

make no mistake - AntiFa is organized - and in great number.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #36010 on: June 01, 2020, 05:28:09 PM »

Lets see who listens

A garbage link.  LOL @ the tweet from the person that thinks wearing a swastika button makes someone Antifa.

Speak out against the perpetrators?  Agreed.  So who are they?  -->

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/06/01/dhs-domestic-terrorists-protest-294342

DHS warning that both far left anarchists and far right white supremacist organizations are taking advantage of the protests to commit acts of violence.  Yet your "president" and Barr only want to talk about "Antifa."

Why is that?

Because the QAnon fans blame everything on ANTIFA

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #36011 on: June 01, 2020, 05:34:14 PM »

DHS warning that both far left anarchists and far right white supremacist organizations are taking advantage of the protests to commit acts of violence. 

in what percentages?

make no mistake - AntiFa is organized - and in great number.

Organized?

Nah.

Lots of them?

Yeah.

They are who they say they are...

Anti Facists a continuation of a movement started in London against British Nazi brown shirts led by a guy named Moseley look up battle of cable street.

Gee, I’m sorry I keep telling you to look up shit but you only know what you’re told by Fox

Lyndon Johnson

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #36012 on: June 01, 2020, 05:34:35 PM »

Not an ONION headline

FOX News and the ONION not so different, true, if we are talking about their adherence to reality.

Russia funding Antifa?  mon dieu

https://news.yahoo.com/susan-rice-blames-foreign-actors-120019152.html

bankshot1

• View Profile
« Reply #36013 on: June 01, 2020, 05:37:16 PM »

You made a comment about the post and I clarified.

“Knicks given the time(s) do you not think your post is a little misleading and could be misunderstood?

A poll released this week about protests?

Come on.”

“That was from 2016...”

I acknowledged and clarified.

Every thing after that is the shit you do from time to time.

Be honest. Once you’ve stepped in it you never leave gracefully. You bully and insult until you get resigned capitulation.

I asked you if your initial post was misleading, and only then did you acknowledge it was about 2016 and not 2020 and the tragic events regarding George Floyd's death.

And I gave you the benefit of the doubt by posting I did not know whether you intentionally tried to be misleading, but I thought the post was misleading.

You then accused me of attacking you bacause this was about race.

It was a weak bullshit pathetic response.

You should have owned your post, admitted it created a misleading impression, but nope you had to blame me for some act of racsim.

shame on you.

Really go fuck yourself on that.

It was about ethical behavior.

heh

Banks. You’re really can’t let go the fact I immediately clarified what I posted and yet you persist in questioning my “Ethics”

So take your own advice...

Nah.

You do this.

I once posted white America hated MLK until he was murdered and you jumped on me with both feet. I posted statistics, polls and articles and you liked a teacher and your family loved King so I was wrong.

It went on for days.

I was not wrong but finally let it go.

That’s why when some mealy mouthed motherfucker puts King’s name in their mouth to chastise the behavior of black people I’m not having it because when he was alive he was reviled.

I addressed your issue in the very next post. I didn’t say you were stupid or illiterate I just said it was from 2016

Knicks it sounds like you're the one having a problem letting go, or admitting you were wrong.  You admitted that your post was about protests in 2016 when I called you out about it.
Why didn't you make that clear in your initial post particularly during a week when America has experienced protests all over the country? did you want ot create a false narrative about America today? 

You knew what you posted.

As I recall the MLK discussion, when we examined the polling data you posted we found that northern and college educated whites in general approved of MLK while southern and westerm US whites and less educated whites did not.

Sorry to disappoint you, but this white devil greatly admired MLK and cried when he was assassinated.

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #36014 on: June 01, 2020, 05:37:51 PM »

Speak out against the perpetrators?  Agreed. 

cool

still waiting
Pages: 1 ... 2399 2400 [2401] 2402 2403 ... 4288