Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

What do you expect on Wednesday?

Reports of protests are overblown. A few incidents around the country, but nothing major.
- 5 (45.5%)
A few major incidents in capitals, but nothing much in DC.
- 5 (45.5%)
A major incident in DC, but nothing much around the country.
- 0 (0%)
More than 10 capitals have major upheavals, but nothing much in DC.
- 0 (0%)
A major incident in DC plus more than 10 capitals with significant upheavals.
- 1 (9.1%)
More than half the capitals around the country have problems with protesters, but DC is quiet.
- 0 (0%)
DC has major problems, while more than half the capitals around the country also have considerable trouble with protesters.
- 0 (0%)
Huge disruption to the day.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: January 19, 2021, 10:49:21 PM

Pages: 1 ... 2413 2414 [2415] 2416 2417 ... 4288

Author Topic: Trump Administration  (Read 1600505 times)

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
Re: Trump Administration
« Reply #36210 on: June 02, 2020, 02:37:35 PM »

Kiid tries to pivot from his racism to his sexism on the day after trump gained a lawn and lost the country.

Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #36212 on: June 02, 2020, 02:44:45 PM »

Has trump built his shine to Hitler in the West Wing or the residence?
You know I think that's a little rough and kind of not fair.  Trump lost a relative in a concentration camp.  He fell off the guard tower.

Remarkable how many people that joke can work for.
"Can you deny, there's nothing greater, nothing more than the travelling hands of time?"-Jay Farrar

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #36213 on: June 02, 2020, 02:49:34 PM »

About 50 Senators immediately come to mind.

Churches aren’t the only thing trump pollutes and defiles. West Point also suffers in his wake,

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5ed63845c5b6079a2ccbf82f

Disease and disorder is all trump has achieved and it’s only cost 50 million jobs so far.

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #36214 on: June 02, 2020, 02:52:57 PM »

The shrine is in the West Wing.  The prayer Chapel is in the residence next to the Tweet Suite.

Beside the tanning bed, next to the peep hole spying into the women’s rest room.

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #36215 on: June 02, 2020, 02:58:03 PM »

http://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2020/06/02/george-floyd-protests-live-updates/

Bill Bugaloo Barr, instigator and thief, gave the order to secure a beach head for trump’s invasion of The United States.

Fatback Barr needs to be butchered on the hoof.

No Justice, No Peace.

Richard P. Feynman

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #36216 on: June 02, 2020, 03:07:07 PM »

Nonetheless when you post about White American disagreeing with protests this week you created a false impression.

I reject you assertion I created a false impression.

I thought the “peaceful protest” article was relevant to the subject at hand which is all about RACE in America.

In my second post I said, “from 2016.”

That should have been that. When I disagreed with your perspective you went the fuck off and claimed I played the “race card” and said i called him a racist.

I didn’t but from all the snide references to MY race and how he can’t help whipping on me because he is way superior and his opinion will not be challenged.

When our perspectives on subjects concerning RACE diverge he freaks.

I brought instances from the past because Banks regardless the intervening facts he just blusters and piles insult upon condescending insult without addressing any fact beyond his opinion.

Is  Micheal Sam in the league? No.
Is he on TV?
Is he broke ass in comparison? OH HELL YES!

Did America hate Martin Luther King, Jr when he was murdered?

That is a historical FACT!

Did America miss an opportunity to work for justice when it comes to the subject of black people being killed by police when pro Athletes protested by assuming a kneeling position?

You tell me. That was the context of my “creating a false impression.”

If you want to continue with this be my guest.

But you sound like Utley and his butterfly effect scenario where a civil war battle that was fought because southern forces couldn’t get out of the way was more pivotal in history than D Day.

If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #36217 on: June 02, 2020, 03:10:32 PM »

2)  The loon bishop would have had a cow.

Or maybe she'd have been fine - her disdain being for the lost opportunity for herself in the national spotlight.

Read the room, dude,

She’s a fucking hero and the CATHOLIC Archbishop is pissed Trump used the shrine of St. John-Paul II for a photo op today.
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #36218 on: June 02, 2020, 03:13:32 PM »

Update:  had to give the DumbAss his due complete dumbfoundedAss look.

Lyndon Johnson

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #36219 on: June 02, 2020, 03:20:01 PM »

Trump orders the gassing of clergy he is afraid to speak to. His cowardice knows no bounds.

The only other coward of that scale I know is Kiid. Judging by Kiid’s pestilential offerings today, trump must be looking for a woman he thinks he can get away with attacking so he’ll feel a little less small.

It will work about as well for trump as it did for Kiid, but that’s life for the self-defacing.

Richard P. Feynman

barton

« Reply #36220 on: June 02, 2020, 03:26:45 PM »

"The loon bishop".  What a fucking cretin you are.

Why I am generally against having women serve as bishops - she was hyperemotional yesterday.

That said - the 2 bishops we have had that are women - one national and one now local here in Newark - have been quite impressive - so never too late to learn something.

I see how you tried to clean the sexist stink out of the first sentence with the second one.   I'm afraid it failed.

Echo4

• View Profile
« Reply #36221 on: June 02, 2020, 03:27:08 PM »

Sen. John Cornyn, a member of the GOP leadership team, said the protesters had to be cleared out "for security purposes" since Trump was "walking over to the church" and they were asked to clear "but refused to do so."
"So obviously, it was a necessary security measure," Cornyn told CNN. Cornyn rejected the notion that they were acting peacefully since they can't "ignore what law enforcement officers are telling them to do for the security of the president or anybody else

exactly

Bullshit.

(a) There is no evidence that they were asked to leave. There is no footage to suggest it from any of the filming sources.

(b) There was no need for the POTUS to go there.

(c) There was no need for the police to hit people with their shields who were doing nothing but filming

(d) The police were shown media IDs and ignored them.

(e) The White House did not inform the church that this was happening, which would have allowed the church to tell people to come in or to leave.

Bullshit, Kid.

barton

« Reply #36222 on: June 02, 2020, 03:28:04 PM »

You know I think that's a little rough and kind of not fair.  Trump lost a relative in a concentration camp.  He fell off the guard tower.

Remarkable how many people that joke can work for.

LMAO.  Had not heard that one.   

Echo4

• View Profile
« Reply #36223 on: June 02, 2020, 03:29:15 PM »

maybe they should have alerted the pastor and bishop

Ya think?

Watch the fucking videos, Kid.

Let me know when you find any of the police saying anything about moving, please.

Echo4

• View Profile
« Reply #36224 on: June 02, 2020, 03:30:06 PM »

"The loon bishop".  What a fucking cretin you are.

Why I am generally against having women serve as bishops - she was hyperemotional yesterday.

What a sexist pig you are.
Pages: 1 ... 2413 2414 [2415] 2416 2417 ... 4288