Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

What do you expect on Wednesday?

Reports of protests are overblown. A few incidents around the country, but nothing major.
- 5 (45.5%)
A few major incidents in capitals, but nothing much in DC.
- 5 (45.5%)
A major incident in DC, but nothing much around the country.
- 0 (0%)
More than 10 capitals have major upheavals, but nothing much in DC.
- 0 (0%)
A major incident in DC plus more than 10 capitals with significant upheavals.
- 1 (9.1%)
More than half the capitals around the country have problems with protesters, but DC is quiet.
- 0 (0%)
DC has major problems, while more than half the capitals around the country also have considerable trouble with protesters.
- 0 (0%)
Huge disruption to the day.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: January 19, 2021, 10:49:21 PM

Pages: 1 ... 2419 2420 [2421] 2422 2423 ... 4288

Author Topic: Trump Administration  (Read 1610755 times)

bambu.

• View Profile
Re: Trump Administration
« Reply #36300 on: June 02, 2020, 09:16:44 PM »

Memo to all people;

In the real world, if the Cops tell you to "move on", you move on...or you put up with the consequences.
If you don't move on, and obey the directions of police officers, you'll likely get arrested, hit with a baton, run into by a horse, or gassed until you do move on.
No degree from Harvard needed for this one either.

Regards,
bambu-wisdom.

More great ideas you picked up from your Nazi friends? Please save them for the sheep you fuck. They at least will not be offended by your ideas.

In the real world, what I said happens.
You think the horses outside the White House were part of a petting zoo display?

Over last few pandemic months we had $1000 fines for being out of your house without a valid reason, police patrolling and issuing the fines.
The 16 valid reasons listed online and in the newspapers.
In most cases they told people to move on, go home. Most people obeyed.
The dopes who wanted to argue, or punch a female cop in the head on Bondi beach, were issued with a fine or arrested.
Blocking city streets with climate change protests, glue yourself to the road, without a permit...you get dragged off to the dog box on the back of a pick up truck by the cops and taken away.
The female cops at the beach were replaced with tall and muscular young male cops. No more punching.
Go woke, go broke.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36301 on: June 02, 2020, 09:19:16 PM »

If the President has to deploy the military to quell the riots, looting, arson in 28 US cities by the enemies, then so be it.

The president is the thief and the looter. He is also in denial about who is do behind much of the looting.

But it doesn't matter to you. All you can talk about are black criminals.

It’s what white criminals and whites who are criminally minded tend to do.

Here’s hoping they’ve been slow to purge the ranks of our military officers.

http://www.dcreport.org/2020/06/02/the-71-word-oath-that-could-save-our-democracy-from-trump/
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #36302 on: June 02, 2020, 09:19:33 PM »

Memo to all people;

In the real world, if the Cops tell you to "move on", you move on...or you put up with the consequences.
If you don't move on, and obey the directions of police officers, you'll likely get arrested, hit with a baton, run into by a horse, or gassed until you do move on.
No degree from Harvard needed for this one either.

Regards,
bambu-wisdom.
You realize it's these "consequences", especially for African- Americans, that this entire discussion is about, don't you? You don't need a Harvard degree to know that. Even those of low-level wisdom should know.

I do.
Go woke, go broke.

Echo4

• View Profile
« Reply #36303 on: June 02, 2020, 09:21:42 PM »

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #36304 on: June 02, 2020, 09:23:59 PM »

If the President has to deploy the military to quell the riots, looting, arson in 28 US cities by the enemies, then so be it.

The president is the thief and the looter. He is also in denial about who is do behind much of the looting.

But it doesn't matter to you. All you can talk about are black criminals.

It’s what white criminals and whites who are criminally minded tend to do.

Here’s hoping they’ve been slow to purge the ranks of our military officers.

http://www.dcreport.org/2020/06/02/the-71-word-oath-that-could-save-our-democracy-from-trump/

I've watched all the looting and burning etc on my tv news etc for what, 7 days now.
Most of the people I've seen looting and torching cars are Black, clearly Black, mostly males.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2020, 09:26:19 PM by bambu. »
Go woke, go broke.

Echo4

• View Profile
« Reply #36305 on: June 02, 2020, 09:28:33 PM »

I've watched all the looting and burning etc on my tv news etc for what, 7 days now.
Most of the people I've seen looting and torching cars are Black, clearly Black, mostly males.

Ever consider that you view things through biased eyes and mindset, Bambi?

Kind of the way Kid can't see his own sexism?

Echo4

• View Profile
« Reply #36306 on: June 02, 2020, 09:47:31 PM »

https://www.comicsands.com/lapd-detain-store-owners-mistake-2646147574.html?fbclid=IwAR3PUEg7WniAxkL3vq4OZM6EQPac4vyHlF9jjQOO8YqSPKMETmOIciGwzvs

Owners call for police.

Police arrive.

They take the black owners into custody.

While bystanders try to correct the mistake, the looters get away.

barton

« Reply #36307 on: June 02, 2020, 09:54:39 PM »

It's not a matter of what White people are doing, what privilege they might have, what they're getting away with or not getting away with...it's about teaching Bill Cosby's words to the young Black children..
That way they might have some better hope.
Does anybody want to tell Bambu?

X>)

barton

« Reply #36308 on: June 02, 2020, 10:05:14 PM »

They decided they didn't like yesterday's words  - way back in '16, sadly.  Not an open or fair mind among them.

Then why post all this Trump propaganda and hymns of praise?   

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36310 on: June 02, 2020, 11:25:08 PM »

There are too many righteous and God fearing Americans in North Carolina. So the RNC convention alongside tens of thousands of Americans, has been rendered homeless by trump.

He could try trump doral, but it’s a dump and it’s very likely no one would show up.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

Echo4

• View Profile
« Reply #36311 on: June 02, 2020, 11:30:56 PM »

https://www.thenation.com/article/activism/antifa-trump-fbi/?fbclid=IwAR38ag3mitxKEL71uNKblfGL30w4IA53_wJjsVc2jUS4btU9b-1HO7U8zB8

The FBI Finds ‘No Intel Indicating Antifa Involvement’ in Sunday’s Violence

The FBI report, however, states that “based on CHS [Confidential Human Source] canvassing, open source/social media partner engagement, and liaison, FBI WFO has no intelligence indicating Antifa involvement/presence.”
The FBI has been issuing such reports daily since the weekend, according to a Bureau source, who added that none of these documents contained any evidence of Antifa violence.
The report did warn that individuals from a far-right social media group had “called for far-right provocateurs to attack federal agents, use automatic weapons against protesters.” (The Nation is withholding the name of the group in order to not disrupt any potential law enforcement investigations.)

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #36312 on: June 02, 2020, 11:48:13 PM »

Ever consider that you view things through biased eyes and mindset, Bambi?

Kind of the way Kid can't see his own sexism?

I saw/see the riots/looting/burning, still going.
I know what Black people look like.
Most of the sinners seem to be Black people.
One young White girl stood in front of a store, to try to stop the Black people from breaking the law/looting. She was dragged out of the way and the store looted.

White people...I've lived my longish life with them..."White Australia Policy" and all that.
Some of them will verbally abuse you, and kill you in your front yard because you have a green lawn when there are water restrictions, even if you are obeying the restrictions.
One white woman screamed abuse at me then drove off before I could discuss the matter with her.
One White man was killed by another White man in his front yard for watering his roses during said restrictions.
I had a courtyard wall, and hid weapons, ...hammer, knife, long handle shovel behind the wall when I watered.

White people, some will start their old diesel cars right under your bedroom window early morning and let them clang away for 30 mins while they have breakfast.
Some will toss garbage over your back fence into your garden.
If you don't toss it back with interest, and start war, you'll be their bunny forevermore.
Same in your front garden, others will just toss their half empty takeaway containers into your garden, thinking they're superior and you're trash.

Some will borrow your lawnmower, knock it about, then return it broken, take advantage.
Or not return at all things they borrow, and you have to go ask them for them.

Some will blast you for stopping at stop signs.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2020, 11:58:38 PM by bambu. »
Go woke, go broke.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #36313 on: June 02, 2020, 11:48:52 PM »

Has trump built his shine to Hitler in the West Wing or the residence?
You know I think that's a little rough and kind of not fair.  Trump lost a relative in a concentration camp.  He fell off the guard tower.

Remarkable how many people that joke can work for.

Iced tea spit take!
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #36314 on: June 02, 2020, 11:51:44 PM »

https://www.comicsands.com/lapd-detain-store-owners-mistake-2646147574.html?fbclid=IwAR3PUEg7WniAxkL3vq4OZM6EQPac4vyHlF9jjQOO8YqSPKMETmOIciGwzvs

Owners call for police.

Police arrive.

They take the black owners into custody.

While bystanders try to correct the mistake, the looters get away.

Blame the Black looters everywhere...honest mistake by the cops.
Trayvon Martin...Zimmerman would not have been on patrol if Black people hadn't been robbing homes in the complex.
Go woke, go broke.
Pages: 1 ... 2419 2420 [2421] 2422 2423 ... 4288