Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

What do you expect on Wednesday?

Reports of protests are overblown. A few incidents around the country, but nothing major.
- 5 (45.5%)
A few major incidents in capitals, but nothing much in DC.
- 5 (45.5%)
A major incident in DC, but nothing much around the country.
- 0 (0%)
More than 10 capitals have major upheavals, but nothing much in DC.
- 0 (0%)
A major incident in DC plus more than 10 capitals with significant upheavals.
- 1 (9.1%)
More than half the capitals around the country have problems with protesters, but DC is quiet.
- 0 (0%)
DC has major problems, while more than half the capitals around the country also have considerable trouble with protesters.
- 0 (0%)
Huge disruption to the day.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: January 19, 2021, 10:49:21 PM

Pages: 1 ... 2431 2432 [2433] 2434 2435 ... 4288

Author Topic: Trump Administration  (Read 1585022 times)

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
Re: Trump Administration
« Reply #36480 on: June 03, 2020, 11:06:38 PM »

I've watched all the looting and burning etc on my tv news etc for what, 7 days now.
Most of the people I've seen looting and torching cars are Black, clearly Black, mostly males.

Ever consider that you view things through biased eyes and mindset, Bambi?

Kind of the way Kid can't see his own sexism?

I saw/see the riots/looting/burning, still going.
I know what Black people look like.
Most of the sinners seem to be Black people.
One young White girl stood in front of a store, to try to stop the Black people from breaking the law/looting. She was dragged out of the way and the store looted.

White people...I've lived my longish life with them..."White Australia Policy" and all that.
Some of them will verbally abuse you, and kill you in your front yard because you have a green lawn when there are water restrictions, even if you are obeying the restrictions.
One white woman screamed abuse at me then drove off before I could discuss the matter with her.
One White man was killed by another White man in his front yard for watering his roses during said restrictions.
I had a courtyard wall, and hid weapons, ...hammer, knife, long handle shovel behind the wall when I watered.

White people, some will start their old diesel cars right under your bedroom window early morning and let them clang away for 30 mins while they have breakfast.
Some will toss garbage over your back fence into your garden.
If you don't toss it back with interest, and start war, you'll be their bunny forevermore.
Same in your front garden, others will just toss their half empty takeaway containers into your garden, thinking they're superior and you're trash.

Some will borrow your lawnmower, knock it about, then return it broken, take advantage.
Or not return at all things they borrow, and you have to go ask them for them.

Some will blast you for stopping at stop signs.

You forgot the part about whites being murdered by Police on a regular basis.
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

Echo4

• View Profile
« Reply #36481 on: June 03, 2020, 11:10:06 PM »

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EZovovbWoAEdKLh?format=jpg&name=large

I mean, do you all not get how ridiculous it looks that the US military is in the nation’s capital staring down American citizens who brought extra garbage bags?

Good thing Florida and West Virginia are sending reinforcements.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #36482 on: June 03, 2020, 11:13:13 PM »

Is anyone seriously explaining to young Black people, males in particular, that if they break the law and get a criminal record it could well seriously hamper their efforts to find a good job, and hamper their overseas travel plans into the future?

Bruh, I almost got arrested at 16 for running. I’m just kind of loping along when a sector car pulled into the curb cut in front of me, so close I literally ran into the side of the car.
Cop had me face down on the hood of the car and was cuffing me. I didn’t say anything.
“Why are you running?”

“It’s 945 and my Dad said be home by 10!”

He let me go.

I was so pissed.
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #36483 on: June 03, 2020, 11:22:30 PM »

5 cops shot.
1 cop run down with a car deliberately.
Another cop bashed in the head.
Statues defaced.

Cops should refuse to go to work now.
The People want anarchy, let them enjoy.

All this is happening because four murderers weren’t arrested for killing a man in daylight and on camera.

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #36484 on: June 03, 2020, 11:25:30 PM »

The good people of Iowa decided that Steve King is not a Shining example,  took The Stand they needed to take,  and he did not Carrie the district.

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #36485 on: June 03, 2020, 11:31:59 PM »

https://www.skynews.com.au/details/_6161343322001

The Left are forcing new ‘victimised stereotypes’ upon minorities

Sky News host Rowan Dean says a renewed form of racism has emerged from the hard left who are “demanding a new stereotype” be put on African-Americans, one where “you have to be a victim of an injustice perpetrated not by a black person”. Mr Dean told Sky News for those on the hard left or even the “normal left” the only black lives which matter are “those that fit a stereotype”. “This is racism,” he proclaimed.

#####

Yes, seemingly lost on the "Black lives matter" folk are the numbers of Black lives taken by other Black people...the numbers of which are sky-high on the graph.
In contrast, the number of Black lives taken by White people are very low on the graph.

Why do racists insist on comparing cops and crooks?

Crooks gonna crook and our taxes pay cops too, Cops are sworn to Protect and Serve not Contain and Control.

Lyndon Johnson

Echo4

• View Profile
« Reply #36486 on: June 03, 2020, 11:33:45 PM »

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36487 on: June 03, 2020, 11:35:18 PM »

The failing junta has recruited prison riot squads to play the role of insurgent terrorists. American journalism is no joke. The insignia-less roid-bois on the street tonight are riot squads from surrounding prisons.

They need to take trump with them when they return to their normal assignments. There is probably an isolation cell they can put him in where he’d be mostly safe from getting Qaddafied like he deserves.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #36488 on: June 03, 2020, 11:37:33 PM »

Will trump ever mature enough to grasp object permanence?

Did he think that by turning the lights out and hiding in the basement people would suddenly forget that the building he was in is the White House?

Is this what he does every time his creditors come calling?

It’s no wonder he won’t stand for re-election in November.

He's wasting his time.
He'd be better off spending his life relaxing in resorts and playing golf.
Latest poll shows that;
Two thirds of Americans support the protests.

I saw a poll a couple of days ago, I forget where, from 2016, which had about 2/3 of White Americans against "taking the knee during the anthem" protests.

Now I don't want to conflate Kap's 2016 protests with the Floyd murder protests, as I think its intellectually dishonest, but it will be interesting to see as pro sports are gearing up to resume play, in particular the NBA in Disney World, what happens when I assume many players take a knee in protest during the anthem.

I expect they (NBA players) will get support from Adam Silver, but wonder what Dictator Donnie will say and whether he'll try to leverage the knee politically once again.

Or maybe he'll just tear-gas the court, and get a photo with Mickey.

That was then and this is now. Kap ended his playing career and moved on to a different stage of his life. At the time, Pence did a waddle to St. John’s prelude from an NFL skybox to plant the administration’s flag squarely in the cracker camp in case anyone was wondering.

The nation and the world have had a couple of years to stew on it and, lo and behold, roughly a third have moved away from a wrong Ass position on the issue and have moved over to a much better one.

Not sure there is any way to quantify how much credit to give to Kap, the multitudes in the cause he took up, natural wisdom and evolution, or the subsequent events in this country, but we’ve come to a place in 3 years where 2/3 are for what 2/3 were against just that short time ago. Some might start to imagine that they were seeing the beginning of a potential trend or something, but that might be reading into it too much.

Shutting down the NFL protest is one reason we’re here.

Lyndon Johnson

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #36489 on: June 03, 2020, 11:59:23 PM »

Very true.

These protests are dragging some actual scumbags out of the woodwork so they can be put away and closely supervised.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/prosecutors-3-arrested-on-terrorism-charges-in-las-vegas/ar-BB14ZJZ5
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile

Richard P. Feynman

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #36491 on: June 04, 2020, 12:08:01 AM »

Pretty amazing that Trump is actively quoting Nixon at this point:

Tweeting: SILENT MAJORITY

And blathering about being the Law & Order candidate.

He forgets Nixon was not the incumbent at the time.

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #36492 on: June 04, 2020, 12:19:19 AM »

YOU argue that because YOU ARE A RACIST.

This whole line of argument is idiotic because it dodges the screamingly obvious fact that people take up specific causes and protest specific social outrages.   This in no way is to detract from the worthy causes of others.   BLM is addressing the serious issue of extrajudicial killings directed primarily against black people.    Black lives matter,  TOO,  they are saying to their city governance, in this context.   

Some people march for a cure for malaria --  this doesn't signify they are callously indifferent to cancer or HIV.   Everyone picks their battle.
Of course, you choose your battles - provided you are white. For that antipodal ass and those like him black people only get to be angry about what white people say they can.

They're "race riots".

Most riots are started by Police.

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #36493 on: June 04, 2020, 12:24:30 AM »

RIP
David Dorn
RIP
Dave Patrick Underwood

Black law enforcement veterans  murdered by cowardly rioters 

Very few comments about their black lives.

Fuck you.

They wouldn’t have been harms way if the four murderers in Minneapolis had been arrested the day they were fired,

Lyndon Johnson

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #36494 on: June 04, 2020, 12:26:00 AM »

Is anyone seriously explaining to young Black people, males in particular, that if they break the law and get a criminal record it could well seriously hamper their efforts to find a good job, and hamper their overseas travel plans into the future?

Bruh, I almost got arrested at 16 for running. I’m just kind of loping along when a sector car pulled into the curb cut in front of me, so close I literally ran into the side of the car.
Cop had me face down on the hood of the car and was cuffing me. I didn’t say anything.
“Why are you running?”

“It’s 945 and my Dad said be home by 10!”

He let me go.

I was so pissed.

9.45pm I guess.
Maybe the last 5 "runners" he stopped had been up to no good.
Go woke, go broke.
Pages: 1 ... 2431 2432 [2433] 2434 2435 ... 4288