Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

What do you expect on Wednesday?

Reports of protests are overblown. A few incidents around the country, but nothing major.
- 5 (45.5%)
A few major incidents in capitals, but nothing much in DC.
- 5 (45.5%)
A major incident in DC, but nothing much around the country.
- 0 (0%)
More than 10 capitals have major upheavals, but nothing much in DC.
- 0 (0%)
A major incident in DC plus more than 10 capitals with significant upheavals.
- 1 (9.1%)
More than half the capitals around the country have problems with protesters, but DC is quiet.
- 0 (0%)
DC has major problems, while more than half the capitals around the country also have considerable trouble with protesters.
- 0 (0%)
Huge disruption to the day.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: January 19, 2021, 10:49:21 PM

Pages: 1 ... 2432 2433 [2434] 2435 2436 ... 4288

Author Topic: Trump Administration  (Read 1584409 times)

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
Re: Trump Administration
« Reply #36495 on: June 04, 2020, 12:30:09 AM »

You are up to no good right now, dingo cunt.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #36497 on: June 04, 2020, 12:34:46 AM »

Trump is angling for the full Qaddafi, bayonet and all. It’s better treatment than he deserves at this point already, but we are a forgiving people.

Bambu, are you going to tell us what is wrong with each of the 9 ways you linked to or are going to try and get right about this?

I'm still going with "All lives matter".
Go woke, go broke.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #36498 on: June 04, 2020, 12:34:55 AM »

YOU argue that because YOU ARE A RACIST.

This whole line of argument is idiotic because it dodges the screamingly obvious fact that people take up specific causes and protest specific social outrages.   This in no way is to detract from the worthy causes of others.   BLM is addressing the serious issue of extrajudicial killings directed primarily against black people.    Black lives matter,  TOO,  they are saying to their city governance, in this context.   

Some people march for a cure for malaria --  this doesn't signify they are callously indifferent to cancer or HIV.   Everyone picks their battle.

The guy commentator at the NBA was sacked from his tv and radio jobs for saying "All Lives matter" which is now offensive to Africans Americans apparently.
Who knew.
Literally everyone. As.i think Knicks noted, you know they hate you when they wont even let you have your slogan.
I saw "All lives matter" placards in the protests.
Until Black Lives Matter, no lives matter.

At least now people know what the rules are...know what "the go is" as we say in antipodes land.

"At least now...?"

No, the African-Americans have known where they stand for 400 years.

And the white folks have known where the African-Americans stand for 400 years.

Would you trade places to be an African-American in America today? Or Australia?

Remains as true today as twenty years ago:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0k_kIpxfWxA
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #36499 on: June 04, 2020, 12:39:37 AM »

https://twitter.com/liamgideon/status/1268355133877911555/photo/1

US Army (Airborne) deployed in DC.

I've heard nothing about the Insurrection Act having been declared.

That would make Trump in violation of federal law.

But, of course, the only people who Kid and Ward care about wrt law-breakaing are Dems. And Bambi only cares about African-Americans. Beyond that, "Christian King" Trump can do whatever he wants as far as the three of them care.

Pussy Comitatus.

We’re not a state so we don’t have a governor to tell the feds to go screw.

Taxation without representation.
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #36500 on: June 04, 2020, 12:42:42 AM »

Lyndon Johnson

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #36501 on: June 04, 2020, 12:43:11 AM »

As history marches over the tattered remains of Bambu ilk (that is a really nasty and terrible thing to call anyone), here is a good start at a gateway to a better tomorrow

http://slate.com/news-and-politics/2020/06/police-reform-america-george-floyd.html
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #36502 on: June 04, 2020, 12:44:14 AM »

Meanwhile, when were were looking in a different direction:

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2020/may/28/alaska-bears-wolves-trump-rules-hunters?fbclid=IwAR3gHeD5Lr9k9o382IWclnMy5oUM6y1esQTLngTj_Xw6GrssG8ogluJUQgI

New rules to allow hunters to go after cubs in dens.

The cruelty is the point.

Don’t forget the sheer inadequacy of anyone who would do that and try to claim it was hunting.

Richard P. Feynman

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #36503 on: June 04, 2020, 12:46:45 AM »

Is anyone seriously explaining to young Black people, males in particular, that if they break the law and get a criminal record it could well seriously hamper their efforts to find a good job, and hamper their overseas travel plans into the future?

Bruh, I almost got arrested at 16 for running. I’m just kind of loping along when a sector car pulled into the curb cut in front of me, so close I literally ran into the side of the car.
Cop had me face down on the hood of the car and was cuffing me. I didn’t say anything.
“Why are you running?”

“It’s 945 and my Dad said be home by 10!”

He let me go.

I was so pissed.

9.45pm I guess.
Maybe the last 5 "runners" he stopped had been up to no good.

That’s what Zimmerman said about Trayvon Martin

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #36504 on: June 04, 2020, 12:48:28 AM »

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2020/may/28/alaska-bears-wolves-trump-rules-hunters?fbclid=IwAR3gHeD5Lr9k9o382IWclnMy5oUM6y1esQTLngTj_Xw6GrssG8ogluJUQgI

Don’t forget the sheer inadequacy of anyone who would do that and try to claim it was hunting.

Reminds me of the baby harp seal hunts...

Lyndon Johnson

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #36505 on: June 04, 2020, 01:12:25 AM »

Is anyone seriously explaining to young Black people, males in particular, that if they break the law and get a criminal record it could well seriously hamper their efforts to find a good job, and hamper their overseas travel plans into the future?

Bruh, I almost got arrested at 16 for running. I’m just kind of loping along when a sector car pulled into the curb cut in front of me, so close I literally ran into the side of the car.
Cop had me face down on the hood of the car and was cuffing me. I didn’t say anything.
“Why are you running?”

“It’s 945 and my Dad said be home by 10!”

He let me go.

I was so pissed.

9.45pm I guess.
Maybe the last 5 "runners" he stopped had been up to no good.

That’s what Zimmerman said about Trayvon Martin

Zimmerman would never have been patrolling if Black people[ Black woman told the newspaper] hadn't been robbing homes in the complex.

You had a valid reason for running...he released you [they cuff most people they think might do a runner on them]...maybe others who looked like you he'd stopped did not.
I refuse to believe that he just picked on you without good 'proactive policing' reason.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2020, 01:33:17 AM by bambu. »
Go woke, go broke.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #36506 on: June 04, 2020, 01:14:40 AM »

Reminds me of the baby harp seal hunts...

They skin dogs and wolf cubs alive and toss them into boiling water in the markets in China.
"The more tortured the meat the better for male virility."
Go woke, go broke.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #36507 on: June 04, 2020, 01:16:05 AM »

You refuse to believe a lot of shit, Fritz. Most of it not only true, but also fundamentally important. Refusing to believe what you should, you fill your head with spiteful bogus put out to give wood while killing off most of your brain cells.

That’s why you are such a vile fucked up piece of shit.

If you feel the need to snort buckets of the informational crystal meth, don’t strew your cracked out leavings all over the forum. Contain your brain cancer. If you like to be raped by your priest, that is your problem. Stay out of Sunday School.

It’s hard to tell if you have Hitler or Bill Cosby on a higher pedestal.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2020, 01:23:38 AM by facilitatorn »

Richard P. Feynman

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #36508 on: June 04, 2020, 01:26:43 AM »

You refuse to believe a lot of shit, Fritz. Most of it not only true, but also fundamentally important. That’s why you are such a vile fucked up piece of shit.

In case I'm "Fritz".

I believe this;

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/blogs/andrew-bolt/tonight-whites-apologising-for-whiteness-in-these-race-riots-and-do-all-black-lives-matter/news-story/3d808e92ff6a922c2120e9b7305ba82d

TONIGHT: WHITES APOLOGISING FOR WHITENESS IN THESE RACE RIOTS

And in this race war, is there anything more pathetic that seeing whites apologise for their race? Watch three bizarre examples and feel your toes curl.

#####

Nothing much is more pathetic.

« Last Edit: June 04, 2020, 01:29:17 AM by bambu. »
Go woke, go broke.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #36509 on: June 04, 2020, 01:31:09 AM »

You refuse to believe a lot of shit, Fritz. Most of it not only true, but also fundamentally important. Refusing to believe what you should, you fill your head with spiteful bogus put out to give wood while killing off most of your brain cells.

That’s why you are such a vile fucked up piece of shit.

If you feel the need to snort buckets of the informational crystal meth, don’t strew your cracked out leavings all over the forum. Contain your brain cancer. If you like to be raped by your priest, that is your problem. Stay out of Sunday School.

It’s hard to tell if you have Hitler or Bill Cosby on a higher pedestal.

You, on the other hand, are obviously in denial about many many true things.
Go woke, go broke.
Pages: 1 ... 2432 2433 [2434] 2435 2436 ... 4288