Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

What do you expect on Wednesday?

Reports of protests are overblown. A few incidents around the country, but nothing major.
- 5 (45.5%)
A few major incidents in capitals, but nothing much in DC.
- 5 (45.5%)
A major incident in DC, but nothing much around the country.
- 0 (0%)
More than 10 capitals have major upheavals, but nothing much in DC.
- 0 (0%)
A major incident in DC plus more than 10 capitals with significant upheavals.
- 1 (9.1%)
More than half the capitals around the country have problems with protesters, but DC is quiet.
- 0 (0%)
DC has major problems, while more than half the capitals around the country also have considerable trouble with protesters.
- 0 (0%)
Huge disruption to the day.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: January 19, 2021, 10:49:21 PM

Pages: 1 ... 2597 2598 [2599] 2600 2601 ... 4288

Author Topic: Trump Administration  (Read 1583841 times)

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
Re: Trump Administration
« Reply #38970 on: June 18, 2020, 06:16:43 PM »

The answer is simple on the issue of CHAZ, the USA is a free nation, and the USA is already ours, and all men are created equal. We do not need to take over what is already ours. But, the USA belongs to all of us, and we all have rights, so we have to create rules for our society in order to protect all of our rights.

And right now we have the Corona Virus, and there obviously seems to be issues there on toilets, etc, and it looks like the area needs to be cleaned up for public health reasons. So, the people have to leave that area so that it can be cleaned up and sanitized.

I also know that you get more with candy than you do with vinegar, so you gotta reward them with something for going along with you.

Give them a YMCA camp, or something. Give them free motel rooms and free food somewhere, or something. They cannot continue to do what they are doing, so you trade that for something that they are allowed to do.

In America we all have rights, and we have rules to protect our rights. And right now we have a public health crisis, the whole area needs to be cleaned up, and they need to cooperate because of the Corona Virus. And we can reward them with food and shelter and showers, etc.

Salute,

Tony V.

You may not like the look of the graffiti, but those are the cleanest streets in Seattle, with the most present and consistent medical outreach to the city’s most vulnerable populations.

If Seattle is smart, the’ll give the station to the groups managing the autonomous zone permanently.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

Echo4

• View Profile
« Reply #38971 on: June 18, 2020, 06:19:00 PM »

https://theconversation.com/the-number-of-climate-deniers-in-australia-is-more-than-double-the-global-average-new-survey-finds-140450?fbclid=IwAR0cqneyvqfn3lHabVJ-grDjKyqJnajMtGngLlkX4F_IqmuEpV75aaMp6UM

Americans are even smarter, they top the list.

Always best, when confronted with words you don't like to point at the other guy instead of discussing your own.

That reply was just the start of the conversation.
The next part is;

It's not surprising Americans, Australians, and others near the top of the list, given the fact that "the climate is always changing, Ice Ages come and go, the amount of CO2 in the atmosphere is 0.04% and 97% of that occurs naturally" believe it's "not a big deal".

Like I said.

And you just keep ignoring those pictures. Must be made up. Can't be real.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #38972 on: June 18, 2020, 06:30:51 PM »

Woman calls 911:
"A man is trying to break into my house,  he's big and is crazy,  I fear I'm going to be raped, murdered, or kidnapped, send the police, hurry."

911:
"Sorry,  there are no more police...I'll send over a social worker".

Defunding doesn't mean elimination of armed response police.   You argue in bad faith:  you pretend you didn't understand key points so you can caricature the other side's position.  It's why some of us don't directly reply to your rhetorical points anymore.

Defunding doesn't mean anything.  It"s a total non starter.  Whoever started to use the term first should be ashamed.

When’s the last time you got rousted over some bullshit?

It ain’t happening today or tomorrow but the police state you worship is over.

If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #38973 on: June 18, 2020, 06:34:47 PM »

Woman calls 911:
"A man is trying to break into my house,  he's big and is crazy,  I fear I'm going to be raped, murdered, or kidnapped, send the police, hurry."

911:

Defunding doesn't mean elimination of armed response police.   You argue in bad faith:  you pretend you didn't understand key points so you can caricature the other side's position.  It's why some of us don't directly reply to your rhetorical points anymore.
I find the best response to bambutt's "rhetorical points" is generally, Yes, but you are a RACIST.

Watched a move the other night "the perfect man/guy" or something, starring the lovely Sanaa Lathan.
She [beautiful Black woman] was in a relationship with a handsome and very nice Black man, who after 9 years wouldn't commit to marriage and babies.
She waved him goodbye, and then met a handsome Black man in a bar/restaurant, He was charming and also very nice.
They dated a few times. Last time was when they stopped at a gas station, he went inside to buy something leaving her in the car alone. A White man appeared, drooling over the car, asking her what model it was, he asked her if he could take a photo of the car, she said it would be ok.

Next minute Black boyfriend appears and bashes the White man to a pulp and she and Black boyfriend drive off, she petrified by the snap and violence.
She broke off the romance, Black man became a stalker, her girlfriends told her to go to the police.
I said to them thru the tv; "Sorry, no police anymore, they've been 'cancelled'.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2020, 06:37:48 PM by bambu. »
Go woke, go broke.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #38974 on: June 18, 2020, 06:36:24 PM »

Woman calls 911:

911:

I find the best response to bambutt's "rhetorical points" is generally, Yes, but you are a RACIST.

Watched a move the other night

Could have ended it there. Nothing else in there was worth reading.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #38975 on: June 18, 2020, 06:41:30 PM »

Woman calls 911:

911:

Watched a move the other night

Could have ended it there. Nothing else in there was worth reading.

I thought it was symbolic...of how women, girls, men, and boys might fare when cops have been abolished, or defunded to a state of almost non existence, and too scared to force anyone to stop doing anything. 
Go woke, go broke.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #38977 on: June 18, 2020, 06:51:39 PM »

In Minneapolis, where Floyd, a black man, was killed by white police officer Derek Chauvin callously kneeling on his neck for nine minutes, the city council last week voted to dismantle the police force and use social worker outreach instead.
Go woke, go broke.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #38978 on: June 18, 2020, 06:54:52 PM »

In Minneapolis (...)

Stop.

You are fucking yourself so much the sheep are actually feeling neglected.

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #38979 on: June 18, 2020, 06:57:17 PM »

Richard P. Feynman

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #38980 on: June 18, 2020, 07:10:06 PM »

In Minneapolis (...)

Stop.

Miranda knows all;

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/rendezview/miranda-devine-seattles-policefree-zone-is-a-nasty-woke-joke/news-story/a4d1f8f2e36b89c1e4addaf87c95ecc1

In Minneapolis,...……….

#####

She also seems to think the Antifa you love so much is a 'woke joke'.
Go woke, go broke.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #38981 on: June 18, 2020, 07:22:07 PM »

In Minneapolis (...)

Stop.

Miranda knows all;

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/rendezview/miranda-devine-seattles-policefree-zone-is-a-nasty-woke-joke/news-story/a4d1f8f2e36b89c1e4addaf87c95ecc1

In Minneapolis,...……….

#####

She also seems to think the Antifa you love so much is a 'woke joke'.

She's a racist, too, just like you. And she thinks Antifa is an organization. We don't love "Antifa." We hate fascist activity and appreciate those who stand against it.

You think sending a social worker to deal with a guy asleep in his car is a bad idea. This, as ever, tells us about you, not about him or about Antifa.

If you are anti those who are anti-fascism, then you are pro-fascism. It's a definition thing.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #38982 on: June 18, 2020, 07:23:17 PM »

I used to think Louie Gohmert was the biggest asshole in the House... after Steve King of course, but now there is a new contender for the title...
Matt Gaetz of Floriduh...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXECwX1vK-g
It may be a matter of Home State chavanism, but you should really consider Paul Gosar.
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38983 on: June 18, 2020, 07:25:24 PM »

Woman calls 911:

911:

Watched a move the other night "the perfect man/guy" or something, starring the lovely Sanaa Lathan.
She [beautiful Black woman] was in a relationship with a handsome and very nice Black man, who after 9 years wouldn't commit to marriage and babies.
She waved him goodbye, and then met a handsome Black man in a bar/restaurant, He was charming and also very nice.
They dated a few times. Last time was when they stopped at a gas station, he went inside to buy something leaving her in the car alone. A White man appeared, drooling over the car, asking her what model it was, he asked her if he could take a photo of the car, she said it would be ok.

Next minute Black boyfriend appears and bashes the White man to a pulp and she and Black boyfriend drive off, she petrified by the snap and violence.
She broke off the romance, Black man became a stalker, her girlfriends told her to go to the police.
I said to them thru the tv; "Sorry, no police anymore, they've been 'cancelled'.
Yes, but you are a RACIST.
The pellet with the poison's in the vessel with the pestle; the chalice with the palace has the brew that is true!

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #38984 on: June 18, 2020, 07:27:06 PM »

Woman calls 911:

911:

Pull out the waistband of your undergarment. Look down... see? It’s still there.

Lyndon Johnson
Pages: 1 ... 2597 2598 [2599] 2600 2601 ... 4288