Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

What do you expect on Wednesday?

Reports of protests are overblown. A few incidents around the country, but nothing major.
- 5 (45.5%)
A few major incidents in capitals, but nothing much in DC.
- 5 (45.5%)
A major incident in DC, but nothing much around the country.
- 0 (0%)
More than 10 capitals have major upheavals, but nothing much in DC.
- 0 (0%)
A major incident in DC plus more than 10 capitals with significant upheavals.
- 1 (9.1%)
More than half the capitals around the country have problems with protesters, but DC is quiet.
- 0 (0%)
DC has major problems, while more than half the capitals around the country also have considerable trouble with protesters.
- 0 (0%)
Huge disruption to the day.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: January 19, 2021, 10:49:21 PM

Pages: 1 ... 2717 2718 [2719] 2720 2721 ... 4288

Author Topic: Trump Administration  (Read 1583589 times)

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
Re: Trump Administration
« Reply #40770 on: June 30, 2020, 09:02:55 PM »

Whatever makes you happy, Bank

By the way, I am glad you and Fac have found each other.

bankshot1

• View Profile
« Reply #40771 on: June 30, 2020, 09:03:18 PM »

I guess kid has his mask on and didn't see my post.

Somebody tell him its just supposed to cover his nose and mouth.

mask-rookies, whaddya gonna do?

bankshot1

• View Profile
« Reply #40772 on: June 30, 2020, 09:09:07 PM »

Whatever makes you happy, Bank

By the way, I am glad you and Fac have found each other.

Thanks I'm glad you're concerned about my well being in these stressful times.

And i was really really, really trying to make you happy by trying to view Scott's statement through your POV, and see how you saw it,

But you had no POV.

perhpas if you adjust the mask as per the above post.

So uncover your eyes, it will help you see a little better, and it will cover your mouth and stop the possible spread of the virus.

Mask-rookies, they never seem to read the instructions.

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #40773 on: June 30, 2020, 09:12:33 PM »

This is what happens when anarchist rioting protesters make society sick of them,  the violin vigil folk  pay a price.

So hard to tell anarchists and violinists apart.   Anyone who has been to a Suzuki method recital knows this.
It appears you have no clue to the meanings of anarchy or the Suzuki Method.

It appears, as ever, that nothing goes over your head because your reaction time is too fast.
Barton is proof you can’t fix stupid.

Echo4

• View Profile
« Reply #40774 on: June 30, 2020, 09:12:52 PM »

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/505302-rand-paul-urges-fauci-to-provide-more-optimism-on-coronavirus?fbclid=IwAR1t2SvaateTJ6qdaN1HudOAAcD8znMFqO_BXoG7vumrMUsVNur4ZCuNKwQ

Rand Paul chided Dr. Fauci for his lack of optimism.

Paul also zeroed in on recent comments Fauci made about restarting sporting events and herd immunity, asserting that “we shouldn’t presume that a group of experts somehow knows what’s best for everyone.”

Fifty years later, Roman Hruska is smiling gratefully at Rand Paul (and Kid).

So what if he is mediocre?  There are a lot of mediocre judges and people and lawyers.  They are entitled to a little representation, aren't they?  We can't have all Brandeises, Cardozos, and Frankfurters and stuff like that there.

Echo4

• View Profile
« Reply #40775 on: June 30, 2020, 09:13:52 PM »

This is what happens when anarchist rioting protesters make society sick of them,  the violin vigil folk  pay a price.

So hard to tell anarchists and violinists apart.   Anyone who has been to a Suzuki method recital knows this.

It appears, as ever, that nothing goes over your head because your reaction time is too fast.

Yup.

He tried long and hard with you, but has had to admit failure. He can't fix you.

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #40776 on: June 30, 2020, 09:21:31 PM »

Yup.

He tried long and hard with you, but has had to admit failure. He can't fix you.
LOL.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40777 on: June 30, 2020, 09:25:07 PM »

Yes despite his efforts you remain  stupid.
The pellet with the poison's in the vessel with the pestle; the chalice with the palace has the brew that is true!

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40778 on: June 30, 2020, 09:25:59 PM »

Yup.

Damn, my post is an... echo.
The pellet with the poison's in the vessel with the pestle; the chalice with the palace has the brew that is true!

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #40779 on: June 30, 2020, 09:27:28 PM »

43 years ago Rick Monday saved an American Flag.
If only our pampered athletes of today(and alleged mayors and governors) Had the same set of balls.
Or any.

https://www.facebook.com/94471021099/posts/10158235311016100/?vh=e&d=n

Echo4

• View Profile
« Reply #40780 on: June 30, 2020, 09:34:36 PM »

So, Kid and Ward...

Now that we have dealt with your Toledo issue and the St. Louis people, let's come back to these stories that you refuse to opine on:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/30/politics/white-house-russia-afghanistan-bounties-intelligence-2019/index.html

Where are the "Benghazi" like hearings in the Senate, with the deep probing questions about the deaths of our service men and women? Do we get Pompeo in front of Congress for 11 hours straight answering questions?

When do we get full hearings on the decision to lie about masks or to mislead on PPE? Where are the hearings about the new shortages?

How about the prediction that we will be at 201k 179k 175k by October 1? (I still think the 179k was low.)

bankshot1

• View Profile
« Reply #40781 on: June 30, 2020, 09:38:37 PM »

Poor Red is broken and incapable of understanding that young masked people are taking to the streets and fighting for the flag they love,

They see it being defaced and dishonored every day by a fool, coward, racist and Russian puppet, and they are trying to save it from his filthy hands.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #40782 on: June 30, 2020, 09:42:52 PM »

"The uneducated are showing up in droves - and unfortunately are given microphones..."

-   Tim Scott

If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

kiidcarter8

• View Profile

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #40784 on: June 30, 2020, 09:59:54 PM »

Gratitude, optimism, and faith, are so important, especially during these hard times. And we need to remember to look for the beauty in the world.

On the issue of schools... I met a guy in Rome, Italy, he owned an Irish pub there in Rome, and he was a former public school teacher in New York City, he said that he feared for his life and he hated his job, so he quit, and he went to work teaching at a Catholic school, and he said that all of a sudden he loved his job and the students really wanted to learn, he said the Catholic school was great.

And when I was in high school there was a race riot, and people brought guns to school, the cops and school security did a great job and no one was hurt, it was a miracle that no one was killed. For some reason I was surrounded by Black people who said they were looking for violence, and the cops and school security pulled me out, and they told me to leave and to go home. That was my last day of school. They asked me not to return. I was working anyway, so I just went to work full time. Later I returned to community college and I went to acting school, but for me high school sucked. If I was at a Catholic high school then I would not have had any problems. Or if I was at a high school for the performing arts, or whatever. I support school choice.

Salute,

Tony V.

Do you ever respond to posts?

Yes. I try to when I can.

Salute,

Tony V.
Pages: 1 ... 2717 2718 [2719] 2720 2721 ... 4288