Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

What do you expect on Wednesday?

Reports of protests are overblown. A few incidents around the country, but nothing major.
- 5 (45.5%)
A few major incidents in capitals, but nothing much in DC.
- 5 (45.5%)
A major incident in DC, but nothing much around the country.
- 0 (0%)
More than 10 capitals have major upheavals, but nothing much in DC.
- 0 (0%)
A major incident in DC plus more than 10 capitals with significant upheavals.
- 1 (9.1%)
More than half the capitals around the country have problems with protesters, but DC is quiet.
- 0 (0%)
DC has major problems, while more than half the capitals around the country also have considerable trouble with protesters.
- 0 (0%)
Huge disruption to the day.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: January 19, 2021, 10:49:21 PM

Pages: 1 ... 3014 3015 [3016] 3017 3018 ... 4288

Author Topic: Trump Administration  (Read 2008101 times)

Echo4

• View Profile
Re: Trump Administration
« Reply #45225 on: July 29, 2020, 10:01:23 PM »

I had the misfortune to look at this thread before logging in, and saw a KidC posting (they are invisible once I'm logged in).  Request moderator delete posts that promote medically misleading information.  This poster would be banned at a science/med forum, where posters have to be responsive to evidence from peer-reviewed studies.
Assuming the moderator could remember his sign on credentials.

Another "shot" from the guy who thinks saying Americans are stupid is racist. And who cannot even follow posts.

Kam

• '77er
    • View Profile
« Reply #45226 on: July 29, 2020, 10:04:47 PM »

Hilary Clinton was a divisive candidate.  Dems needed to at least add Bernie as her running mate to retain the Bernie vote.

Ya'all thought her perfect at the time

I didn't.  But i can understand why women could see little difference between a Clinton in the White House or Trump. 
Trumps baggage (in regards to the way he treated women) was offset by Hillary supporting Bill during the Lewinsky scandal.
I supported Bernie, but when the choice was down to Clinton or Trump I supported Clinton.  Lots of his supporters didn't fall in line.
KP interns for the firm of Tatum and Brown

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #45227 on: July 29, 2020, 10:13:18 PM »

I think HRC was a horrendous candidate but would have been a good President (and if graded on the curve Trump is on she would have been God-like). But perfect. Nope. I knew  she was going to lose.
"I've been in and out, I've been up and down.  I don't want to go until I've been all around."--Jack Bruce

Echo4

• View Profile
« Reply #45228 on: July 29, 2020, 10:23:11 PM »

Hilary Clinton was a divisive candidate.  Dems needed to at least add Bernie as her running mate to retain the Bernie vote.

Nobody thought she was perfect, either time, Kid. And you fucking well know it.

We did think she would be a superb president, which is not the same as either perfect or a perfect candidate.

The GOP thought she was pretty good as the SoS until they realized she was going to run for president again in 2016, then set out to drag her positives down.

But your revisionist history is far more interesting, I'm sure.

Echo4

• View Profile
« Reply #45229 on: July 29, 2020, 10:28:18 PM »

Echo4

• View Profile
« Reply #45230 on: July 29, 2020, 10:45:01 PM »

Highest death count in a single US day since May 27th, two months ago.

Highest 7 day rolling average of daily deaths since June 2nd, over 1,000 a day.

bankshot1

• View Profile
« Reply #45231 on: July 29, 2020, 10:58:39 PM »

y'all don't know what you're babbling about.

she was truly the definition of the lesser of two evils . But as we've sadly learned the truly evil candidate won in '16 and his evil grows every day.

In one of my last convos with Red I spoke of my reservations about her, but I was voting for her nontheless, as she was qualified for the job. Trump was not. and has only gotten worse.

Echo4

• View Profile
« Reply #45232 on: July 29, 2020, 11:02:41 PM »

bankshot1

• View Profile
« Reply #45233 on: July 29, 2020, 11:05:10 PM »

Repubs have to be asked about Trump's openly racist twitter about suburbs.

I am happy to inform all of the people living their Suburban Lifestyle Dream that you will no longer be bothered or financially hurt by having low income housing built in your neighborhood...

...Your housing prices will go up based on the market, and crime will go down. I have rescinded the Obama-Biden AFFH Rule. Enjoy!

Trump's running on racism, segregation fear and red-lining.

Fucking disgusting

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #45234 on: July 29, 2020, 11:10:11 PM »

I think Harris would be Biden's AG.

Lockemup Kamaka

Yep - fits the Biden mold.

Get that scum off the street and keep it off

LAW AND ORDER

you fucking hypocrite.
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

Echo4

• View Profile

Echo4

• View Profile
« Reply #45236 on: July 29, 2020, 11:17:51 PM »

She wasn't perfect.

But she understood about bullies.

Trump is a bully.

She cared about children.

Trump cares about himself.

https://www.facebook.com/Slate/videos/10154208469206438/

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #45237 on: July 29, 2020, 11:20:20 PM »

I didn't.  But i can understand why women could see little difference between a Clinton in the White House or Trump. 
Trumps baggage (in regards to the way he treated women) was offset by Hillary supporting Bill during the Lewinsky scandal.
I supported Bernie, but when the choice was down to Clinton or Trump I supported Clinton.  Lots of his supporters didn't fall in line.

I voted for Bernie in the primary. Gave him money, too.

The convention soured me on his followers. During the campaign the whole idea the ‘lesser of two evils is still evil’ was naive and nihilistic. The greater of two evils is the GREATER OF TWO EVILS!

We have to atone for the legions of the dead and transform society for the better in 5he wake of this calamity.
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #45238 on: July 29, 2020, 11:25:04 PM »

I think HRC was a horrendous candidate but would have been a good President (and if graded on the curve Trump is on she would have been God-like). But perfect. Nope. I knew  she was going to lose.

77K across three states was a fucking fluke.

She was probably the most qualified candidate in my lifetime. Too bad Beau Biden passed...

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #45239 on: July 29, 2020, 11:27:01 PM »

Repubs have to be asked about Trump's openly racist twitter about suburbs.

I am happy to inform all of the people living their Suburban Lifestyle Dream that you will no longer be bothered or financially hurt by having low income housing built in your neighborhood...

...Your housing prices will go up based on the market, and crime will go down. I have rescinded the Obama-Biden AFFH Rule. Enjoy!

Trump's running on racism, segregation fear and red-lining.

Fucking disgusting

Par for the course...

Lyndon Johnson
Pages: 1 ... 3014 3015 [3016] 3017 3018 ... 4288