Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

What do you expect on Wednesday?

Reports of protests are overblown. A few incidents around the country, but nothing major.
- 5 (45.5%)
A few major incidents in capitals, but nothing much in DC.
- 5 (45.5%)
A major incident in DC, but nothing much around the country.
- 0 (0%)
More than 10 capitals have major upheavals, but nothing much in DC.
- 0 (0%)
A major incident in DC plus more than 10 capitals with significant upheavals.
- 1 (9.1%)
More than half the capitals around the country have problems with protesters, but DC is quiet.
- 0 (0%)
DC has major problems, while more than half the capitals around the country also have considerable trouble with protesters.
- 0 (0%)
Huge disruption to the day.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: January 19, 2021, 10:49:21 PM

Pages: 1 ... 3096 3097 [3098] 3099 3100 ... 4288

Author Topic: Trump Administration  (Read 1584065 times)

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
Re: Trump Administration
« Reply #46455 on: August 07, 2020, 05:24:38 PM »

http://www.salon.com/2020/08/07/ny-attorney-general-is-doing-conservatives-a-favor-by-going-after-nra-theyre-its-victims/

Republican thought leaders don’t like it when people bring down grifters for some reason...
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46456 on: August 07, 2020, 05:48:43 PM »

FOX's Cavuto with DeWine, discussing the Governor's false positive pre-Trump trip.

"Could it be that there are a percentage of people with false positives going around in your state - and in the nation - thinking they have this virus?"
I think DeWine's pretend "false positive" test was a ruse that shows the length Republicans will go through to avoid appearing with Trump in an election year.
The pellet with the poison's in the vessel with the pestle; the chalice with the palace has the brew that is true!

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46457 on: August 07, 2020, 05:50:47 PM »

My question would be how do you get Israel to moderate its behavior and allow a decent life in Gaza and some pathway to the end of half century occupation of the West

First explain how the Palestinians have moderated their behavior during the last century.

The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #46458 on: August 07, 2020, 05:51:26 PM »

FOX's Cavuto with DeWine, discussing the Governor's false positive pre-Trump trip.

"Could it be that there are a percentage of people with false positives going around in your state - and in the nation - thinking they have this virus?"
I think DeWine's pretend "false positive" test was a ruse that shows the length Republicans will go through to avoid appearing with Trump in an election year.

Brilliant strategy.
The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46459 on: August 07, 2020, 05:52:28 PM »

Just be consistent with judging the other states and we will be fine.
What state in particular do you think is being misjudged?
The pellet with the poison's in the vessel with the pestle; the chalice with the palace has the brew that is true!

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #46460 on: August 07, 2020, 06:05:14 PM »

https://youtu.be/BqTC57W7jDU

Trump will be reading the Bible.

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #46461 on: August 07, 2020, 06:08:49 PM »

You should, at least, consider how naive that comment is in regard to DeWine.

barton

« Reply #46462 on: August 07, 2020, 06:16:18 PM »

My question would be how do you get Israel to moderate its behavior and allow a decent life in Gaza and some pathway to the end of half century occupation of the West

First explain how the Palestinians have moderated their behavior during the last century.

If you're pinned to the street with a boot squishing your face, the first move towards humane is the boot's owner's. 

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #46463 on: August 07, 2020, 06:29:24 PM »

If you're pinned to the street with a boot squishing your face, the first move towards humane is the boot's owner's.
That’s a lecture directed to the Arabs, not the Jews. Did both you and Seth Rogen miss history classes?

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #46464 on: August 07, 2020, 06:52:23 PM »

Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #46465 on: August 07, 2020, 06:55:14 PM »

That’s a lecture directed to the Arabs, not the Jews. Did both you and Seth Rogen miss history classes?

They may have been there the days you were out - most days - which makes your misapprehensions simple to decipher.

Richard P. Feynman

Kam

• '77er
    • View Profile
« Reply #46466 on: August 07, 2020, 07:30:02 PM »

What history are you referring to RED?  What are the arabs guilty of doing to the jews before Israel was established?
KP interns for the firm of Tatum and Brown

Kam

• '77er
    • View Profile
« Reply #46467 on: August 07, 2020, 07:34:08 PM »

Just be consistent with judging the other states and we will be fine.

Why should any state which has control of the virus be judged equally with any state that does not?

KP interns for the firm of Tatum and Brown

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #46468 on: August 07, 2020, 07:41:32 PM »

What history are you referring to RED?  What are the arabs guilty of doing to the jews before Israel was established?
Since the partition of Palestine in 1948 the Jews have consistently asked to live in peace and the Arabs have consistently attacked them. Israel now is the military power of the Middle East not by choice but by necessity.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #46469 on: August 07, 2020, 07:48:05 PM »

Mitch and donald failed to show up and lead their respective arms of government. More weeks of million job losses now to follow thanks to the laziness, incompetence, and cowardice of those two, the best republicanism has to offer.

Richard P. Feynman
Pages: 1 ... 3096 3097 [3098] 3099 3100 ... 4288