Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

What do you expect on Wednesday?

Reports of protests are overblown. A few incidents around the country, but nothing major.
- 5 (45.5%)
A few major incidents in capitals, but nothing much in DC.
- 5 (45.5%)
A major incident in DC, but nothing much around the country.
- 0 (0%)
More than 10 capitals have major upheavals, but nothing much in DC.
- 0 (0%)
A major incident in DC plus more than 10 capitals with significant upheavals.
- 1 (9.1%)
More than half the capitals around the country have problems with protesters, but DC is quiet.
- 0 (0%)
DC has major problems, while more than half the capitals around the country also have considerable trouble with protesters.
- 0 (0%)
Huge disruption to the day.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: January 19, 2021, 10:49:21 PM

Pages: 1 ... 3356 3357 [3358] 3359 3360 ... 4288

Author Topic: Trump Administration  (Read 1601713 times)

barton

Re: Anti-Trump Administration
« Reply #50355 on: September 14, 2020, 02:15:04 PM »

I'm sure it's just a coincidence.

Aren't you?

I was examining a butcher knife for corrosion the other day,  standing outside at a blind street corner, holding it up to catch the light,  when this random person came running around the corner and into the knife.   Seven times.   I had no idea at the time that this person had been sleeping with my wife.   

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #50356 on: September 14, 2020, 02:28:21 PM »

I like how the new quotes are so visual.

From April this time,

http://mobile.twitter.com/mkraju/status/1305544679258230785
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #50357 on: September 14, 2020, 02:45:51 PM »

Potential occupation for the trumps and their hangers on starting in January,

http://www.vice.com/en_us/article/g5pemy/anti-mask-dig-graves-indonesia
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

barton

« Reply #50358 on: September 14, 2020, 03:17:42 PM »

Potential occupation for the trumps and their hangers on starting in January,

http://www.vice.com/en_us/article/g5pemy/anti-mask-dig-graves-indonesia

That is brilliant.   Instant karma type penalty.

And the twitter bits, from previous  post,  too.   You can see the heartless psychopath beneath the bronzer when his early words about the contagiousness are set against the current sardine packing going on at his rallies.   

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #50359 on: September 14, 2020, 03:23:49 PM »

Here is a perfect job for an actress coming to Hollywood to break into the entertainment industry...

The Sunset Restaurant in Malibu is hiring, they need a hostess or a host, doing front door reception, answering phones, sitting people, and doing take out. The job pays $15 per hour.

When I lived in Malibu, the Sunset was named "Monroe's" after Marilyn Monroe, and it was the best restaurant in Malibu. I used to go there and eat and drink and watch the sun set over the ocean. They had the best filet mignon.

A lot of rich and famous people go there, it is a good restaurant, and it is located on Westward Beach which is a great beach. I used to go there at night and fish from the sand, it is a great beach.

https://thesunsetrestaurant.com/ 

Salute,

Tony V.

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #50360 on: September 14, 2020, 03:49:51 PM »

A reminder to the lockdown/mask nannies that fighting COVID is not a zero sum proposition.

What a bizarre comment.

I may need a translator.
Or common sense 

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #50361 on: September 14, 2020, 04:21:26 PM »

Common sense says that fighting Covid-19 is not a zero sum game because pulling back on precautions does not open the economy or prevent disruptions, job loss, or business failures. Fighting Covid-19, as Democratic leaders have done despite trump republican sabotage, is a universal good that in the current conditions underlies any and every public endeavor.

Trying to treat COVID-19 as a zero sum game is what makes trump such a failure and his supporters such dangerous idiots. They are robbing Peter to kill Paul because they are so scared of actually opening a Bible.

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #50362 on: September 14, 2020, 04:55:57 PM »

Putin’s man at HHS is more trumpy than trump. By trumpy I mean seriously fucked up.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5f5e8ec0c5b67602f606d011

Richard P. Feynman

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #50363 on: September 14, 2020, 06:06:42 PM »

A reminder to the lockdown/mask nannies that fighting COVID is not a zero sum proposition.

What a bizarre comment.

I may need a translator.

No, you really don't. There is nothing there to understand.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #50364 on: September 14, 2020, 06:08:19 PM »

From April this time,

So much ammo.

Will it change 1% of the people's minds to see the murderous hypocrisy?!
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #50365 on: September 14, 2020, 06:09:36 PM »

What a bizarre comment.

I may need a translator.
Or common sense

Common sense would say that talking to you at all is a waste of time, because you almost never explain what you mean... assuming there is actual meaning to be had.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #50366 on: September 14, 2020, 06:09:57 PM »

Amazing how RedStainWart and ESPN think alike.  Truly amazing!

"think"

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #50367 on: September 14, 2020, 06:16:37 PM »

From April this time,

So much ammo.

Will it change 1% of the people's minds to see the murderous hypocrisy?!

How much money and energy can Biden, Bloomberg, and others put into keeping it front and center during this next month? How much will imposter don amplify the impression he gives of being a callous bastard idiot in that time?

I can’t see debates helping him at all.

Whatever is bad for the GOP is good for freedom, democracy, and the USA. One thing the GOP is highly allergic to is sunlight. 

Richard P. Feynman

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #50368 on: September 14, 2020, 06:19:09 PM »

Amazing how RedStainWart and ESPN think alike.  Truly amazing!

"think"
Red's thought is like Oakland. There's no there there. Just a muddled, poorly designed 15 lane expressway with sudden exits and random vehicles careening around at high speed to no discernable end that a rational being cannot exit from fast enough.
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Pages: 1 ... 3356 3357 [3358] 3359 3360 ... 4288