Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

What do you expect on Wednesday?

Reports of protests are overblown. A few incidents around the country, but nothing major.
- 5 (45.5%)
A few major incidents in capitals, but nothing much in DC.
- 5 (45.5%)
A major incident in DC, but nothing much around the country.
- 0 (0%)
More than 10 capitals have major upheavals, but nothing much in DC.
- 0 (0%)
A major incident in DC plus more than 10 capitals with significant upheavals.
- 1 (9.1%)
More than half the capitals around the country have problems with protesters, but DC is quiet.
- 0 (0%)
DC has major problems, while more than half the capitals around the country also have considerable trouble with protesters.
- 0 (0%)
Huge disruption to the day.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: January 19, 2021, 10:49:21 PM

Pages: 1 ... 3430 3431 [3432] 3433 3434 ... 4288

Author Topic: Trump Administration  (Read 1583778 times)

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
Re: Trump Administration
« Reply #51465 on: September 28, 2020, 11:28:11 AM »

"Vice President Biden intends to deliver his debate answers in words. If the president thinks his best case is made in urine he can have at it,” said Kate Bedingfield, Biden’s deputy campaign manager. “We’d expect nothing less from Donald Trump, who pissed away the chance to protect the lives of 200K Americans when he didn't make a plan to stop COVID-19.”

With no teleprompter

Good thing for Joe Trump likes to talk (see how much more he does tomorrow than Biden) - and its just 90 minutes

Maybe Joe can push for more commercials.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2020, 11:37:27 AM by kiidcarter8 »

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51466 on: September 28, 2020, 11:35:55 AM »

"Vice President Biden intends to deliver his debate answers in wordsb][/. If the president thinks his best case is made in urine he can have at it,” said Kate Bedingfield, Biden’s deputy campaign manager. “We’d expect nothing less from Donald Trump, who pissed away the chance to protect the lives of 200K Americans when he didn't make a plan to stop COVID-19.”

With no teleprompter

Good thing for Joe Trump likes to talk (see how much more he does tomorrow than Biden) - and its just 90 minutes

Maybe Joe can push for more commercials.
Keep it up. When Biden shows up coherent your Russian troll farm derived argument will look stupid and Trump will be toast.
The pellet with the poison's in the vessel with the pestle; the chalice with the palace has the brew that is true!

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #51467 on: September 28, 2020, 11:36:50 AM »

We need the Jimmy Smits-Alan Alda debate - with not so much moderation.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2020, 11:39:49 AM by kiidcarter8 »

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #51468 on: September 28, 2020, 11:41:40 AM »

"I urge New Yorkers to keep wearing masks, socially distancing and washing their hands, and local governments must continue to enforce state public health guidance," Cuomo said in a statement.

WHAT ELSE????

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #51470 on: September 28, 2020, 11:47:43 AM »

It appears that the President is demanding that Biden take a drug test before the debate.

While offering to take one as well.
I think Biden should respond the way Fritz Hollings did when his opponent demanded he take a drug test.
"Well, I left Rome and landed in Brussels.  On a plane ride so bumpy that I almost cried. Clergy men in uniform, and young girls pulling mussels. Everyone was there to greet me when I stepped inside..."-Bob Dylan

bankshot1

• View Profile
« Reply #51471 on: September 28, 2020, 11:55:20 AM »

For some reason kid thinks 7 million infected and 200,00 dead americans is an issue to laugh about.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #51472 on: September 28, 2020, 12:09:04 PM »

That was a scripted scene from a television drama...
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #51474 on: September 28, 2020, 12:23:22 PM »

Walker's civil suit also raises the possibility that Mattingly was wounded by friendly fire from one of the other officers.

It was a 9-millimeter bullet taken from Mattingly's leg

All the cops had 40-millimeters - and Walker a NINE.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #51475 on: September 28, 2020, 12:23:40 PM »

"Ex-Trump official H.R. McMaster has thoughts. Among his thoughts are that Donald J. Trump not agreeing to commit himself to a "peaceful" transition of power, if people he doesn't like vote ways he doesn't like in November, is extremely horribly bad."

"It's a gift to our adversaries, right, who want to shake our confidence in who we are. Shake our confidence in our democratic principles, and institutions, and processes."

"What I write about in Battlegrounds is how Russia, for example, has engaged in this campaign of disruption, disinformation, and denial, and if, if the Russians can just use our own words against us, that's the best way to pull us apart from one another."
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51476 on: September 28, 2020, 12:39:18 PM »

That was a scripted scene from a television drama...
Sssh. kiid thinks it was a documentary.  Puncturing his illusion would be akin to telling a 4 year old there is no Santa Claus.
The pellet with the poison's in the vessel with the pestle; the chalice with the palace has the brew that is true!

barton

« Reply #51477 on: September 28, 2020, 12:53:01 PM »

So the candidate who...talks more is what the nation wants.  Fascinating. 

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #51478 on: September 28, 2020, 12:55:35 PM »

Walker's civil suit also raises the possibility that Mattingly was wounded by friendly fire from one of the other officers.

It was a 9-millimeter bullet taken from Mattingly's leg

All the cops had 40-millimeters - and Walker a NINE.

Regardless.

This was bad police work all the way around.

PS having been on scene for a score of no knock warrants in mid 80s Brooklyn and cops don’t announce first if they’re breaching the door.

If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

barton

« Reply #51479 on: September 28, 2020, 12:56:34 PM »

It appears that the President is demanding that Biden take a drug test before the debate.

While offering to take one as well.
I think Biden should respond the way Fritz Hollings did when his opponent demanded he take a drug test.
Pages: 1 ... 3430 3431 [3432] 3433 3434 ... 4288