Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

What do you expect on Wednesday?

Reports of protests are overblown. A few incidents around the country, but nothing major.
- 5 (45.5%)
A few major incidents in capitals, but nothing much in DC.
- 5 (45.5%)
A major incident in DC, but nothing much around the country.
- 0 (0%)
More than 10 capitals have major upheavals, but nothing much in DC.
- 0 (0%)
A major incident in DC plus more than 10 capitals with significant upheavals.
- 1 (9.1%)
More than half the capitals around the country have problems with protesters, but DC is quiet.
- 0 (0%)
DC has major problems, while more than half the capitals around the country also have considerable trouble with protesters.
- 0 (0%)
Huge disruption to the day.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: January 19, 2021, 10:49:21 PM

Pages: 1 ... 3580 3581 [3582] 3583 3584 ... 4288

Author Topic: Trump Administration  (Read 1584090 times)

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Trump Administration
« Reply #53715 on: October 17, 2020, 08:34:01 PM »

You are ignoring this user. Show me the post.

This must be what you meant, Banks.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #53716 on: October 17, 2020, 09:03:11 PM »

You are ignoring this user. Show me the post.

This must be what you meant, Banks.
LOL
Ever the coward AND the liar. 
« Last Edit: October 17, 2020, 10:26:29 PM by REDSTATEWARD »

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #53717 on: October 17, 2020, 09:07:07 PM »

“An analysis of the Georgia primary found that the average wait time after 7 p.m. across Georgia was 51 minutes in polling places that were 90% or more nonwhite, but only 6 minutes in polling places that were 90% white.”
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53718 on: October 17, 2020, 09:29:48 PM »

Actually off by at least a factor of 5 and possibly an order of magnitude.

Trump got Regeneron as an experimental drug. He got a wing of the hospital. Lots more.

So would any President 
What’s your point, if you even had one.?

That his telling us that we can all get what he got for treatment and the coronavirus is just not a problem anymore is hogwash - and that his ongoing efforts to wipe out our healthcare, while promising a health plan that has never come in the 5 years of promises, are revolting.

But you knew that. So, goodbye.
Thanks for lying AND evading the question.
LOL he did neither. But you knew that.
The pellet with the poison's in the vessel with the pestle; the chalice with the palace has the brew that is true!

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #53719 on: October 17, 2020, 09:34:30 PM »

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/17/health/us-coronavirus-saturday/index.html

10 states reported their highest number of new COVID-19 cases thus far.

The US had its highest number of new cases nationally since July for a single day, with more than 70,000. The 7 day average for new daily cases is its highest in two months.

We've gone up roughly 60% in the average daily cases since we hit a low about 5 weeks ago, to the level we were at an equivalent time before that.

Deaths?

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #53720 on: October 17, 2020, 09:42:16 PM »

Because Perdoodoo is a piece of shit, a racist piece of shit to be precise.

+Well.... if he loses because of this....

let me know, please

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #53721 on: October 17, 2020, 09:55:40 PM »

The US had its highest number of new cases nationally since July for a single day, with more than 70,000. The 7 day average for new daily cases is its highest in two months.

We've gone up roughly 60% in the average daily cases since we hit a low about 5 weeks ago, to the level we were at an equivalent time before that.

Deaths?

Deaths have stayed relatively flat for the last six weeks, averaging ~745. Right now, it is down to a "mere" 702 for the last week.

It's been just over a month since the cases started to climb again. With cases having climbed 10,000/day (35k/day to 45k/day) in the first 20 days of that period and then 10,000 per day, up to close to 56,000/day, and the previously noted increases in hospitalizations, it would be a very pleasant surprise if deaths did not start going back up again, as well.

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #53722 on: October 17, 2020, 10:02:38 PM »

The ignorance it takes to believe this is   ... par for the course, I suppose.

Who said it?

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #53724 on: October 17, 2020, 10:11:01 PM »

Deaths?

Deaths have stayed relatively flat for the last six weeks, averaging ~745. Right now, it is down to a "mere" 702 for the last week.

It's been just over a month since the cases started to climb again. With cases having climbed 10,000/day (35k/day to 45k/day) in the first 20 days of that period and then 10,000 per day, up to close to 56,000/day, and the previously noted increases in hospitalizations, it would be a very pleasant surprise if deaths did not start going back up again, as well.

DOWN is the word you are looking for

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #53726 on: October 17, 2020, 10:29:06 PM »

Actually off by at least a factor of 5 and possibly an order of magnitude.

Trump got Regeneron as an experimental drug. He got a wing of the hospital. Lots more.

So would any President 
What’s your point, if you even had one.?

That his telling us that we can all get what he got for treatment and the coronavirus is just not a problem anymore is hogwash - and that his ongoing efforts to wipe out our healthcare, while promising a health plan that has never come in the 5 years of promises, are revolting.

But you knew that. So, goodbye.
Thanks for lying AND evading the question.
LOL he did neither. But you knew that.
LOL!

oilcan

« Reply #53727 on: October 17, 2020, 10:30:46 PM »

“An analysis of the Georgia primary found that the average wait time after 7 p.m. across Georgia was 51 minutes in polling places that were 90% or more nonwhite, but only 6 minutes in polling places that were 90% white.”

What gets me is how short-term and desperate GOP tactics are.   If you really want to build bridges to people of color, build a coalition for the coming years,  suppressing their votes seems like a terrible way to do that.   Do they really think people will just magically forget this kind of dirty pool?   

bambu.

• View Profile
Re: A Little Beheading Never Hurt Anyone
« Reply #53728 on: October 17, 2020, 10:31:26 PM »

Poor French teacher...maybe the worst way to die, having your head hacked off.

The wise today do not even speak or write the M word.

For criticizing such believers and writing the first letter you put yourself in peril. They are probably on their way to your house to hack off your ear right now.  Best to go into deep hiding immediately ...

I did a detailed risk assessment before posting it. I am at serious risk as you pointed out, especially as I'm not allowed to own machine guns, pump-action shotguns, handguns, grenades etc.
If only I lived in America!   Then I could protect myself.
No wonder Americans don't want to give up their guns.
I'm in deep hiding already, as best as I can, I'm not allowed to modify my house as the 'landlord' [they own the building, I own the money/value] has rules.
No rules against a suit of armour though.
No rules against spear fishing either.

Back to the "performance art" theory.   

Guns are great...for shooting terrorists about to hack your head off or hack your ears off.
Unfortunately, the Aussie girls who have been hacked to death by terrorists in London were not wearing guns in holsters ready to fire in self defence at a moment's notice.
They had no chance.  The British govt and cops couldn't save them.
Guns for the People.
Go woke, go broke.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #53729 on: October 17, 2020, 10:34:01 PM »

Deaths?

DOWN is the word you are looking for

DOWN is the word we are all praying for, but which nobody but Trump and his sycophants and bullshit swallowers believe will happen going into the winter, even if a vaccine is approved in late November.

Pages: 1 ... 3580 3581 [3582] 3583 3584 ... 4288