Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

What do you expect on Wednesday?

Reports of protests are overblown. A few incidents around the country, but nothing major.
- 5 (45.5%)
A few major incidents in capitals, but nothing much in DC.
- 5 (45.5%)
A major incident in DC, but nothing much around the country.
- 0 (0%)
More than 10 capitals have major upheavals, but nothing much in DC.
- 0 (0%)
A major incident in DC plus more than 10 capitals with significant upheavals.
- 1 (9.1%)
More than half the capitals around the country have problems with protesters, but DC is quiet.
- 0 (0%)
DC has major problems, while more than half the capitals around the country also have considerable trouble with protesters.
- 0 (0%)
Huge disruption to the day.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: January 19, 2021, 10:49:21 PM

Pages: 1 ... 3681 3682 [3683] 3684 3685 ... 4288

Author Topic: Trump Administration  (Read 2006140 times)

kiidcarter8

• View Profile

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Trump Administration
« Reply #55232 on: October 30, 2020, 01:50:43 PM »

You know you've got it all wrong tolerance, immigration, security, wise...when ladies and men are being hacked to death in your churches and cafes opposite them.
Women and men in America are lucky...they can carry guns.
Guns are great...for shooting terrorists, home invaders etc coming to hack you up and end your life on earth.
Elderly ladies going to church in America can carry guns.
In many countries they cannot...and are sitting ducks, easy prey for terrorists.

The vast majority of Americans do not see a civilian carrying a gun the vast majority of the time.

Our major cities are mostly not filled with gun-toting citizens. Nor are they filled with dead citizens, even the worst of them. The worst murder rate in the US in 2018 was in St. Louis, at ~61/100,000 people.

Death rate from COVID-19 in St. Louis, so far? 67.8. Case rate is up to ~2,700/100,000, or 2.7%, roughly the same as the purported rate for the nation.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #55233 on: October 30, 2020, 01:51:55 PM »

When you wipe the residue from the mirror on your gums before going live on FNC...

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1322008536902037505?s=20
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #55234 on: October 30, 2020, 01:57:06 PM »

https://sports.yahoo.com/m/fc773624-6ec7-381d-bc7b-edde7b672a8e/former-packers-quarterback.html

Lets go!!!!!

"My Vote is for what makes this country great, freedom of speech & religion, 2nd Amnd, hard working tax paying citizens, police & military,"

Brett Favre shows that he is a fool who cannot think for himself.

"Hard working tax paying citizens..." unlike Donald Trump, who opposes freedom of speech as shown by hundreds of lawsuits he has filed on the issue and by his expressed desire to stop CNN from airing certain news.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

kiidcarter8

• View Profile

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #55236 on: October 30, 2020, 02:06:54 PM »

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2020/president/2020_elections_electoral_college_map_no_toss_ups.html

RCP's "no toss-ups" map shows Biden winning with 345 electoral college votes to Trump's 193.

Their "no toss-ups" senate map shows Democrats with 51 seats to the GOP's 49.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #55237 on: October 30, 2020, 02:10:23 PM »

You know you've got it all wrong tolerance, immigration, security, wise...when ladies and men are being hacked to death in your churches and cafes opposite them.
Guns are great...for shooting terrorists, home invaders etc coming to hack you up and end your life on earth.
In many countries they cannot...and are sitting ducks, easy prey for terrorists.

The vast majority of Americans do not see a civilian carrying a gun the vast majority of the time.

Our major cities are mostly not filled with gun-toting citizens. Nor are they filled with dead citizens, even the worst of them. The worst murder rate in the US in 2018 was in St. Louis, at ~61/100,000 people.

Death rate from COVID-19 in St. Louis, so far? 67.8. Case rate is up to ~2,700/100,000, or 2.7%, roughly the same as the purported rate for the nation.

Speaking of St. Louis...

https://www.stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/gun-wielding-st-louis-couple-seeking-removal-of-gardner-from-politically-charged-case/article_9d9f7efb-fb75-5eb1-9c2a-acbc489abd9b.html

Lyndon Johnson

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #55238 on: October 30, 2020, 02:15:03 PM »

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2020/president/2020_elections_electoral_college_map_no_toss_ups.html

RCP's "no toss-ups" map shows Biden winning with 345 electoral college votes to Trump's 193.

Their "no toss-ups" senate map shows Democrats with 51 seats to the GOP's 49.

TRUMP grabs these electorals -

North Carlina, Georgia, Ohio, Arizona, Texas, Iowa and Florida -

which would bring the President to 258 electorals.

12 left to get between PA (20), Michigan (16), Wisconsin (10), Minnesota (10), Nevada (6), Maine 2 (1), Nebraska 2 (1)

I have given PA to Biden already.  Puts him at 252.  Combos for Joe to win are MI/NV, MI/WS, MI/MN, MI/NE/ME, WIS/MIN, WIS/ NV/NE/ME, MIN/NV/NE/ME

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #55239 on: October 30, 2020, 02:27:14 PM »

Speaking of St. Louis...

https://www.stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/gun-wielding-st-louis-couple-seeking-removal-of-gardner-from-politically-charged-case/article_9d9f7efb-fb75-5eb1-9c2a-acbc489abd9b.html

Gotta know and obey the laws re guns when owning them.
The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55240 on: October 30, 2020, 02:28:20 PM »

http://m.dailykos.com/stories/2020/10/29/1990646/-The-war-on-masks-is-all-about-feeding-the-delusion-of-herd-immunity

It may be delusional but By the time the majority reaches ‘herd immunity’ how many millions will have dies and who will bear the brunt of those deaths?

Still think my choice of words was pure hyperbole?

Your point could have been made differently. It's irresponsible hyperbole. You just can't be bothered to consider that your comment was insensitive to others. Now, you're doubling down.  So be it. But please spare the complaints when others take a similar tack.

Oh please.

You of ALL people, Remus.

Only YOU can be a victim of prejudice. How could we forget?

Putz.
The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55241 on: October 30, 2020, 02:31:23 PM »

Larry, the same applies to the problems Steven Miller is having with not being white.

And Jay Sekulow and Jared Kushner.

These motherfuckers see this pandemic as a final solution of sorts.

Poor choice of words, Larry. Reflects the prejudice towards Jews that is found so often in the black community.

It wasn’t a poor choice of words. It was a deliberate statement.

Thanks for confirming your status.  Now we know .

Nah, you know shit.

I know if not for the Jews you're still picking cotton, dumbfuck.

Oh, there’s the real Utley.

Fuck you.

Exposing the Real Larry... professional victim, list, and extreme hypocrite.

Save your fuck yous for the mirror. You hate to admit how it was news who empowered the civil rights movements, and still do.

So, no. Fuck you.
The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #55242 on: October 30, 2020, 02:31:52 PM »

Conceal carry.

Just because you don't see the guns doesn't mean Americans are not carrying them.
Famous tv host in America carries a gun, but you never see it.
The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55243 on: October 30, 2020, 02:40:47 PM »

https://www.politico.com/amp/news/2020/10/29/miami-voter-turnout-democrats-433643

Miami says the pre-election turnout is way too low among Dems.

Allow me to summarize -- for the next few days,  we will be seeing news stories that can scare the living shit out of us (those who want the corrupt autocracy to end).   

Make PR a state.   Then sell Florida to Denmark.   Save buying all new flags with an extra star sewn on.

Make DC and PR states. Leave the flag the way it is by giving WVA back to VA and making one Dakota.
Still one too many.
A parrot bit me.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55244 on: October 30, 2020, 02:47:52 PM »

True perhaps, but in Arizona I just assume they are whether I see the gun or not.
A parrot bit me.
Pages: 1 ... 3681 3682 [3683] 3684 3685 ... 4288